剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
We got to hit the road here soon.
我们马上就要上路了
Kind of like the old days, you know.
真像回到了从前
Eating in the dining room...
在餐厅吃饭
voard games.
下棋
Yeah.
是啊
Never had the patience for them.
始终对下棋毫无耐心
Lacrosse, football -- that was my thing.
我喜欢长曲棍球和橄榄球
Ever think we'll have this again?
可曾想过我们会再次拥有这一切吗
Someday.
总有一天
You really think we can beat them?
你认为我们真能打败它们吗
Think we're gonna kick their alien ass.
会打得它们屁滚尿流
Good morning!
早上好
They found us. Quiet. Quiet.
被他们发现了 安静 安静
Come on out! We're taking you home!
出来吧 我们带你们回家
Stay down.
都趴下
You know, I actually thought of
你瞧 很久以前我就想
buying in this neighborhood once upon a time.
在这个社区买♥♥套房♥子了
Don't make me come in there for you, Hal!
不要逼我进去找你 哈尔
Nobody wants to see anybody else get hurt!
我可不想看到有人受伤
We know about your deal!
我们知道你们的交易了
You need us alive!
你要抓活的
Yeah, well, there's a term in war --
但是 军事上还有个术语叫做
"Acceptable losses."
"容许损失"
If one of your friends gets hurt or killed,
如果你们当中有伤亡
I can live with that.
也能接受
Can you?!
问题是你能吗
Go to hell!
去死吧
Down!
趴下
Get by the tree!
躲到树后面
Kid's armed, Clayton. Not good.
克莱顿 小鬼们都有武器 这可不妙
What are we gonna do now?
现在我们该怎么办
I'm gonna try to hold them off.
我去拖住他们
You take them out the back.
你带孩子们从后面走
Take out the shooter,
把带头开枪的人干掉
and the rest will walk out.
其余的人自动就出来了
All right.
好
Got a line on him?
瞄准了吗
Take your shot.
开枪
Behind you!
在后面
Get your damn head down, kid!
低头 孩子
Get around!
快躲起来
Hey, Clayton!
克莱顿
How's that Skitter deal working now, huh?!
和迅猎兽的交易 现在进行得如何了
Watch the house.
盯紧房♥子
Nail that son of a bitch!
毙了那个杂种
Give it up, Pope!
珀普 你放弃反抗吧
Pull up a chair, professor.
你歇会儿吧 教授
Put it down, Pope.
珀普 把枪放下
No, I'm just getting started.
不 我还才刚热身
Trying to give your kids a fighting chance.
正准备给你儿子一次难得的实战机会
That doesn't explain why you're here.
这也不能解释你为何在这儿
It's complicated.
说来话长了
I got no tolerance for anybody
我对与迅猎兽狼狈为奸的畜生
who gets into bed with the Skitters.
毫无恻隐之心
How many are down there?
里面有多少人
Got six or seven.
六七个
Your whole tribe's down there.
你全家都在那儿
Your oldest has a gun.
你的大儿子有枪
They'll kill him if it gets them the rest.
抓住其余的 他们就会杀了你儿子
That's too many of them.
他们人太多了
If we open up, we might get lucky
如果我们一起上 幸运的话
and get one or two.
能击倒一两个
I'll take those odds. I won't.
我愿意放手一搏 我不愿意
We get into a firefight, we're not the only ones at risk.
一旦交火 双方都会有危险
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
Stop it.
休战
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Pope's dead!
珀普已经死了
Clayton, it's Tom Mason! I'm coming out!
克莱顿 我是汤姆·梅森
It's dad!
是爸爸
Hey!
别出去
Mason-- how'd he find us?
是梅森 他怎么找到我们的
We're not taking any prisoners today, Mason!
我们今天可不接受投降 梅森
You might want to think about that.
现在想想也不迟
Yeah?
什么
Everything you told us is a lie.
你跟我们说的都是假的
I know you haven't talked to Porter,
我知道你没有跟波特谈过
'Cause I have, and he's on his way.
因为我跟他谈了 他在来的路上
And you're gonna what?
那你打算怎么办
You're gonna offer yourself up as a hostage.
自己做人♥质♥吗
Is that it? Why?
是吗 为什么
I don't want them to get hurt.
我不想他们受伤
Grab his weapon.
去卸了他的枪
What makes you think he's telling the truth?
你怎么知道他说的是真话
'Cause Tom's smart enough to understand
因为汤姆聪明地知道
that if I even suspect he's lying,
如果他说假话
I'm gonna take it out on his boys.
那我就会毙了他的孩子
All right, Tom, you call them out!
那好 汤姆 你叫他们出来
Hal, Matt, come on out! It's all over!
哈尔 马特 都出来 都结束了
Everybody, come on out!
大家都出来吧
Dad!
爸爸
Dad, what'd you do?
爸 你在做什么
You would have kept fighting, and they would have killed you,
你们一直反抗 就会被他们杀掉
and I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不会让这样的事发生
Going back's just as bad.
回去也一样糟
First rule of combat is survive.
留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
Some night. Took a big hit for this one.
天色暗了 这次真是累得够呛
Yeah, it was worth it.
是 但是很值得
What's gonna happen to dad?
他们会怎么对爸爸
I don't know.
不知道
All right!
好了
Let's get all the kids in the stable! Now!
把所有小孩都关进马厩 快点
I got him. I got him.
我来带他走
Stay with them.
跟紧他们
No! I'm not going!
不要 我不要进去
Dad!
爸爸
Drop 'em!
放下武器
Okay, who's next?!
好了 还有没有想死的
Who's next?!
还有没有找死的
What about me, Dan?
如果是我呢 丹
You gonna shoot me, too?
你连我都杀吗
Only if I have to.
别把我逼急了
Tom...
汤姆...
so what's the next step in this plan of yours?
你下一步准备做什么
'Cause I was thinking maybe...
因为我打算...
You okay?
还好吗
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
我很好
Did you know they were waiting for us?
你知道他们在这接应我们吗
I hoped.
我倒是想啊
Wasn't sure you were gonna show up.
没想到你们还真出现了
I almost didn't.
差点错过了
Dad!
爸
Told you to send the cavalry, not come with them.
要你去搬救兵 又没叫你跟他们一起来
What do you want to do about them?
你打算怎么处置他们
We'll take their weapons,
我们会缴了他们的武器
but I don't see bringing these people back to the 2nd Mass.
但不会让他们回到马萨第二团了
You people...
你们...
you can go or you can stay -- I don't really give a damn.
去或留 我一点都不在意
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表