剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I can tell you want it, too.
我觉得你也这么想
Come with me. We'll find them.
跟我走吧 我们去找它们
We'll find them together.
我们一起去找它们
Help!
来人啊
Help! It's okay, Ben. I'll find them.
来人 没事 本 我会找到它们的
Get my dad! And I'm gonna bring them back.
找我爸爸去 我会带它们回来
Hey, where's Tom?! Somebody get Tom!
汤姆在哪儿 快去找汤姆
He's going to warn the Skitters!
他要去警告迅猎兽
Don't let him get away!
别让他离开
He's gonna warn the Skitters! Stop him! Stop him!
他要去警告迅猎兽 拦住他
Rick!
里克
Rick!
里克
Damn coat racks are gonna give us up!
这些披过脊甲的孩子要出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't you ever raise a gun to my son!
别拿枪对着我儿子
Aliens figure out we're here, we're dead.
外星人知道我们在这儿就完了
Why don't you save your ammo for them and not these kids?!
何不把射向孩子的子弹留给它们
I was just trying to... I know, I know.
我只是想 我知道 我知道
These people, they're just scared.
这些人 他们只是太恐惧了
I want you to go back inside and find Dr.Glass
现在你去找格拉斯医生
and stay with her, okay?
和她待在一起 好吗
You going after Rick? Yeah.
你去追里克吗 是的
I'll try to bring him back. You got this?
我会尽力找他回来 你能拿着枪吗
Just make sure you come back.
你要保证回来
Rick.
里克
We've been trying to hear you,
我们一直想联♥系♥你
but it's been really difficult.
但实在太难了
I know.
我知道
It's 'cause they took the harness off.
因为他们取下了我的脊甲
We know. It's terrible!
我们知道 太可怕了
They just don't understand, do they?
他们就是没法理解 对吗
I want to come back and be like them, like you.
我回来就是想成为它们 和你一样
Of course you do.
你当然会
But first you have to tell us everything
但首先你要告诉我们
about the people you've been with.
关于他们的一切
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
No, wait!
不 等等
Please, I told you all I know!
求你了 知道的我都说了
All I want to do is come back!
我只想回来
Please! Please!
求你了 求你了
Rick, who are you talking to out here?
里克 你在和谁说话
She...she left me.
她 她丢下我走了
They left me. Who?
它们丢下我了 谁
I only wanted to be with them, but they didn't care.
我只想和它们在一起 但它们不在乎
Rick, are there Skitters near here?
里克 迅猎兽在附近吗
I'm not one of them.
我不是它们的一员
I'm not one of you.
也不是你们的一员
I don't want to live like this anymore.
我不想再这么活下去
Go ahead. Why not? Shoot me.
来吧 为什么不开枪呢 开枪啊
What?
什么
Isn't that w-why you --
你来这难道不是
isn't that why you followed me here, Tom, to kill me?
汤姆 你跟我来这难道不是来杀我的吗
No. I came to take you home.
不 我来带你回家
But I really miss my dad.
我真的很想爸爸
Okay, we got to go.
好了 我们走
I'm sorry. It's okay.
我很抱歉 没关系
You didn't ask for this. Nobody asked for this.
不是你的错 没人想这样
No, I'm sorry about -- I thought they loved me.
不 我很抱歉 我以为它们喜欢我
All they wanted was information.
没想到它们只要情报
Rick, what did you tell them?
里克 你都告诉它们什么了
I told them everything --
我告诉了它们一切
The school, Weaver, you.
学校 韦弗和你的事
Everything.
什么都说了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Circle up!
围成一圈
If the 4th and 5th had made it to their set point,
如果四团和五团到达了集结点
their runners were supposed to meet us here.
传令兵应该会过来与我们碰头
We're gonna have to assume that they've been taken out.
只能假设他们已经阵亡
Meaning we got two choices --
也就是说我们面临两个选择
tetreat or keep going.
撤退或继续
Now, you men know how I feel.
你们都知道我的感受
But each of you has to make your own decision.
但是你们必须自己做出选择
I'm in.
我加入
So am I!
我也是
I'm in! I'm in, too!
加入 我也加入
Okay.
好的
We split up here.
我们在此分头行动
Each of the four squads, four separate charges --
组成四个小队 分头行动
One for each leg of that damned thing.
每支小队负责那玩意儿的一条腿
Squad one north leg. Yes, sir.
一号♥小队负责北面 遵命
Two east. Roger that.
二队 东面 收到
Three -- south leg.
三队 南面
I'll stay here and take the west leg.
我会留在这里负责西面
At 1900 hours, I'll send Hal and Anthony
19点 我会派哈尔和安东尼
to recon with the other squads.
与其他小队会合
Everybody's in place, we wait until dark,
大家就位 等到天黑
move in, position our charges.
潜入 安放炸♥弹♥
At exactly 2100 hours,
21点整
we light those fuses and get the hell out.
我们点燃导火线 离开这鬼地方
Pope, those bombs of yours had better be good to go.
珀普 你的炸♥弹♥最好管用
You get 'em there, they'll blow.
放在那里 它们就会爆♥炸♥
Everybody's gonna be on foot after that.
这之后大家只能步行了
Each squad's gonna have to make its way back to the school
各小队尽可能
any way you can.
返回学校
That's it.
那就这样
Let's move!
行动吧
You found him? Yeah.
找到他了 嗯
Take him to the clinic.
带他去医务室
It's okay.
没事
Tom, what's going on?
汤姆 怎么回事
You should hear this. There you go.
你有必要听一下 给你
You found the tube. Rick had it on him.
找到电子管了 里克拿着呢
I'm gonna need you to get that transmitter up and running
你尽快把发报器组装好
as soon as possible. Okay.
让它工作 好的
Come on in.
都进来
Okay, we don't have a lot of time,
时间不多了
so I'm just gonna lay it out.
长话短说吧
The Skitters know where we are,
迅猎兽知道我们的位置了
and there's a good chance they're gonna attack.
很有可能发动进攻
We all hoped we could hang on
我们都希望坚持到
until the strike team made it back.
攻击队伍班师回来
That's too risky now,
现在太危险
so I've decided to evacuate the civilians.
所以我决定疏散平民
We're gonna walk them out
护送他们从礼堂后面的
through the tunnel behind the auditorium.
隧♥道♥里逃走
Once through, they'll move west, away from the city.
一旦出去 让他们向西逃离城市
If the Skitters have the scent,
如果迅猎兽察觉到风吹草动
they'll be crawling all over this area.
就会把这里围得水泄不通
It's not gonna be easy to get around them.
想绕过它们可不容易
That's why I'm gonna stay behind
因此我要选择一小队志愿者
with a small group of volunteers.
和我留下来掩护大家
If the aliens attack, we'll draw their fire,
如果外星人发动攻击 我们来吸引火力
keep them focused on us,
让分散它们的注意力
Maybe open up a window for the civilians to escape.
为平民逃跑争取机会
But how are we gonna hold off the Skitters and Mechs?
我们该如何拖住迅猎兽和械甲怪
Our best soldiers are with Weaver.
最好的士兵都跟着韦弗走了
I know how it sounds.
我知道困难重重
But I want you to think about where we are.
但你们想一下自己身在何处
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表