剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
these harnessed kids back to the 2nd Mass.
那些脊甲化的孩子带回第二团
Oh, nobody's stopping anything.
是吗 没人可以阻止我们
Soon as we get the drugs Dr. Glass needs,
一旦得到了格拉斯医生需要的药品
we're gonna rescue as many of them as we can.
我们就会竭尽所能救回更多的孩子
You're just inviting a Skitter attack.
你们刚把迅猎兽引了过来
See, the Skitters should know by now --
听着 迅猎兽现在该知道...
anybody that messes with our families
如果有谁想打扰我们的家人
gets their asses kicked... by me.
想动他们一根汗毛... 得先过我这关
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Dad? Hey. Hi.
爸爸 你来了
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Oh, a necklace that belonged to your mother.
找一条你妈妈的项链
Gonna wear it?
想戴起来吗
No, I'm just making sure it doesn't get lost
不 只是想保证迅速行动的情况下
if we have to move fast.
不会把它弄丢了
Dad, listen, um...
爸爸 听我说...
I-It's okay.
没关系
I want to go.
我想去
Go where?
去哪里
With that guy, Clayton.
和那个克莱顿一起走
Um, you're worried about what could happen to us
如果迅猎兽再次来袭
if the Skitters come --
你就会担心我们的安危
Because of what they did to me.
是因为它们对我的所作所为
Now, Ben --
本 现在
You have to be ready to fight if they come.
如果他们来了 你就得准备迎战
You can't do that, not really, if we're here.
要是我们在这儿 就会让你分心
I've been thinking about something you told us
我一直在思考你对我说过二战期间
about World War II England.
发生在英国的那些事
During the Blitz.
闪电战时期
Yeah, the, um -- the Germans were bombing London, right?
是的 德国人一直在轰炸伦敦 对吗
Yep, and the English sent their kids
是的 英国人在留下来抵抗入侵的同时
away to the country to keep them safe
把他们的孩子送出国
while the parents stayed behind.
以保证他们的安全
I'm not sure that this is the same thing.
我觉得这不能相提并论
Well, nothing is.
根本不是一♥码♥事
I want to ask you a question,
我有事想问你
and I want the truth.
你要如实回答
Are you...
你...
Are you happy that you're back?
你能回来 高兴吗
Of course.
当然
A-are you glad you found me?
那找到我 你开心吗
More than you'll ever know.
没什么事比这更开心了
Then let us do this for you.
那就让我们为你离开吧
Everybody!
大家注意
I've decided to send Matt and Ben
我已经决定让马特和本
along with Lieutenant Clayton.
与克莱顿中尉一同出发
It'll put our kids a few hours ahead
无论发生什么
of whatever else is coming,
孩子们都能提前撤离
and I think that that's a good thing.
我认为这是好事
By tomorrow, the 3rd Massachusetts will be here.
明天马萨诸塞州第三团将会抵达这里
And if everything goes as planned,
如果一切按计划进行
we'll be reuniting with our kids by tomorrow night.
明晚我们就能和孩子团聚了
We just got hit by a Skitter.
我们刚刚才被一个迅猎兽攻击了
If they're still out there,
如果它们还在外头
how are you gonna get through?
你们打算怎么安全通过
We're a small group, on foot.
分成小队 步行前进
We'll be ahead of the main Skitter force.
我们能赶在迅猎兽主力部队的前头
We'll be way under their radar.
它们绝对不会发现我们
If you're not?
如果没赶在前面呢
And they're gonna have a security detachment with them.
会有一支警戒分队陪同他们一起撤离
O'Brian, Fuller.
有欧布莱恩 福勒
I'd like Mike to come, too, if that's all right.
如果可以 我想要迈克也一起去
We go back.
我们殿后
Okay.
好
We know the Skitters aren't after the youngest ones.
我们知道迅猎兽不会追踪最年轻的一批人
The rest will go because our kids are our future,
孩子们先走是因为他们是我们的希望
and their safety has got to come first.
我们应当首先考虑他们的安全
So pack them up. They leave in an hour.
让他们收拾行李 一小时后出发
That's Six Flags?
那不是在六旗游乐园的照片吗
Where did you get that?
你从哪儿找来的
Had it on me when the Skitters took me.
迅猎兽抓了我的时候就在我身上了
They didn't take it. Forgot I even had it.
它们没拿走 我都忘了还留着
Remember that day?
还记得那天吗
Remember? You threw up on me.
能不记得吗 你吐了我一身
Then Matt threw up on me.
然后马特也吐了我一身
It was one of the most memorable days of my life.
简直是我人生中最难忘的日子之一
At least Dad didn't throw up on you.
至少老爸没吐你一身
I don't know,
这可不一定
he was looking a little green at that supersonic.
他当时在那超音速过山车上脸都绿了
You look like her.
你长得像妈妈
That's what everybody always said.
大家都这么说
Take it.
你收着吧
Why?
为什么
Hold on to it for me,
替我保管好
till you come back for us.
直到你安全回到我们身边再还我
Hi, Dad.
老爸
Hey. Thought you weren't on sentry duty until tonight.
你不是要晚上才放哨吗
Actually, I, um, got Ryerson to take my watch.
实际上 我让瑞尔森替我了
What's going on?
怎么回事
I've been thinking, you know,
我一直在想
maybe I should go with Matt and Ben.
也许我该跟马特和本一块走
I'm worried about them, too.
我也很担心他们
But I think between Mike and the escort,
但我觉得 在迈克他们的护送下
they'll be well-protected.
会很安全的
Oh, it's no big secret that
我和本从没好好相处过
Ben and I never really got along.
这也不是什么秘密了
Fought like cats and dogs is more like it.
更确切地说 就像猫狗大战
But brothers are like that.
但是兄弟就是那样
That morning, um, you were, you know, still asleep,
那天早上 你还在睡觉
But-- but Ben and I got into it.
那时 我和本又打起来了
You know, the morning mom went out
就是那天早上 妈妈和哈里斯医生
to get food with Dr. Harris.
出去找食物
I didn't know that.
我一直不知道
No big deal.
也不是什么大事
You know, she just, uh,
你也知道 妈妈
she broke us up like she always did.
就像往常一样 把我们拉开了
But she told me something--
但是她之后跟说我
that she knew we were different,
她知道我们俩不一样
and that'd probably never change,
而且估计永远也不会改变
but, you know, we had to put that behind us.
但是 我们必须把这些都抛诸脑后
We had to start looking out for each other.
学着照顾彼此
That sounds like her.
确实像她说的
When we got Ben back, I...
当我们救回本之后 我...
I felt like I, uh, kept this promise to her.
我觉得应该对她信守承诺
I think if she was here right now, you know,
如果她现在还活着话
she'd-- she'd want me to go with them.
一定也希望我跟他们一起走
You sure about this?
你下定决心了
I am.
对
Your mom was very proud of you.
你妈妈非常为你骄傲
She told me to keep an eye on you, too.
她要我也照看你呢
How's that going?
这事怎么样了
It's a work in progress.
尚未成功 仍须努力
I'm gonna come for you as soon as I can.
我会尽快去找你
I promise.
我保证
I-I just wanted to say thanks--
我只是想来道谢
For giving me another chance.
谢谢你还给我机会
You stay frosty, soldier.
记得保持冷静 小兵
So, you want to go west to here. You want to skirt this road.
你先往西走到此 然后绕过这条路
Stay away from the river, of course.
记得千万不要靠近河边
And you're gonna come through here, and we're right there.
然后你们穿过这里 就会找到我们
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表