剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Captain.
上尉
The conditions of these bikes is a disgrace.
这些摩托车的情况太糟了
Is that right? I'll have to look into that.
是吗 我来看看
Which ones of these are gassed up?
哪几辆没油了
Those two are good to go.
这两辆还能开
I don't remember you being assigned to patrol.
我好像没派你去巡逻
That's right. You're assigning me now.
对 现在就派我去吧
We have fighters for that.
战士会去巡逻
We have Dai Dai can come with me.
有戴... 戴和我一起去
It's been 48 hours.
已经48小时了
There's been no sign of the Skitters, no sign of the 3rd.
迅猎兽和第三团都没出现
At the very least, the escorts should be back by now.
而且 护卫队现在也该回来了
So they were delayed. It happens in war.
有事耽搁了 这在战争中很常见
That's not good enough.
理由不够充分
Clayton said he's taking the kids to Westminster.
克莱顿说过他会带孩子们去威斯敏斯特
It's a half a day's walk.
去那里走路需要半天
We can do that in a couple of hours.
开车几小时就行了
We'll go. We'll check it out.
我们去看看情况
If it's all fine, we'll come back.
如果没事 马上就回来
What happens if the Skitters attack while you're gone?
如果你不在的时候迅猎兽来了怎么办
What if they come after you?
如果它们跟踪你而来呢
You're not just another civvy, you know.
你不是平民百姓 要记住
I could order you to stay!
我可以命令你留下
You could.
当然可以
Tom!
汤姆
Whatever happens, I want you and Dai back.
无论发生什么 我都希望你们两个能回来
Understood?
明白吗
2 miles. No sign of Pope.
找了两英里 没有珀普的踪迹
Think he's gonna try anything?
你认为他有所图谋吗
No. Pope could have killed you.
不 珀普本可以杀了你
And coming after us buys him nothing.
跟着我们他得不到一点儿好处
How long are we gonna keep this up?
我们还得装模作样多久
Look, it's a lot easier on everybody
听着 如果他们愿意留下
if they want to be here.
我们都会轻松不少
Next exchange is tomorrow. We'll see after that.
下次交易是明天 这之后再做定夺
Eating vegetables like a champion.
多吃蔬菜 健康饮食
Thought I heard some commotion out there.
我听说附近有几起暴♥动♥
One of the sentries thought he saw a coyote.
有个哨兵认为自己看见了一匹土狼
You definitely have a different scale of problems out here.
与你这里的问题相比 想必是小巫见大巫了
You get used to it after a while.
很快你就会习惯了
What's the matter, Rick, not hungry?
里克 怎么了 不饿吗
Tell you what,
我跟你说啊
when your old man and I were posted together,
我和你♥爸♥一起站岗时
he could not stop talking about you.
他总会情不自禁地谈起你
Don't worry. Mostly good stuff.
别担心 大多是好话
And what good stuff could that be?
能有什么好话
How I was sick all the time?
说我一直是个病秧子吗
How I could barely catch my breath?
一直呼吸困难
How can you eat their food?
你怎么能吃下去这些人的饭
Excuse me?
你说什么
We are guests here, Rick.
我们是这里的客人 里克
I raised you better than that.
我可没这样教你
Excuse my son's manners.
原谅我儿子的无礼
You get a pass on chores tonight --
今晚不必做家务了
since you're new here.
因为你是新来的
You don't have to do that.
不必这么客气
"Since you're new here."
"因为你是新来的"
What do you see out there?
在外面看见什么了
Stars.
繁星
And Captain kick-ass up there.
还有楼上威武的上尉
I mean, I know you guys think
你们自以为摆脱了
you're off the Skitter radar and everything,
迅猎兽的雷达监控
but shouldn't there at least be patrols or...
但起码应该安排巡逻兵或者...
Aren't you the soldier?
你不是士兵吗
Chip off the old block.
有其父必有其子啊
Then your father, he's still...
那你父亲 他还...
Alive. Yes.
活着 是的
Yes.
还活着
I was just thinking about how this is the first time
我只是想起来这是入侵之后
we've been apart since the attack.
我和老爸第一次分开
But you like it here, don't you?
你喜欢这里 是吗
Yeah.
是的
Hal.
哈尔
I mean, it's nice.
这里很好
I'm sorry. I'll catch up with you later.
抱歉 回聊
I knew I'd seen it.
我就是看见了
Eli Russell was wearing it
伊莱·罗素的父亲扫荡诊所时
when his father robbed the clinic.
他就是带着这个
I was there when Clayton let the Russells run.
克莱顿放跑罗素父子时我在场
Maybe the kid dropped it.
没准是孩子落下了呢
What?
什么意思
Okay, it's probably nothing,
好吧 也许没什么事
but they've got sentries posted on the house,
但是他们只安排哨兵在房♥子里巡逻
and the barn's locked up tight.
谷仓也紧紧地锁着
So?
那又怎样
Nobody's watching the sky or the road.
没有人监视天空或者公路
I mean, it actually feels like
事实上他们
they're more interested in watching us.
对监视我们更感兴趣
Or maybe not.
也许不是这样呢
Look, I've known Terry Clayton
听着 早在入侵后的第一周
since a week after the attack.
我和特里·克莱顿就认识了
It's gonna take more than a backpack and looks
除非他亲口承认
to convince me this is anything except what he says.
否则单靠背包休想让我相信
Round up the others. Get them to bed.
让大家集♥合♥ 上♥床♥睡觉吧
I guarantee this will look better by morning.
我保证明早什么事都没有了
Yeah.
好的
I always liked you, Mike.
迈克 我一直很欣赏你
That's why I'm gonna talk and you're gonna listen.
所以你听我说
Eli Russell.
伊莱·罗素
Short answer? He was here.
简短的回答 他来过这儿
What's the long answer?
那长篇大论呢
I can't even begin to tell you what it was like
我都不知对你从何说起
when the 7th went down.
第七团沦陷的景象
Skitters came after us like locusts.
迅猎兽像赶蝗虫一样尾随我们
They tore us to pieces.
把我们打得落花流水
We're the only ones who survived the raid,
我们是突袭仅有的幸存者
and the Skitters were still hot on us.
迅猎兽依旧不依不饶
I mean, we'd retreat, defend, retreat, defend,
我们撤退 防守 再撤退 再防守
and they still kept coming.
它们依旧紧跟我们
We had a little young girl with us -- Megan.
我们当中有个叫梅根的小女孩
She fell behind.
她掉队了
Didn't realize it until it was too late.
当我们发现时 已经晚了
Skitters got her.
迅猎兽把她抓住了
And we just kept retreating to save the group.
而为了保护大部队 我们继续撤退
And then they stopped.
然后它们突然停止了追赶
They stayed away for a week.
一周内再未出现
It's almost like they were saying, "Okay, thanks."
就好像在说 "感谢我们"
Thanks for what?
感谢什么
For not attacking when they had Megan,
感谢它们夺走梅根时我们没有反击
for letting them keep her.
感谢我们将她拱手相让
That's what they figured.
那就是它们的想法
So Megan found us here a while later.
一段时间后 梅根在这儿找到了我们
She'd been harnessed,
她被脊甲化了
but she also had a message
同时也带来了
from the Skitter who was in charge of her group.
负责她那个小队的迅猎兽的消息
All they wanted were the kids.
它们只想要小孩
A Skitter told you this?
迅猎兽对你说的
Through Megan. Yeah.
通过梅根说的
Mike, they didn't want to die any more than we do,
迈克 它们同我们一样不愿送死
but they have their missions, too.
但它们也有任务在身
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表