剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
it's as comfortable as a credit card.
用起来就像信♥用♥卡♥般方便
Don't leave home without it.
不带别出门
I can only tell you what's worked for us.
我只把有用的经验告诉你们
I don't have kids,
我没孩子
so I can't even pretend to understand how you feel.
因此我没办法假装理解你们的感受
Especially now, when you've got all these people
尤其是现在 你让大家以为
thinking that our kids are the enemy!
我们的孩子才是敌人
No, you see, you've got them thinking that.
不 你看 是你让大家这么想
I'm trying to get them to think about the safety of their kids
我只想让他们为孩子的安危考虑
instead of their own comfort.
而不是让他们自己心安
This is a temporary measure, folks, until --
这只是临时举措 直到
Until what? We're attacked?
直到什么时候 我们被攻击吗
Then what, Terry?
然后怎么办 特里
You think the skitters are just gonna give us a pass?
你以为迅猎兽会放我们一马
I never said that!
我从没这么说过
What's going on?
怎么回事
I know that a lot of you have lost your children.
我知道很多人都失去了自己的孩子
Okay, don't think that my heart doesn't break for you.
别以为我铁石心肠
But please imagine that you still have your child.
但请假设你们孩子还在身边
Would you let anyone take them away from you?
你会让任何人把他们带走吗
Hey, that hasn't been decided yet.
这还没决定呢
Everybody here wants the same thing --
大家的目标都是
our kids to be safe.
保证孩子的安全
They'll never be safe!
他们永远都不会安全
Safe is over!
没可能了
We could die any day.
搞不好哪天我们就死了
And if that day comes,
而那天到来时
I'm gonna be by my daughter's side.
我希望陪在女儿身边
I don't want anybody to die.
我不想任何人死
This is about what it's gonna take to survive.
现在要考虑的是怎样求生
Yeah?
是吗
Well, I swear to god,
我向上帝发誓
anybody tries to take my little girl --
谁要是敢带走我的小女儿...
Hey, don't you forget who the enemy is.
别忘了你的敌人到底是谁
Everyone here has had to make hard choices
大家都是在做了艰难的决定后
just to make it this far.
才走到了今天
And we're gonna make more.
以后的路会更难走
But if we fall apart now
如果现在我们四分五裂
and we start turning on each other,
内讧不断的话
then it doesn't matter when the attack comes
那么进攻何时会来已无关紧要
'Cause we've already lost.
因为我们已经不战而败了
And who's gonna decide what we do if they attack?
如果它们来袭 谁指挥我们的行动
Weaver?! No. I will.
韦弗吗 不 是我
Take it easy, Parker. It's just me.
别紧张 帕克 是我
Look who's got a gun.
小不点竟然有枪
It's pretty creepy out here, huh?
外面真的很恐怖
Yeah.
是的
That's the feeling of Skitters coming our way.
感觉就像是迅猎兽正朝我们这边过来
Yeah. I was, uh -- I was talking about you.
没错 我是在 是在说你
You can pick up where O'neil left off.
你可以替欧尼尔下完这盘棋
O'neil plays for crap.
欧尼尔棋下得很臭
You sure you want to do that?
你确定走这步吗
Checkmate in three.
三步之内将死你
That's Mech fire. Where?
械甲怪开火了 在哪儿
I don't know, but that's close.
不知道 就在附近
They're here!
它们来了
Keep it together! Everybody stay inside!
统一行动 谁都别走
If you get the order to move, get ready to move.
得到转移的命令 就赶紧撤
Parker?
帕克
Parker!
帕克
Parker!
帕克
South?! I think so.
南边吗 应该是
Jimmy went out tonight, south post!
吉米今晚去了南边的岗哨
Mech! There's a Mech!
械甲怪 那儿有械甲怪
Somebody!
快来人啊
Mech!
是械甲怪
No!
不
Mech!
械甲怪来了
Mech!
械甲怪来了
Clayton, Mike, go find the Mech!
克莱顿 迈克 去找械甲怪
Jimmy! Jimmy!
吉米 吉米
Any sign of him?
看到他了吗
No.
没有
Skitter!
迅猎兽
The Mech's retreating!
械甲怪撤退了
Skitter! Help!
迅猎兽 救命
That's coming from inside.
是从里面传来的
Fighters got the Mech. Let's go!
械甲怪留给战士 我们走
Skitter!
迅猎兽
Take the hall. Go. Go!
去大厅看看 快去
Skitter!
迅猎兽
Come on!
快点
Jimmy?
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
Come here.
起来
Are you all right?
你还好吗
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay, son.
没事了 孩子
It's all right now.
现在已经没事了
It's all right.
都结束了
And I was running. And it was right behind me.
我一直在跑 它就在我后面
And I went inside, and I --
我跑到了里面 我...
Steady. Let me check you out.
不要动 让我检查一下
I-I-I knew I had to pull out the gun,
我 我知道必须要拔枪了
so I pulled it out, and I fired -- bang, bang, bang.
所以我就拔枪射击 砰砰砰
And I was out of bullets.
然后子弹打完了
And then I -- I can't stop talking.
接着我 我停不下来了
Am I in shock? I bet I'm in shock.
我是受惊过度吗 肯定是了
Well, if you were a little older,
如果你大几岁的话
we'd give you some whiskey.
我们就会给你喝点威士忌
I can't --
我不能
It's okay. Just take it easy.
没事了 放松
I'm telling you,
跟你说吧
we got lucky taking out that Mech.
能击退那个械甲怪是我们走运
Damn lucky.
非常走运
Any more patrol ships, signs of Skitters?
有看到别的巡逻舰或是迅猎兽吗
Not yet.
没有
Well, we might have dodged a bullet on that one,
算是躲过了一劫吧
at least long enough for the 3rd Mass to get to us.
至少可以撑到第三团来和我们汇合
Yeah. Same thing happened with the 7th.
第七团也曾有过同样的遭遇
One Skitter, one Mech.
一个迅猎兽 一个械甲怪
Scout patrol sniffing us out.
侦查队正在搜寻我们的踪迹
How long till the next wave?
它们何时会再次来袭
Long as it takes them to figure out
直到它们发现了
that Skitter's not coming back. Right.
那个迅猎兽没有返回 好吧
We need to reconsider
我们需要重新考虑一下
Clayton's safe haven.
克莱顿说的那个避难所了
This Skitter attack isn't theoretical anymore.
迅猎兽真的要开始袭击了
I know.
明白
Why don't you take one and get out of here?
拿一包就赶紧滚吧
What's your problem?
你是怎么回事儿
I'm not standing in line with this razor-back.
我才不想和这个背上长刺的家伙一起排队
Ones like him are the reason the Skitters a coming.
就是因为这种人 迅猎兽才会来的
I'm gonna check on your brother.
我要去看看你的弟弟
Which one?
哪一个
The one about to get his ass kicked.
快要被揍的那个
Hey, take what you want.
拿上你想要的
Hey. You got a problem?
你有什么问题吗
No problem.
没什么
Just glad we're not bringing
只是庆幸我们没把
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表