剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
I don't know. Lourdes,did you think he was good-looking?
帅不帅我不清楚 卢尔德 你觉得呢
Uh,yeah,for an older man.
对老男人来说 是有点帅
Older?
老男人
He must be,like,40.
他得有四十岁了
Oh,no,I didn't mean that--
我不是那个意思
Oh,no,that's quite all right.
没事 没关系的
I think I kind of walked into that one.
我还真有点上当了
So who is this medical genius?
那这位医学天才到底是何许人也
Harris. Dr. Michael Harris.
哈里斯 迈克·哈里斯医生
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Tom?
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Michael.
迈克
You're alive?
你还活着
Yeah,so are you.
是的 你也一样
Rebecca and I forged for a couple of hours,and-- and...
我和丽蓓卡伪装了几小时 后来...
it looked like rain,
看样子要下雨了
So... we both figured
所以 我们觉得
it'd be more efficient to split up.
分头行动效率更高
And-- and there hadn't been an a-attack for a while.
而这时袭击已经停了一阵
Yeah,I remember.
嗯 我记得
We weren't apart five minutes--
我们分开还没五分钟
these airships started pounding the area,
飞船就对周围发起了猛攻
And I-I-I-I tried to get to her,Tom.
我 我试图去找她 汤姆
I really did,and,uh,I--
真的 然后 我...
and I got this.
就弄成了这样
And,uh...
后来
and then the second wave of the attack started,and,uh...
后来第二波袭击开始了
...I hid in a collapsed house.
我躲到了一栋倒塌的房♥屋下
I passed out.
昏了过去
And a group of fighters found me the next day,
第二天 一群士兵发现了我
and I became the medical officer for the Resistance.
我成了抵抗军的医务官
I can't tell you how sorry I am about your wife,Tom.
对于你妻子的事 我非常抱歉 汤姆
Thanks for telling me. Sure.
谢谢你告诉我这些 没关系
Where are your boys?
你的孩子们呢
Hal and Matt are with me. Ah.
哈尔和马特跟我在一起
Ben's a prisoner.
本被俘了
Is he harnessed? Mmhmm.
他被脊甲化了 嗯
Is he nearby? Yeah,yeah.
他在附近吗 是的
We were gonna try to go get him tonight.
我们打算今晚救他回来
You know...
你知道
When we found Rebecca...
我们找到丽蓓卡之后
...we went to go look for you.
回头找过你
But there were Skitter patrols everywhere,and...
但到处都是巡逻的迅猎兽
You don't owe me an apology.
你不必向我道歉
This is war,right?
战争就是这样
Yeah.
是啊
Bring Ben to me.
带本来找我
I couldn't save Rebecca,
我救不了丽蓓卡
but maybe I can give you back your boy.
但或许我能还你一个儿子
Okay,let's go.
好了 出发
They didn't see the explosives in the car.
它们没发现车里的炸♥药♥
That's good.
太好了
What's going on?
情况如何
The first crew's here.
第一批孩子在这儿
Ben with them?
本也在吗
I don't see him.
我没看到
There's another group coming.
另一批过来了
I think I see him.
看到他了
No,it's not him.
那不是他
It's Rick.
是里克
What?
什么
It's my boy. Where?
我儿子 在哪儿
Right by the building.
就在建筑下面
Ricky! Cover me. No! No! No!
里奇 掩护我 别过去
No! No! No!
别过去
Ricky!
里奇
Ricky. Rick. Rick.
里奇 里克 里克
It's dad. Dad.
我是爸爸
Come on.
快走
They must have Ben.
他们一定救回本了
Let's go.
行动
There's the truck!
卡车在那边
I'm going after Ben.
我要去找本
Where's Hal? Karen?
哈尔和凯伦人呢
We couldn't get them.
来不及等他们了
We were running for the truck.
我们匆忙奔向卡车
Got hit by debris from the explosion.
你被爆♥炸♥碎片击中
Tom,we got you this far.
汤姆 我们好不容易救你回来
Where's Hal and Karen?!
哈尔和凯伦在哪儿
There was a Mech on our tail. Couldn't wait.
当时有个械甲怪跟着我们 事不宜迟
How far to the school?
离学校还有多远
A quarter-mile,maybe less.
四分之一英里吧 也许更近
You two go on.
你俩继续往回走
What about you? I'm going after them.
你呢 我去找他们俩
At least come with us for weapons and reinforcements.
起码跟我们回去讨些武器和救兵
No. There's no time.
不行 没时间了
What were you thinking,Mike?
你怎么搞得 迈克
I'm so sorry,Tom.
太抱歉了 汤姆
He's the only family I got left.
他是我唯一的家人
Where are the rest of the weapons?
剩余武器呢
I had to leave them in the truck.
都丢在车上了
Just got this.
只有这个
Let me have that rope,too,and your flashlight.
绳子也给我吧 还有手电
Be careful.
小心点
Who's there?
谁在那儿
It's only natural that you want to do that.
你的想法合情合理
Captain Weaver? Colonel Porter?
韦弗上尉 波特上校
What is it,Anthony?
安东尼 什么事
Dai and Mike are back with one of the harnessed kids.
戴和迈克带着一个脊甲化的孩子回来了
Yeah -- Ben,Tom's son.
没错 是本 汤姆的儿子
No,sir. Mike's. They're in the clinic.
不 长官 是迈克的儿子 他们在诊所
Guys,it's Tom -- he's back!
伙计们 是汤姆 他回来了
What is this? You -- you go ahead.
这是怎么回事 你先过去
I'll see what this is.
我看看这边出什么事了
Tom!
汤姆
Captain Weaver.
韦弗上尉
I've brought you a prisoner of war.
给你抓了个战俘
You beat this thing yourself?
你凭一己之力打败它的吗
Yes,sir.
是的 长官
How?
怎么做到的
You just got to get close enough.
只要距离够近
Can I trade this in for an automatic?
我能用它换把自动步♥枪♥吗
Where you think you're going?
你想去哪里
I still have two sons and a scout out there.
还有我的两个儿子和一位侦察兵要去救
Sentry,give me your weapon.
哨兵 把你的武器给我
I'll give you two fighters.
我派两名战士给你
No. Thanks. It's safer if I do this alone.
不 谢了 我单独前去更安全
Hey,buddy.
小子
How much did you hear?
你听说了什么
Everything.
全知道了
Go get him.
把他找回来
Ben.
本
Ben!
本
No!!
不
No!!
不
The father says the patient has cystic fibrosis.
病人的父亲说他患有囊性纤维病
Really? I didn't hear anything.
是吗 这我倒没听说
Well,he's on supplemental oxygen,so...
他现在在吸氧 所以
as long as his airways are clear,shouldn't be a problem.
只要他的气管通畅 应该不成问题
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表