剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah?
是吗 怎么讲
If this hadn't happened,
如果没有外星人入侵
I'd be dealing with flu shots and neurotic mothers.
我每天就打打疫苗 安抚下紧张的妈妈们
I'd be grading midterms...
我要批改期中试♥卷♥...
Or at least staring at a stack of blue books,
不然就是盯着一大摞公文看
trying to figure out how to avoid them.
心里想着如何不触犯那些条例
Hey, things could be worse.
说不定以后情况会更糟
So, what are we doing? Running? Regrouping?
现在怎么打算的 撤退 重整
I just hope Porter knows what he's doing.
我只希望波特知道自己在做什么
Retreat, regroup, return...
撤退 重整 反♥攻♥...
Revenge.
复仇
Forget about those shopsmarts.
别管那些便利店了
They're too close in -- traps for sure.
他们离得太近 肯定有陷阱
Our best bet is that Sunday's in Belmont.
我们争取在周日到达贝尔蒙特
Yeah, I agree.
我同意
You don't have to agree. You just need to listen.
不需要你同意 你只需服从命令
Those are my orders. Yes, sir.
以上就是我的命令 遵命 长官
Okay, try it again.
再试试
You gonna get it going?
能发动吗
Almost there. I just need to fix the --
快了 只要再弄一下...
You got 10 minutes.
给你十分钟
I hated carburetors before electronic fuel injection,
本来比起化油器 我更讨厌电控燃油喷射系统
and I hate carburetors now. Uncle Scott?
现在连化油器也讨厌 斯科特叔叔
We've got 200 pounds of medical supplies.
这儿有200磅的医疗用品
Into the car or into backpacks?
放车上还是背包里
In the car. I'll get it going.
放车上吧 马上就能发动了
Backpacks. Backpacks.
背包里 背包里
All right, come on, try it again.
好了 再试一次
Why are we leaving?
我们为什么要走
Going someplace better.
因为要去个更好的地方
But tonight's the 8th. It's my party.
但今天是我8岁生日 我要庆祝
Oh, sure thing, your highness.
现在怎么庆祝 小寿星
Hey, you had a birthday party, too,
不公平嘛 外星人来了之后
and it was after they came.
你的生日还庆祝了的
We'll try to do a little something when we get settled.
安顿之后 给你小小的庆祝下
We're doing the best that we can.
我们会努力让你满意的
Hey.
小子
Give him a break, all right?
别去烦他 知道了吗
Okay, load them up.
把这些装上去
What?
怎么了
I know that house.
我知道那栋房♥子
My husband has a piece hanging there.
我丈夫有幅作品挂在里面
Painting? A landscape.
是画吗 风景画
One of my patients -- rich tech guy -- lived there.
我有个病人 高科技富翁 就住里面
To seal the sale, my husband and I had dinner with them.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的时候 我们夫妻还与他们共进晚餐
I remember going out that evening,
记得那晚我出门的时候
and, uh, my son was crying.
我儿子还在哭
He was 3.
他那时才三岁
You know where we are?
你知道我们在哪儿吗
This is Bartlett Hill.
这里是巴特里山
About 400 years ago, this was all Pennacook settlement.
大约四百年前 彭纳库克人聚居于此
Smallpox wiped them out.
天花把他们灭绝了
Ever the history professor.
真不愧是历史教授啊
Yeah, fat lot of good tenure got me.
是啊 这可是个肥缺
Oh, I wonder what will be here in another 400 years.
我在想四百年之后这里会怎样
Hopefully humans.
希望人类仍居住于此
I wish there's more food.
真希望多些食物
Dad.
爸爸
Every food store and cache
从这里到阿克顿
between here and Acton's picked clean.
每个食品商店和储藏室已清理完毕
Too many of us.
我们人太多了
If it was just the fighters,
如果只有战士的话
we could stretch our provisions.
我们可以储备更多食物
Well, it's not, and we need food.
别这么说 我们还需要食物
So it's one of the ShopSmarts, then --
这只是一家斯玛特超♥市♥ 那么
Either the store in West Newton
还有西牛顿店
or the distribution center in Watertown.
和沃特敦配售中心
We can't go back, not with this group --
我们不能带一大队人回去
Too many, too slow.
人多 速度又慢
Maybe half the vehicles, half the fighters go back,
或许可以派一半的车和战士回去
get the food, and then they catch up?
弄到食物 再赶上来
Yeah. That sounds great.
这主意还不错
Who's gonna lead them -- you?
队伍谁来带呢 你吗
Yes.
是的
You want to go back?
你想回去吗
Yes.
是的
All right.
那好吧
But I can only give you the Pickup and six fighters.
但我只能给你那辆小卡车和六名战士
Weapons?
武器呢
What you got and as many mags as you can carry.
带上现有装备 再尽量多带些弹匣
One of the RPGs? No.
给我一支RPG火箭筒行吗 不行
Some C4? No.
C4炸♥药♥呢 不行
All right, we'll make do!
好吧 我们会完成任务的
All right!
好的
The rest of us will follow the commuter rail west!
其他人沿着通勤轻轨向西进发
We'll meet at the Littleton Bridge!
我们在立托顿桥会合
Pick your squad! Good luck!
选好你的队员 祝你好运
Are you sure about this?
你真要这么做吗
Take care of Matt.
照顾好马特
I will.
我会的
You need a scout? I want you to stay with the group.
需要侦察兵吗 我要你和大部队一起行动
You stay with Matt.
你和马特待在一起
Weaver's more likely to get me killed than you are.
好像和韦弗在一起更危险
You need two scouts!
你需要两个侦察兵
Yes, I do.
是的
Why don't you find Dai and Click and Anthony and one other,
去找戴 克里克和安东尼 再找个其他人
see if they'll volunteer?
问问他们愿不愿意
You go with her.
你跟她走
Thomas.
汤玛斯
Dai, you in?
戴 你加入吗
Yep.
对
Weaver's keeping all the heavy stuff.
韦弗留下了所有重型武器
Is that right?
是吗
C-4? Where -- where did you get this?
C4炸♥药♥ 你从哪儿弄来的
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you think there will be a lot of them?
你觉得他们会有很多敌人吗
Come on, Jimmy.
来吧 吉米
Anthony, I need --
安东尼 我需要...
7.62. I need a mag. You got?
7.62毫米口径子弹 有弹匣吗
I got. Here.
有 给你
This could be fun.
这下有意思了
You'll be there, right?
你会赶到那里吗
Will you give this party thing a rest?
能不能别再提庆生会了
Yeah, I'm gonna try to be there.
是的 我会赶到那里
I already know what I'm gonna wish for.
我已经知道要许什么愿了
Oh, yeah? What?
是吗 什么愿望
Well, I can't tell you.
我又不能告诉你
Sure you can. I'm your father.
当然可以 我是你父亲
It's Rule 619. You can tell me anything.
根据619号♥规定 你可以告诉我任何事
Hand me that sleeping bag, would you?
把那个睡袋递给我 好吗
Are you sure? Of course.
你确定吗 当然了
How else you think you're gonna get what you ask for?
你就没有其他方法得到你想要的了吗
Well, I wish everything was just back the way it was --
我希望一切都恢复原样
Our house, my bike, school, my Ripstik,
我们的房♥子 我的自行车 滑板
and Ben... and mom.
还有本和妈妈
I thought you didn't like school.
我还以为你不喜欢上学
Well, I like it now.
现在喜欢了
Dad, I just want everything back the way it was.
爸爸 我只希望一切都恢复原样
Come here.
来让爸爸抱一下
So do I.
我也是
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表