剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
and it's not yours.
他又不属于你
As soon as it's born, you have to start setting it free.
他一出生 你就得慢慢学会放手
I hope that your child
我希望你的孩子
is courageous and strong and lucky.
坚强勇敢 幸运健康
And I hope that they will face life,
而且我希望他直面人生
the good and the bad...
不管幸运与否
all of it.
都能坚强面对
Somebody's up tonight.
某人今晚真活跃
Take a listen.
听听吧
The heartbeat's really fast. Is that normal?
心跳真快 这正常吗
It's sopposed to be that fast.
就应该跳那么快的
Your baby sounds just fine.
你的宝宝很健康
Come here.
到这儿来
*Many rivers to cross
*要越过无数江河
*But I can't seem to find
*而我似乎无法寻到
*My way over
*我自己的路
*Wandering, I am lost
*我四处流浪 彷徨无措
*As I travel along
*沿着多佛的白色悬崖
*The White Cliffs of Dover
*我信步而行
*Many rivers to cross
*要越过无数江河
*And it's only my will
*我唯一的愿望
Don't you high-priced surgeons ever sleep?
我们的高级外科医生从不睡觉吗
I'm asleep right now.
我现在已经睡着了
Hey.
别这样
You did it.
你成功了
You saved him.
你救了他
Dad!
爸
Dad?
老爸
It's me. It's me.
是我 是我
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表