剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
to upgrading weapons and vehicles.
升级武器和车辆了
But if it's a problem, I can relieve you,
如果有问题 我可以免你的职
and Danner can pick up the slack.
让丹纳负责你的烂摊子
Your choice.
你选吧
First light.
我选前者
Dismissed.
解散吧
Tom.
汤姆
Kicked his blankets off.
他把睡毯踢掉了
He's been doing that since he was a little kid.
从小就有这毛病
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Lourdes, tell Tom what you told me.
卢尔德 把你跟我说的告诉汤姆
Uh, it's Captain Weaver.
是韦弗上尉的事
I heard what you were saying about him earlier, and...
我听到之前你对他的一些看法
he came to me a couple weeks ago
他在几周前找到我
and asked me to help him with some medications.
让我给他做药物治疗
Prescribed by your old friend Dr. Harris.
说是你朋友哈里斯医生开的处方
Yeah, he said he came to me
没错 他说不想麻烦格拉斯医生
because he didn't want to bother Dr. Glass.
所以才来找我
And because he knew I'd ask questions.
因为知道我会干涉他
Okay. What kind of medications?
好吧 什么药物
Phenobarbital to sleep and amphetamines to wake up.
安眠用的苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥和提神用的安♥非♥他♥命♥
It's a classic addictive cycle.
典型的上瘾疗程
And once you start, it's hard to stop.
一旦开始 很难停药
What would that -- what would that do to him?
会有什么 对他会有什么影响
Depends how many he's taking --
取决于他服用的药量
one or two a day, probably nothing.
一天一两次 可能没什么影响
And more?
要是比这多呢
The symptoms could be extreme --
症状可能会很严重
Paranoia, mood swings, even hallucinations.
偏执 情绪波动 甚至出现幻觉
Tom, if Weaver's abusing these drugs,
汤姆 如果韦弗滥用这些药物的话
there's a good chance that what you saw in Boston --
在波士顿那一幕很可能
that could happen again.
会再次发生
I can't believe this.
难以置信
For all we know,
从我们了解的情况看
he could have been dosing himself for weeks.
他已经用药数周
That was before. Now we need to focus on today.
那是之前 现在我们得关注当下
So, what are we gonna do?
那么我们怎么做
First, you're gonna follow orders.
首先 你得听从命令
And go on that sentry mission?
去放哨吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
There's no way I'm gonna leave you here
我不能把你留在这里
to deal with Weaver by yourself.
独自面对韦弗
This isn't just about him.
不全是因为他
Dad, he's setting us up for the mother of all battles.
爸 他要把我们陷害成罪魁祸首
If he's not 100%, he's gonna get us all killed.
如果他不正常 他会把我们都杀了
And if I accuse him...
如果我没有证据便指控他
of being unfit for duty without all the facts,
不适合继续领导的话
it's gonna tear the 2nd Mass apart.
就会让第二团分崩离析
What more do you need to know? More.
你还需要知道什么 很多
Do you remember what it was like
你还记得在波特把我们
before Porter brought us together?
聚在一起之前是什么样子的吗
Everybody on their own, scrounging for food and water.
大家各自为战 搜寻食物和水
Forget about fighting back.
却忘记反击
It was all we could do to survive.
要继续生存下只能反击
Soldiers like Weaver are a big part of what got us this far.
像韦弗这样的士兵是我们不可或缺的
You're defending him.
你还在袒护他
No, I'm just saying that,
不 我只是实话实说
unless we stick together and fight the aliens as a group...
除非我们团结一致与外星人斗争
We're as good as dead.
不然我们只有死路一条
And until I talk to him,
在我和他对话之前
we're gonna proceed as if this mission is still a go.
我们仍要把这个任务当作是命令来执行
All right, fine.
好吧 行
You stay here. I'll go on the mission.
你留在这里 我去放哨
But I need another rider.
但我需要帮手
You have anybody in mind?
你有人选了吗
Yeah.
有了
He asked. I volunteered.
他情我愿
The no-questions-asked part intrigued me.
不问我就更加吸引了我
And you're sure about this?
你确定吗
I don't see any other way.
不用再考虑了
Be careful.
当心
That's it! Keep moving.
就是这样 继续
Imagine those Mechs roaring in on you!
想象那些械甲怪在朝你咆哮
How much fun you're gonna have
用敌人的武器消灭敌人
shooting them with their own toys.
该有多少乐趣啊
What?
怎么了
Two arms, two legs, no brains.
空有四肢 却没脑子
Welcome to the 2nd Massachusetts.
欢迎来到马萨诸塞州第二团
You want to try that again, convict?
再说一遍 你这个罪犯
You didn't crimp it.
你没卷好
Gravity. Newton. Apple tree. Do it again.
重力 牛顿 苹果树 再做一次
No, no, no, kid, look,
不不 孩子 听着
you don't need to polish it to a shine like that.
不用把它擦得那么亮
When it comes to mech ammo, it's quantity, not quality.
用来打械甲怪时 要数量不要锃亮
Sure your old man was talking about me?
记得你♥爸♥爸怎么说我的吗
He said, "Stay away from Pope." Great.
他说"离珀普远点" 很好
So suddenly I'm the beneficiary
突然之间 我就成了
of some preadolescent rebellious streak.
青春叛逆期的受益人
He keeps treating me like this little kid,
他老把我当作小孩子一样
like I can't do anything.
总觉得我什么做不了
But I want to help, too.
但我也想帮助你们
Besides, I am staying away from you,
况且 我是没靠近你
just not that far.
离得不够远而已
Sound like one of my attorneys.
听起来像我的律师说的话
I guess... what's the big deal?
这没什么大不了的
I mean...it's not like your pops is gonna do anything
我是说 你老爸不会为
to the little prince of the 2nd Mass. I'm not a prince.
第二团小王子做一切的 我不是王子
You're not the only one.
又不是只有你一个
There's two other little princelets.
还有两位王子呢
But you're the youngest. That makes you special.
但你是最小的 所以最特别
So, what's it like, huh, walking around
作为第二团副官梅森的儿子
with that sweet Mason brand?
感觉怎么样
What's it like having hair like a girl?
那你一头女人的靓发又是什么感觉
We're gonna have to work on your insults, kid.
等会再收拾你 小不点
Come on. Andale! Andale!
加把劲 加把劲
12 hours -- just half a day!
十二个小时 就剩下半天时间
I need 16 soldiers advancing towards the south
当我们在A点集♥合♥的时候
while we rendezvous at the alpha point here.
派十六名士兵朝南前进
Now, if there's no contact from the 3rd and 4th.
现在如果和第三第四团联♥系♥不上的话
Fall back to plan "B."
改成B计划
Meet in the southwest. Captain.
在西南会合 上尉
I'd like a word in private.
我想和你单独谈谈
I told you to set up an O.P. at the five-mile line.
我告诉你让你在五里线设置观察哨
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I sent Hal and Margaret. They can get it done.
我派了哈尔和玛格丽特 他们能搞定
That's not your call.
这不是你说了算
I give you an order, I expect it to be followed out.
我给你下了命令 就是希望你能去执行
Captain, I'd like a word in private.
上尉 我想和你单独谈谈
I know about the pills.
我知道你吃药的事了
I'd like to know how many of those you're taking.
我想知道你服了多少量
We don't have time for this.
没时间管这些了
We are one day away from kicking these aliens in their teeth.
距离重挫外星人只剩一天了
And you're shutting me out,
而你还把我排除在外
sending me off on a sentry-post duty.
派我去放哨
Now, if you're holding something back...
如果你有什么隐瞒
What are you gonna do?
你想干什么
You gonna relieve me of my command?
你要取代我指挥官的位置吗
I'd hope you'd do the right thing for the 2nd Mass
希望发展到那个地步之前
before it came to that.
你能为二团做出正确指挥
You've been wanting to take over this outfit
自从波特任命你为副官
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表