剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You put them together. You can take them apart.
你可以组装肯定也会拆卸
Why the hell would I do that?
我为什么要听你的
I'd say for the sake of the 2nd Mass.
为了马萨诸塞州第二团
But I doubt that would mean anything to you.
但我估计对你来说也没什么意义
Sounds like a plan.
听着还像那么回事
All you got to do now is survive long enough
你现在要做的就是尽量活下去
to convince those yahoos out there that you're right.
让外面那群野人相信你说的话
No. All I got to do is convince Weaver.
不 我只要劝住韦弗就行了
Captain Weaver.
韦弗上尉
Dr. Glass, I hear that Tom has been to see you.
格拉斯医生 我听说汤姆去找过你
I need to know where he is.
我想知道他在哪里
He told me what you've been going through, Captain.
上尉 他把你的事都告诉了我
I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you put that gun down.
如果你把枪放下 我会自在一些
Don't.
别动
What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot me?
你要干什么 打死我吗
I'm the optimist, remember?
我是乐天派 还记得吗
I'm still hoping that you're gonna listen to reason.
我还是希望你能明白事理
Now, what's the operational plan -- the real one?
说 计划到底是怎样的 真正的计划
Rendezvous with 4th and 5th.
与第四和第五军团会师
And launch a coordinated attack!
然后联合进攻
I talked to Dai! Your orders were to stand down!
戴跟我说了 你的命令已经无效
That's not the way I heard it.
我听说的可不是这样
The mission's still a go
任务照常进行
Unless the 4th and 5th are confirmed killed.
除非确认第四和第五军团已经覆没
Porter's last orders were to wait for that confirmation.
波特的遗命是等待确认其他军团尚存
Damn it!
妈的
The aliens have to know we're not gonna lie down!
要让外星人知道我们绝不屈服
You think I don't want to fight them?! Move.
你以为我不想反击吗 走
This has to be done the right way.
这事一定要处理得当
That means all cards on the table
现在所有的意见
with a commanding officer
都已经阐明
whose judgment hasn't been compromised.
可就是指挥官刚愎自用
How far you gonna go with this?
你还想多过分
Pretty far. I had Pope defuse the bombs.
很过分 我已经让玻普拆除炸♥弹♥雷♥管♥
And if you don't back off,
你如果执迷不悟
I'm gonna be forced to relieve you of your command.
我就要强制解除您的指挥权
You're fast, Maggie, but not that fast.
玛吉 动作很快 但还是没我快
Sorry...but you may want to
教授 对不起
reconsider that, professor.
你最好还是重新考虑一下
Dad, what's he doing?
爸 他这是怎么了
I thought you talked to him.
我以为你跟他说过
I did.
说过了
My apologies, Cambridge, but, uh...
是我不对 大学者 不过...
I just couldn't bring myself to defuse those charges.
要我拆除雷♥管♥ 我做不到
I figured I had a choice
我想我得做出选择了
of either sitting around or...killing cooties,
要么坐以待毙 要么杀掉这些畜生
and, uh... cooties win every time.
而畜生们每战必胜
But you'll be happy to know that
但你肯定会很高兴
those bombs are beauts.
这些炸♥弹♥可都是杀人利器
They're gonna cause a lot of damage.
杀伤力很大
No, they won't...
不会了...
Because when Pope came to warn you,
因为玻普来提醒你的时候
I took the blasting fuses.
我已经扯掉了引线
Bombs are out of commission.
炸♥弹♥没用了
Where are they?
炸♥弹♥现在在哪
The aliens can't kill us fast enough?
外星人对我们的杀戮还不够吗
We have to do it for them?
我们还要自相残杀
Where are the damn fuses?
引线都他妈哪儿去了
All right, you said
好吧 按你的说法
that the only way this is gonna work
人们相信他们的指挥官
is if people have faith in their commanding officer.
才能成功
That goes both ways.
这个要互相信任才行
You have to have faith in them.
你要对他们有信心
I'm doing this for them, for all of us.
我这么做是为了他们 为了我们大家
All right, then tell them the truth.
好吧 跟他们实话实说吧
Tell them Porter's gone... Dad, whoa.
告诉他们波特已经死了 爸
...and that this attack, whether we live or die,
这次进攻 不管最终我们是死是活
isn't gonna be just a command decision.
都是上级命令 不可违抗
We don't have enough people left for a suicide mission.
我们经不起这样的自杀式行动
Go ahead and do it. Go ahead.
快动手吧 快啊
If shooting me keeps the 2nd Mass together,
如果杀了我能换来第二军的团结
go ahead and do it.
那就快动手吧
I'm not gonna be the one that pulls it apart.
我不想让第二团分♥裂♥
There's another way.
还有一个办法
What?
什么
You can trust our people
你可以像民众信任你一样
the way they trust you.
完全信任他们
C-captain.
上尉
Jimmy?
吉米
We want to follow you -- all of us.
我们想追随你 大家都是
You just have to let us.
只要你答应我们
Put down your weapon.
放下你们的武器
What the hell are you doing?
你到底想怎么样
Lower your weapon.
放下武器
I'm not saying you're right.
我虽不赞成你的说法
But they deserve to know the facts of the mission.
但他们理应知道此次任务的真♥相♥
Call for volunteers. But they got to hear both sides.
召集志愿者 但要让他们知道利弊
And they will...
当然...
'Cause you'll be right there beside me.
因为你会在我旁边
Jimmy, gather everyone in the gym.
吉米 让体育馆里的人集♥合♥
10 minutes.
十分钟以内
Y-yes, sir.
是 长官
You sure you're ready for this?
你真的准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Yeah.
当然
By the way, I quit taking those pills since we got back.
对了 我回来后一定不嗑药了
I don't need to tell you people what's at stake.
现在形势险峻 不用我说大家也明白
We all been living on the edge
自从外星人侵入后
since these alien things came.
我们就一直这样苟延残喘
Tomorrow's assault on the structure in Boston
明日袭击波士顿基地的行动
was meant to be a first strike --
将是我们的第一次反击
a coordinated attack
这是一次
with the support of two other Massachusetts regiments.
由麻省两大军团强力支持的联合反击
However...
然而...
Colonel Porter lost contact
波特上校几天前
with these regiments several days ago.
已经和这两大军团失去联♥系♥
And now it looks
现在看起来
as if the Colonel himself might have been lost.
上校可能已经阵亡了
Dai brought back the Colonel's last order--
戴带回了上校的最后一个命令
abort the mission
除非我们能
unless we can confirm
确保其他队伍安然无恙
the existence of these other units.
否则就终止任务
We still don't know if these other units exist...
我们现在还不知道其他队伍是不是还存在
or if they intend to carry out the attack as planned.
不知道他们能不能按计划发起进攻
But I know...
但是我知道
that if there's a breath left...
只要这些士兵们
in any of those men,
还有一口气在
they will do their damnedest to carry out this attack.
他们绝对会尽全力发起进攻
And if that happens, despite Porter's order...
一旦真是这样 即便没有波特的命令
the 2nd Mass has to be there to back them up.
我们第二团一定得赶去支援他们
But this attack,
但是这次进攻
as critical as it is,
虽然关键至极
cannot be our only objective.
但并非我们的唯一目标
We have a responsibility...
我们有责任
an obligation...
更有义务
to...protect our civilians.
保护这些平民
And sometimes, in our desire to strike back,
而且有时我们太渴望反击
we forget...
却忘记了
that they represent our future.
他们才是我们的未来
So I'm asking for volunteers.
所以我要征集志愿者
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表