剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
ever since Porter first gave you a commission.
你就想接管这一切
That's not true.
不是这样的
You're questioning my strategy...
质疑我的策略
Ignoring a direct order.
无视直接命令
That is rank insubordination.
这是以下犯上
Danner and Jimmy!
丹纳和吉米进来
I'm asking you...
我请求你
consider the lives of your fighters.
考虑一下战士们的生命
That's all I am considering.
这正是我在考虑的
Jimmy, get the door.
吉米 关上门
Lieutenant Danner, secure Tom's weapons.
丹纳中尉 没收汤姆的武器
Don't do it. Captain.
别这样 上尉
Lieutenant Danner. Don't do it.
丹纳中尉 别
Put them on the deck, please. Don't do this.
把武器交出来 别这样
Hold him in the boiler room
把他关在锅炉房♥
till I tell you otherwise.
听候我的命令
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
It's a mistake.
这是个错误
The only mistake I can see
我唯一的错误
is not removing you from duty sooner.
就是没有尽早把你撤职
You're making a mistake.
你错了
These people are depending on you.
这些人都靠你了
Captain.
上尉
I don't like it, Jimmy.
我也不想这样 吉米
But we can't let Mason poison the ranks,
但我们不能让梅森越级行事
not when we're hours away from a major offensive.
尤其离大举进攻还剩几小时的时候
I hope I can count on you, Jimmy.
别让我失望 吉米
Ben, did your father send you over to give me a hand?
本 你♥爸♥让你过来帮忙吗
Actually, they moved some of the library books in here.
事实上 图书馆的部分书被搬到这里了
Ah. Right.
这样啊
Sorry. I thought Matt was helping you.
抱歉 我以为马特在帮你
Oh, it seems I'm missing my young assistant
看来我的小助手
to the dubious charms of Mr. Pope.
被拥有可疑魅力的珀普先生拐跑了
Then maybe I can do something.
或许我能帮忙
The way everyone's gearing up, feels like I should help.
大家都在做准备 好像我也该帮忙
That's the best offer I've had today.
这是今天听到的最好的提议
Why don't you grab this box
端起盒子
and follow me over to the desk, huh?
跟我到桌子那边
What are these?
这些是什么
Oh, they're, uh-- they're vacuum tubes.
是 是电子管
You know, if transistors were the Ferarris
如果晶体管是电子时代的法拉利
of the electronic age, this is the Model T.
这个就是T型[福特车型]
Hmm. What's a Model T?
T型是什么
Well, a-all you really need to know
你只要知道
is that this transmitter here needs them in order to operate,
晶体管需要它们才能工作就好了
and I'm looking for a very specific one.
我正在找一个特殊的
Once you get it working,
一旦弄好了
are you gonna try and contact other people?
你是要用来联♥系♥其他人吗
Well, that was one idea.
只是其中一个想法
What if the Skitters hear you?
万一迅猎兽听到怎么办
Won't they be able to find us?
不会发现我们吗
Aha! Found it.
找到了
I've got this idea about the Skitters.
我是这么考虑的
We know that they communicate with each other
迅猎兽依靠无线电频率
using radio frequencies.
互相交流
Find the right frequency,
找到正确的频率
and we can jam up their communications.
我们就能阻碍它们的交流
Certainly throw a wrench into their plans, huh?
重创它们的计划 对吧
Okay, here we go.
好的 开始吧
There. Good.
很好
Okay, now let's see
好了 看看
if we can get this thing to send out a signal.
它能发出信♥号♥♥吧
Can you just crank the handle on that radio?
你能帮忙摇动那个无线电手柄吗
Yeah, okay. Yeah, right there.
好的 就在那里
And I will roll through the frequencies.
我来调节频率
Okay.
好的
How's...
这...
How's that?
这样如何
Anything yet?
有什么效果吗
W-what happened?
怎么了
Is everything all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. It's all right.
嗯 没事
It's all right. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Well, that's more than I can say for this bucket of bolts.
看来这台老爷车只能这样了
So you're sure the radio didn't make a squeak, huh?
你确定没听到吱吱声是吗
No. No. Nothing on the radio.
是的 什么声音都没有
Might as well give it a rest, professor.
教授 你还是休息一下为好
You're not going anywhere.
你哪里也去不了
Captain Weaver's completely lost it.
韦弗上尉完全失控了
He's become a threat to the entire 2nd Mass.
他会威胁到整个第二团
That doesn't scare you?
这都没吓到你
Commanding officer gives you an order, you obey.
指挥官下达命令 你就遵守
10th Mountain Division?
第十山地师
Did you see any combat?
你目睹过战争吗
Iraq, Afghanistan -- damn straight.
伊战 阿富汗战争 我都参加了
Okay, so have I.
我也是
So has every other person in this regiment,
团里的其他人也是
both fighters and civilians.
不管是平民还是战士
I had you pegged the first time I saw you.
第一眼看到你我就印象深刻
Big thinker, always knows best.
军师总是最了解情况的
See, we had a lieutenant like you in our outfit.
我们队伍里有位像你一样的中尉
He got four of our boys killed
正因为他权衡选择
while he was just weighing his options.
导致四个孩子被杀
You honestly believe that he's fit to lead this mission?!
你真的相信他适合领导这次任务
Even at half-mast, I trust the Captain
即使他身心疲惫 比起你来
a hell of a lot more than I trust you.
我还是更相信他
Pope, front and center.
珀普 出列
So, what is it?
又什么事
"Sir, yes, sir"? "Aye, aye, skipper"?
"遵命 长官" "是 队长"
Cut the crap. Where do we stand with the IED?
废话少说 简单易爆♥炸♥装置何时能做好
I'll have you all wired up by manana. Don't fret it.
明天就能接上线 别急
There's been a change of plan. I need four bombs.
计划有变 我要四枚炸♥弹♥
Can you do that?
你能做出来吧
I got the ingredients and enough barrels,
我有足够的原料和炮筒
but you split that blasting fuse four ways,
但是如果将导火线切成了四段
and you're gonna have what you call a very short interval
在点火和爆♥炸♥之间
between lighting it and, uh... boom.
只有你所谓的极短时间
But, yeah.
但没问题
I thought we were just taking out one leg of that thing.
我以为我们只要炸掉那东西的一条腿
If you want to get along with me, Pope, don't think.
珀普 如果你想继续混下去 别想了
Just do what I tell you.
照我说的做
All right.
好的
What did he want?
他想要什么
Weaver?
韦弗
A little of this, a little of that.
一会儿这样 一会儿那样
I thought it was them at first.
一开始我以为是它们
You heard it, too?
你也听到了吗
I'm glad it wasn't the Skitters.
我很高兴不是迅猎兽
So are you, right?
你也很高兴吧
What are they trying to do with this?
他们想用这东西干什么
Scott thinks he might be able to use it
斯科特想用它
to contact resistance groups,
联♥系♥各地的反抗组织
maybe jam the signals between Skitters.
也许能干扰迅猎兽之间的通讯
But if he does that, they might not find us.
如果他成功 它们可能就找不到我们了
Is this, like, your new thing -- creeping me out?
这就是你的新花样吗 吓唬我
Why haven't you told the other humans about me?
你为什么不把我的事告诉其他人类
Because I keep hoping you'll stop talking like that,
因为我希望你不要再这样说话
realize that everything the Skitters did to us was wrong.
意识到迅猎兽对我们做的事是错的
You're human, too.
你也是人类
I don't want to be.
我不想做人类
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表