剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You're not telling them 'cause you're scared,
你没告诉他们 因为你害怕
'cause you can feel the change coming.
因为你感觉到变革即将到来
Is that why I can hear the radio?
所以我才能听到通讯信♥号♥♥吗
What's happening to us, Rick?
我们这是怎么了 里克
I hope they come soon.
我希望它们快点儿来
Hey, Maggie! How was the prom?!
玛吉 战况如何
Bad news for us.
是坏消息
But it ought to make
但会令你这个
a Skitter-killing degenerate like you happy.
专杀迅猎兽的杂种感到高兴的
Captain.
上尉
What are you doing back so soon?
你们这么快就回来了
Saw fresh signs of skitters and Mechs
我发现第119大街和2号♥公路上
all down 119 and Route 2.
新来了很多迅猎兽和机甲怪
They redeployed.
它们重新部署了
In that case, we'll just have to punch through.
这种情况 我们必须得冲出包围圈
Convoy's a tempting target, especially on the open road.
我们的车队易受攻击 尤其是在开阔的路面
Then we'll take back roads
那就把公路夺回来
and we'll crawl through the brush.
然后步步为营
You're dismissed.
解散
This just keeps getting better and better.
越来越不像话了
I'm gonna find my dad.
得找到我老爸
Hal.
哈尔
Wait up.
等等
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
Weaver's holding Tom in custody?
韦弗把汤姆关起来了
Danner's watching him in the boiler room.
在锅炉房♥ 丹纳在把守
Tom was asking about the drugs he was taking, and he lost it.
汤姆问韦弗吃药的事 结果被抓了
I'm not surprised.
我一点也不惊讶
I don't think Weaver wants to hurt your dad.
我觉得韦弗不想伤害你♥爸♥爸
I don't know why he's doing this, but he's a good man.
我不知道为什么 但他是个好人
Good man or not, he's endangering everyone here.
不管他是不是好人 他令所有人处于危险中
We got to get my dad out.
得把我爸救出来
Maybe I could help.
也许我能帮忙
Dr. Glass?
格拉斯医生
Okay.
好吧
Hal, when you get Tom, you bring him here.
哈尔 把汤姆救出来后 带他来这里
Weaver ordered me to bring down some chow.
韦弗让我拿些吃的下来
Everybody's got to eat, huh?
了解 是个人都得吃饭
Watch him.
盯着他
Dad!
老爸
Give me something to tie him up!
找东西把他绑起来
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Well, we tried to make it to the five-mile mark, and we couldn't.
我想试图赶往五公里标志处 但遇到了阻碍
We saw fresh signs of Skitters and Mechs.
新来了一批迅猎兽和械甲怪
You tell that to Weaver?
你跟韦弗讲了吗
First thing.
第一个跟他说的
What about the attack? He didn't care.
进攻行动呢 他不在乎
We are "punching through."
他说我们要"冲出包围圈"
Dai's coming around.
戴回来了
Dad, what are we gonna do with him? Leave him.
老爸 怎么处理他 留在这里
Oh. You son of a bitch.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
We got to find a way to stop Weaver.
我们得想办法阻止韦弗
He's weak, but he'll pull through.
他很虚弱 但会好起来的
I know you're hurting, Dai, but this is important.
戴 我知道你很痛苦 但事关重大
I need to know about Porter.
我想知道波特那边的情况
An hour after I reached Porter's post,
我到达波特的指挥所一小时后
the Skitters and Mechs hit.
迅猎兽和械甲怪来袭
Porter was pinned down...
波特被困在里面
...probably dead by now.
现在可能已经死了
Dead?
死了
His team laid down cover fire for me.
他的队伍为我提供火力掩护
I got hit when a Mech blew up.
我被械甲怪爆♥炸♥后的碎片击中
Dai, this is important. What were Porter's orders?
戴 事关重大 波特的命令是什么
The other regiments -- they never reported in.
其他兵团 都没有发回信息
Runners went out, never came back.
传令兵出去就再也没回来
And Porter said
波特说
that without confirmation the 4th and 5th were alive,
如果不能确定第四和第五团还健在
the attack should be aborted.
就应该取消袭击行动
You told that to Captain Weaver?
你跟韦弗上尉讲过吗
All of it.
全都讲了
This mission... is no good.
这次任务计划得不好
So, we're in this alone?
这么说 我们是在孤军奋战
Weaver sure doesn't have a problem with tall odds.
韦弗根本不管自己胜算有多大
It's not like him to disobey an order from Porter.
违抗波特的命令不是他的风格
What is he thinking?
他是怎么想的
He's thinking he's gonna go ahead with the mission,
他想继续执行这个任务
facts on the ground be damned.
可现实很残酷
So, how do we stop him?
那怎么阻止他
He's got all the fighters and all the weapons.
他掌握了所有战士和武器
Most of them.
大部分而已
Not all.
并非全部
What the hell?
怎么回事
What happened?
出什么事了
It was Mason and the kid...
是梅森和那个孩子...
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米
Try to keep this from the civilians.
别让平民知道这件事
We don't want a panic.
不要引起恐慌
Grab four men we can trust and find Mason.
找四个亲信把梅森找回来
Somebody's got their panties in a twist.
屁♥股♥后面都着火了啊
Ben.
本
Been here long?
你一直待在这里吗
Little while.
有一会了
I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等你
Well, I'm glad for the company.
很高兴你来陪我
Scott, we're kind of like friends, right?
斯科特 我们算是朋友吧
Oh, I think it's more than just "kind of."
我觉得不仅仅"算是"
You'd keep a secret if I asked you, wouldn't you?
你会替我保密吧
Ben, what's the matter?
本 什么事
Actually, I'm not sure.
其实我也不知道
Can you turn it on?
你能打开它吗
The transmitter?
发报机吗
Why?
为什么
Please?
拜托
All right.
好吧
Okay, now, um...
好了 现在你...
Just, um, go through the frequencies like you did before.
调到以前那个频率
Ben!
本
Keep going. Keep going.
继续 继续
Ben!
本
Are you all right? What's happened?
没事吧 你怎么了
I don't know what I am.
我不知道自己现在是什么
Maybe. Worth a shot. Yeah.
说不定 值得一试 对
Dad!
爸爸
Matt, what are you doing in here?
马特 你在这里干什么
I told him it wasn't a good idea. I'm not talking to you.
我告诉过他不行 没跟你说话
Come on, go back to the quarters right now.
快回营房♥里去
I-I was only trying to --
我只是想...
I don't want to hear it. Go, right now!
我不想听 快走
Go!
快走
Everything okay, professor?
教授 你还好吧
Be a lot better if you'd stay the hell away from my kids.
你离我的孩子远点儿我就更好了
Well, I'm assuming because of the gun there
我问你是因为看你拿着枪
and that look on your face,
还有你脸上的表情不对劲
this is something a little bit more than a domestic issue.
应该不是什么小事儿
Porter's dead, the other regiments are probably gone,
波特死了 剩下的军团可能已经离开
and Weaver still plans to make the attack on the structure.
而韦弗仍然计划袭击基地
That explains why Weaver Captain asked me
怪不得韦弗上尉命令我
to split the bomb up into four separate charges.
把炸♥药♥分成四份
What do you want with me?
想让我♥干♥什么
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表