剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
第一季 第七集
《陨落星辰》
Oh, sorry!
抱歉
Yeah, I'll get it back out to you.
对 我待会儿回传给你
Take it, Jimmy. Take it! Take it! Take it!
吉米接球 接球啊
Jimmy, I'm open! Over here!
吉米 传给我
Jimmy, I'm open! I'm open! Come on!
吉米 传过来 快传
Over here!
传给我
Ah. Lourdes.
卢尔德
Oh, come on, guys. We can take them. We can take them.
算了吧 伙计们 我们踢不过他们
You weren't even trying!
你都没尽力
I wasn't trying? You just showed up!
我没尽力吗 你才刚上场
Yeah, what were you doing over there?
你刚才干什么来着
Just leaving me all by myself.
别来烦我
Come on, guys! Keep your heads up!
继续伙计们 保持斗志
We can take them! Let's do this!
我们要打败他们 加油
Sanctuary 8, 2nd Mass. Zero?
避难所 八分 第二团 零分
I don't think so. Oh.
你们赢不了
Well, you may have us on age and height,
也许你们年龄和身高占优势
and there's something you need to know about the 2nd Mass, Tessa.
但你还不了解第二团 泰莎
Mm. We don't give up.
我们从不放弃
I'll walk it out.
我来发球
Didn't you see me there? I was right there.
刚才没看到我吗 我在那里挥手
Yeah, yeah. I saw you.
嗯 看到了
Just stay away from me, okay?
离我远点 行吗
Hey, they're going back.
他们要回去了
Yeah, Clayton's walking our fighter escorts to the main road.
克莱顿会送我们的护卫队上大路
If the Skitter attack's as bad as they say it's gonna be,
如果迅猎兽攻击真有他们说得那么恐怖
they'll be happy to have them back.
他们一定很高兴护卫队回去帮忙
When's Dad gonna catch up?
老爸什么时候能来
Soon as the 3rd Mass makes the rendezvous --
和第三团会合后就来
couple days max.
最多几天吧
Hey. I miss him, too.
我也很想他
All right, guys.
好了 伙计们
Tessa!
泰莎
Take it, Jimmy! Take it! Take it!
接球 吉米 接球
You're not gonna let them score even once?
你不打算让他们赢一球吗
You know me.
你了解我的
Yeah. That's right. I do.
对 我了解
You like that one, don't you?
你喜欢那个人 是吗
Dad.
老爸
You know why they're here.
你知道他们在这里的原因
Just...
所以...
...don't like him too much.
...别陷得太深了
Keep that ammo out back with the .50 cal.
把弹♥药♥和点50口径机♥枪♥一起留下
3rd Mass. Comes in hot,
第三团快到了
Skitters and Mechs can't be far behind.
迅猎兽和机甲怪也要来了
We're gonna have to be able to move fast.
我们行动必须迅速
Yeah, that's gonna be easier for some than others.
嗯 但要看什么人了
Sarah, right?
你叫莎拉吗
Did Dr. Glass give you any kind of E.T.A.?
格拉斯医生给你做过产检吗
Yeah. Two days ago. He's stubborn.
两天前做的 他很强壮
So it's a boy.
那么说是个男孩
Don't know.
还不知道
Just didn't like calling him an "it."
只是不喜欢用"它"来称呼
All right.
明白了
Well, let's hope that you can hang on till after we move.
但愿你可以坚持到转移后再生
Excuse me.
我先走一步
Captain, do you have any children?
上尉 您有孩子吗
Two daughters.
有两个女儿
You better get in line before the pot runs dry, mama.
当妈的人 你再不去排队就没吃的了
If this attack happens, she's gonna have to keep up.
如果发生袭击 她也得跟上
Don't worry about her. We'll do what we have to do.
别担心她 我们知道该怎么做
"We"? What are you, her keeper?
我们 你是她的监护人吗
No. I'm just pragmatic.
不 我是个现实的人
Get in the chow line with the pregnant lady,
和孕妇一起可以插队
nobody even minds if you ask for seconds.
打两次饭 都没人会介意
Used to hate eating my vegetables.
我吃腻了自己种的蔬菜
You won't hate these. They're from our garden.
试试这些吧 我们园子里摘的
And the zucchini is amazing.
西葫芦很好吃
Better than anything you had at Central Square.
比中♥央♥广场的还好吃
Welcome back. Any problems?
欢迎回来 没出什么事吧
No. Your friends are on their way.
没 你的朋友已经上路了
And I didn't see any sign of Skitters,
没发现迅猎兽的踪迹
so I made a detour.
我就抄了个近道
Apples.
竟然有苹果
Fresh and ripe as can be.
新鲜甜脆
You go ahead, help yourself.
你先吃吧 别客气
Pretty nice setup you got here, Terry.
特里 你很适应这里的生活啊
You're settling in.
都定居了
You think we're getting complacent?
你以为这样我们就满足了吗
I've just gotten used to packing light.
我还是习惯轻装上阵
Yeah, well, we're pretty secluded up here.
是啊 我们这里很僻静
Like I said, the Skitters have already swept the area, so...
我说过 迅猎兽已经洗劫过这里 所以...
and if we did have to jump,
如果被迫转移
we could still hit the ground running.
我们也会拔腿就跑
Hey, dad, try some?
老爸 尝尝吗
How does she do that? How do you do that?
你怎么做出来的 太好吃了
It's great, hon. Thanks.
真棒 宝贝 谢谢
Terry, you needed a hand with that generator?
特里 来帮忙弄一下发电机
You got it.
好的
This goes in here?
这些放进去吗
Yeah, that's good. Thanks.
嗯 谢谢
I smell asparagus,
我闻到了芦笋的味道
which means you're boiling it,
你们在煮芦笋
which means you're ruining it.
真是在糟蹋芦笋
We'll pass that on to the chef.
我们会告诉厨子的
Kudos, once again, for the information.
你又要坏一次名声了
2nd Mass. Was exactly where you said it was gonna be.
你提供的第二团的位置 一点没错
It wasn't exactly voluntary.
我是逼不得已才说的
And like I said, this doesn't have to be this way.
实际上 我们没必要走到那一步
So, what is this, my last chance to convert?
什么意思 给我最后一次悔过的机会吗
Maybe.
可能吧
You must have done one hell of a Tony Robbins on those people
你肯定把那些人洗♥脑♥了吧
to get them to hand over their kids.
不然他们怎么会交出孩子
I served with those people.
我们曾经共事过
Weaver's always been by the book,
韦弗总是照本宣科
so new orders from Colonel Porter
如果是波特上校的新命令
were enough for him,
他肯定会执行
and, uh, his second-in-command, um...
还有他的副官
Mason.
梅森
It's pretty clear he'd do anything to protect his boys.
很显然 为了保护孩子他愿意做任何事
You really think you can deal with those lizards?
你真以为能和那些怪物做交易吗
It's not about winning or losing anymore, Pope.
这与输赢无关 珀普
It's about surviving.
这是生存之道
Yeah, where does that leave you and me?
是啊 这和你我有什么关系
Right where we were after you broke into our supply shed.
这里就是你破门而入的补给品仓库
Well, to be fair, it was unlocked.
公平点 那时这里没上锁
Yeah, because you stabbed his brother,
是啊 你刺伤了他的兄弟
who was supposed to be guarding it.
他本来是这里的守卫
You're making a big mistake, Clayton!
克莱顿 你完全搞错了
I really am one hell of a cook!
我真是个厨子
Oh, I don't doubt that!
我相信你
Bye, Pope!
再见 珀普
Pretty handy with a mop, too.
我还善用拖把
This place could use one.
在这里还用过
It's covered in broken glass.
就藏在碎玻璃下面
Looks like these two
看来这两位
won't make it back to the 2nd Mass. Anytime soon.
再也回不了第二团了
Civilization --
文明
you got to love it.
你会爱上的
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表