剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
第一季 第5集
《陨落星辰》
Thought you were gonna leave me in the dust back there on that turn.
还以为你想在那个弯把我甩掉
I paid attention when Pope taught me how to ride.
珀普教我骑摩托的时候 我特别认真
Figured I'd have to outrun him some day.
因为总有一天 我要从他身边逃走
What do you got?
你们拿到了什么
Well, we're clear on the 111 all the way to the turnpike.
我们沿111号♥公路一直清理到了收费站
And there's a, uh, a water tower at the corner of Hosmer
霍斯默街角附近的水塔
we haven't tapped yet. Okay.
我们还没去过 好
So, are you ever gonna tell me
你不打算告诉我
how you knew where all these drugs were?
怎么知道这些药品在哪儿吗
What were you, a junior in high school?
你原来做什么的 高二学生吗
Senior.
高三了
And you didn't know where the local dealer kept his stash?
你不知道当地毒贩把货藏在哪儿吗
What'd you do in your free time?
课余时间你都玩什么
I played lacrosse.
打长曲棍球
That explains a lot.
怪不得
Yeah, we --
我们拿到了...
Percocet and, uh, Demerol...
扑热息痛 还有杜♥冷♥丁♥
OxyContin.
奥施康定
And heroin.
还有海♥洛♥因♥
I don't think I've ever even seen heroin before.
我还没见过海♥洛♥因♥
Looks a lot like cocaine.
看起来有点像可♥卡♥因♥
You learn the difference
多看些午夜档罪案剧
when you watch a lot of late-night cop shows,
你就能分得清楚了
which is what I used to do when I couldn't sleep.
以前晚上睡不着时 我经常看
I once had a student give a thesis
我有个学生曾经写过一篇论文
on the history of the American Police Drama.
关于美国罪案剧的历史
I graded him down 'cause he didn't mention "Miami Vice"
竟然没提到《迈阿密风云》 所以我给了他差评
Really? This is amazing.
真的吗 太了不起了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Margaret!
谢谢玛格丽特
Yeah.
不用谢
We need to work these into a usable form.
得想想怎么合理利用这些药品
Is this all gonna be ready by tomorrow night?
明晚能用了吗
Look, Tom, harness removal is not my area of expertise.
汤姆 移除脊甲不是我的专长
You should talk to Harris.
你得和哈里斯谈谈
He's the one that figured out this operation.
是他想出的手术方案
I just want you to understand how risky this is.
我只想让你明白 这样做有多大风险
It worked on Rick.
里克手术成功了
It seems to, but we're not sure yet.
看起来是那样 但我们还不能确定
I just...
我只是...
if something was to happen to Ben...
如果动手术 本出什么事的话...
You want me to know that Ben could die.
你想让我知道本有可能会死
Okay. I know.
好 我知道
Look, you're worried, I'm worried.
听着 你担心 我也担心
Everybody's got to do their best.
每个人都只能尽力而为
I realize you can't perform miracles.
我也不指望出现奇迹
You know, the other day, I put a picture of him
那天 我把他的照片
up on that bulletin board.
贴到了公告栏上
All those kids are missing...
那么多孩子下落不明...
but Ben --
但本...
I know right where he is.
我知道他在哪里
I'm gonna go get him.
我会救他回来
And then we'll take it from there.
然后再谈其它的
We just got the report from the recon team.
刚刚收到侦察队报告
The other group of harnessed kids didn't come back last night.
另一组脊甲化的孩子 昨晚没过来
Ben's group is still there,
本那一组还在那里
but we don't know for how long.
但不知道还会待多久
Drugs are ready. We want to move.
药品已到位 我们想立即行动
Show me what you got.
说一下你的计划
Okay. It's a Mech here.
好 这有个械甲怪
We rip out this window, eight go in.
我们打碎这扇窗 进去八个人
We assume that the noise
假设发出的声音
wakes up the Skitters and draws the Mech.
会惊动迅猎兽和械甲怪
The Mech comes around. It gets blown up right here.
械甲怪过来时 我们就炸掉这里
Inside, we've got two men on this door facing the hallway --
在医院里面 派两人守住面对走廊的门
continuous fire once the Skitters show up.
一旦发现迅猎兽就开火
That leaves six men in the room to kill the Skitters.
其余六人在屋里杀掉迅猎兽
Hard to time that.
时间上很难把握
Grab the kids, get them back out that window,
找到孩子 带他们从那扇窗户离开
and we disappear into the woods.
再一起逃进树林
Tom, in battle,
汤姆 在战斗中
the more important the objective,
目标越重要
the easier it is to overlook flaws in the plan.
就越容易忽视计划的缺陷
Now, if the Skitters break through into the room
你看 要是迅猎兽闯进了房♥间
or circle around outside to intercept you, you fail.
或者在房♥间外面围攻 你们就死定了
I can accept that risk. It's not just your risk.
这点风险我能接受 不仅是你有风险
It's the team's risk, and it's Ben's risk.
整个小队都有风险 本也会有风险
What happens to him if the two of you get yourselves killed?
如果你们俩牺牲了 本怎么办
Now, with your plan,
按照你的计划
the first thing that you do is you wake the Skitters up.
一开始就惊醒迅猎兽
There goes your tactical advantage.
你们就失去了战略优势
You want to keep them asleep as long as possible.
所以 尽量不要去惊动它们
What if, um...
如果...
what if we keep them asleep the whole time?
如果完全不惊动它们会怎样
'cause, like, there's just that one Mech there during the day.
因为白天那里只有一个械甲怪
So we send the recon team in.
所以我们可以派侦察队进去
They break the lock on the back door.
先撬开后门
Then tonight they come in, and just one guy goes in alone.
然后今晚再进去 只进去一个人
You know, he goes in, goes to Ben's room,
进去之后 到本的房♥间
kills the Skitter while it's asleep.
干掉熟睡中的迅猎兽
Well, they're not that easy to kill, Hal.
杀死它们可没那么容易 哈尔
Well, you did it. Almost.
你差点就杀了一个
Getting in and out quietly is your best bet.
隐秘行动是你们的最佳选择
Probably your only bet.
可能也是唯一的选择
Figure it out.
好好想想吧
How much water you gonna give that damn thing?
你要给这该死的东西喂多少水
Enough to keep it hydrated.
不让它脱水就行了
It's not like it would be hydrating you
如果你被抓
if you were its prisoner.
它可不一定会这样善待你
I don't remember Rick being dehydrated when we got him.
我记得救回里克时 他可没有脱水
Ah, that's true.
这是事实
But he did have 12 metallic spikes bored into his spine
但他的脊柱上可是被钻了12个金属刺钉
and brain function at the level of
而他的脑功能水平
a moderately sophisticated tomato.
已经完全退化了
Ooh. Lunchtime.
午餐时间到
Why don't you get it a nosh?
你怎么不给他一份点心
I just don't think we should be keeping a Skitter here.
我只是觉得 不该把迅猎兽关在这儿
Yeah, it's better in a cage than out scooping up kids.
总比在外面掳掠孩子好多了
Better off dead if you ask me.
要我说 还不如杀了它
Don't get your blood pressure up.
别发火
It's not good for the baby.
那样对宝宝不好
What's not good for my baby is sharing my home
和外星杀手共处一室
with a killer alien from outer space.
才是对宝宝不好
Thanks.
多谢
Haven't laughed in a while.
我有段时间没笑过了
Yeah, well, I wasn't joking.
我可不是在开玩笑
It's still funny.
但还是挺好笑的
I'm Margaret.
我叫玛格丽特
Sarah.
我叫莎拉
That's an interesting choice.
这歌♥不错啊
It's a limited selection but eclectic.
没有几首歌♥ 凑合听吧
Tell me you got something for me.
你有什么消息要告诉我
Okay, well, Skitters communicate using radio waves --
迅猎兽们通过无线电波联络
that much is clear.
已经弄清楚了
If they're transmitting,
如果他们在附近通讯
I can usually pick it up on the radio if they're nearby.
我就能在无线电中截获通话内容
But a single Skitter
如果单个迅猎兽穿过走廊
walking down a hallway probably isn't transmitting.
可能就不发送电波了
They're just off in their little Skitter head.
脑袋里的装置关闭了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表