剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
He's talking to you.
他跟你说话呢
I said get up!
叫你起来
That's it.
这就对了
Now turn around.
现在转个身
I want to see what we got.
我想看看我们抓了什么货色
Look at you.
瞧瞧
You are a pretty one.
真是个美人儿
We're gonna have ourselves a good time, you know that?
看来 我们又有得爽了
Hey.
喂
Is Billy gonna live?
比利会好起来吗
What?
什么
Yes, uh, if he doesn't get infected.
如果他没被感染的话 会好的
Hey, what are you asking her that-- ugh!
你干嘛这么问
After they grabbed me three months ago, Billy...
三个月前他们抓住了我 比利...
let's just say he deserved to die.
姑且说他死有余辜
Cueball thought he was better 'cause he brought chocolate.
光头自以为满足了我的欲望就算好人了
He wasn't.
他才不是呢
Let's go, let's go! Come on!
我们走 出发
Let's go! Underland!
出发 回地下世界
Just leave it! Let's go!
别管它了 走吧
All right, what's that?
那是什么声音
Who's firing those guns?
谁在开火
It's Tom.
是汤姆
You have to get everyone to follow us.
让大家跟着我们
Take them, Mike. Take them.
带他们走 迈克 走吧
Let's go.
我们走
What the hell...
真♥他♥妈♥的...
Take the .50 now!
用点50机♥枪♥
All right, on the .50!
好 朝点50机♥枪♥射击
Go!
上
Cease fire, cease fire, cease fire!
停止开火 停止开火
Can you hear me, Pope?!
能听到我说话吗 珀普
My ears are still ringing, but... yeah!
我还在耳鸣 不过 能听见
Those my own guns you're firing at me?!
你拿着我的枪对我开火
They are!
确实是你的枪
You better run, professor!
你最好快逃吧 教授
Ships are gonna target the flares.
飞船会朝火焰射击
You're in the middle of the flares.
你在火焰正中♥央♥
What are my options?
我有几条路
Join or die.
加入我们 否则死路一条
Just like the Revolution, huh? Just like.
就像美国独♥立♥战争一样吗 确实
Well, tell you what-- why don't we just sit tight?
我们为什么不静静观望
We'll see how the, uh-- see how the air strikes go.
看看空袭的目标到底是谁
If that's how you want to play it.
如果你想赌 我奉陪到底
I drive, you follow close, okay?
我开车 你跟上 知道了吗
They can't see you, they can't shoot you.
他们看不见你 无法射击
Well, I guess you got me after all.
到头来我还是落在你手上了
Get out.
下车
One wrong move, I take your head off.
动一下 我就爆了你的头
I believe you would.
我相信你说得出做得到
Come on!
快走
Captain.
上尉
You get Click's body?
发现克里克的尸体了吗
We did.
是的
We'll bury him tomorrow.
明天再埋葬他
This was no good today.
今天不是时候
We almost lost you, your squad,
我们差点失去了你和你的小队
and Hal and Anne were reckless.
哈尔和安都太鲁莽了
Hal's young.
哈尔还年轻
He just did what he did to save his father.
他只是为救自己的父亲做了该做的事
Anne's a civilian,
安是平民
and we don't want lose our doctor.
我们可不想失去医生
As for you, you got your team taken hostage.
你害你的队友沦为人♥质♥
We almost lost our best weapon and a lot of our food.
我们险些失去了最精良的武器和大量食物
And we almost lost them to a bunch of criminals
还差点放走了一群手持AK
with A.K.s and road flares.
和照明弹的歹徒
This time, it worked out,
这次 事情算解决了
but there's a reason we have a chain of command,
但我们有指挥系统是合理的
and you better damn well make sure people follow it.
你最好确保所有人听从指挥
You can start when you get back.
你回来后就可以开始了
Thanks.
多谢
I said you could go look for your son
我说过你去军♥火♥库侦查完毕
after you checked out the armory.
就可以去找你儿子了
Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
Uh, that woman that was with Pope-- Margaret--
那个与珀普在一起的女人 玛格丽特
Said she saw some harnessed kids out by a hospital.
说过在医院看到很多脊甲化的孩子
I thought we'd start there.
我想可以从那里开始调查
I'll give you three days.
我给你三天时间
Well, good.
这下可好
And there's something you can do before you leave.
离开之前你有事干了
There's your prisoner right here.
这是你的囚犯
His cell should be ready by now.
他的牢房♥应该准备好了
Go ahead and escort him.
押送他过去吧
What are you gonna do with me?
你想拿我怎样
Oh, that hasn't been decided yet.
还没定呢
What about Maggie?
玛吉呢
She wants to earn her citizenship in the 2nd Mass
她想通过做马萨诸塞州第二团的战士
by being a fighter.
获得平民资格
Should've taken me up on my offer.
当初就该接受我开出的条件
And join your tattered remnants?
加入你的残军余党
I'll take a rest for a little while.
我要休息一段时间
Being the leader of a post-apocalyptic gang of outlaws
大劫难后做个不法分子的头头
has been exhausting.
让我心力交瘁
Thanks for coming today with Hal.
谢谢你跟哈尔一道前来
You'd do it for me.
换你也会这么做的
Yeah, I would.
是 我会的
Dad.
爸爸
Got to go.
我得走了
Good sticks?
球棒不错嘛
Not bad.
还不赖
Ready for that game of catch you promised?
你答应我玩接球游戏的 准备好了吗
There you go. Good throw.
就是这样 投得好
Good catch.
接得好
That's it.
就是这样
Got to work on your off hand.
你得练练副手了
My off hand's better than yours.
我的副手可比你强多了
I wasn't talking to you.
我不是说的你
Our old man-- he's losing that form.
我是说老爸 他风光不再了
Pick this up when we get back.
等我们回来接着玩
Gonna go find Ben?
要去找本吗
That's the plan. We're gonna bring him back, too.
是的 我们还要带他回来
So why don't you go inside and get a little rest?
你进去休息一下吧
Which way?
哪边走
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表