剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Not always.
也不总能
In fact, Father Lantom used to help me with that.
事实上 兰顿神父以前还会在这方面帮我
Help me see the errors of my ways.
帮我看到自己的错误
I could use someone else to help me with that now...
我现在也需要个人来帮我
once in a while.
就偶尔的
I'm a nun, Matthew.
我是个修女 马修
Helping is what I was called to do.
帮助他人是我的使命
Feels like half of Hell's Kitchen is here today
似乎半个地狱厨房♥今天都来了
to say goodbye to Father Paul Lantom.
向保罗·兰顿神父道别
Seems fair.
这很正常
He certainly welcomed everyone here, Catholic or not.
他欢迎所有人来这儿 不管是不是天主教♥徒♥
And he expected those of us who were
他还要求天主教♥徒♥们
to, uh, look for ways to do good in our community.
想办法在社区里做好事
Not even the kids got out of that requirement.
就连孩子们也不能豁免
I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers his "suggestion"
我相信我不是唯一记得他"提议"
that we give some of our First Communion money to the poor box.
我们把一部分初领圣餐钱捐给穷♥人♥
And that was his way.
他就是这样
To think of the community,
为社区着想
and the, uh... and the individuals in it.
为社区的每个人着想
To think in terms of, "What can I give?"
他想的是"我能给予什么"
He gave his life, right here in this church, protecting others.
他为了保护他人 在这座教堂献出了生命
Standing up to a man who used fear
对抗一个利用恐惧
as a tool to set neighbors against one another.
当做工具 来让邻里互相对立的人
If Father Lantom had an enemy, I would say it was fear.
如果兰顿神父有敌人 那就是恐惧
For me, personally,
对我个人而言
he spent many years trying to get me to face my own fears.
他花了好多年时间想让我直面自己的恐惧
To understand how they enslaved me,
理解我如何受它们的奴役
how they divided me from the people that I love.
如何害我与我所爱的人分离
He counseled me to transcend my fears,
他教导我超脱我的恐惧
to be brave enough to forgive...
有勇气原谅
and see the possibilities of being a man without fear.
看到成为一个无畏者的可能性
That was his legacy.
那是他的遗产
And now it's up to all of us to, uh, live up to it.
现在 要靠我们每个人实现它
That was nice, what you said.
你说得真不错
Yeah, it wasn't just him, you know.
是啊 不止是他
It was you, too.
还有你
You helped me see the truth about myself.
你帮我看清了真正的自己
That had to hurt.
那肯定很痛苦
Well, maybe one of these days, I'll forgive you, too.
或许有一天 我也会原谅你
Before my funeral, I hope.
希望在我死之前
I'm glad you told me, Karen.
我很高兴你告诉了我 凯伦
About Wesley and your brother.
关于韦斯利和你弟弟
Yeah.
嗯
Well, uh...
是啊
I couldn't live with that lie forever.
我不能一辈子背负那个谎言
We're all just trying to do more good than harm.
我们都是想多做好事少做坏事
And I'd say you're ahead on that score.
我觉得你在这方面分数领先
I was starting to like the idea of being married to the DA.
我都开始喜欢做地检官夫人的想法了
Pretty sure Blake Tower's not married.
布雷克·陶瓦还未婚呢
Yeah, he'll have to get by without me.
那他得自己过了
You, on the other hand, are in luck.
你呢 正走运
The firm will be thrilled to have you back.
律所会很高兴请你回去的
The thing is, Marci...
问题是 玛茜
I'm not sure I want that anymore.
我未必还想回去了
I was afraid you were going to say something like that.
我就怕你会说这样的话
You're not mad?
你不生气吗
We'll talk about it later.
我们回头再谈吧
But do I really have to watch you drive your campaign off a cliff?
但我真要看着你毁了你的竞选吗
Nah. I got that part covered.
不 我自己能行
...that Wilson Fisk is a malignant tumor.
威尔逊·菲斯克是一颗毒瘤
Well, the State of New York isn't going to make the same mistake.
纽约州不会再犯下同样错误了
Everyone knows his game now.
现在大家都清楚他的手腕了
Fisk won't manipulate the system again.
菲斯克别想再操纵系统了
Excuse me, Mr. Tower.
打扰 陶瓦先生
Mr. Nelson.
尼尔森先生
I wanted you to be the first to hear
我希望你第一个知道
that I'm officially dropping out of the race for district attorney.
我正式退出地检官选举
The way you stood up to Wilson Fisk was an inspiration to us all.
你对抗威尔逊·菲斯克的样子是我们所有人的榜样
I'm gonna be voting for you.
我会给你投票的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey there, Matty! Uncle Timmy.
你好啊 马特 提米叔叔
How are those briefs doing? Still stapled together.
你的案子怎么样了 还钉在一起呢
Attaboy.
好孩子
Of course, we're gonna have to buy sunscreen by the bucket.
当然 我们得买♥♥一大堆的防晒霜
Better than that rock salt.
总好过岩盐
Enough with the snow and ice. We're getting out of here.
我受够了冰天雪地 我们要离开这儿
I can't believe you're finally doing it.
真不敢相信你们终于要做了
Guess I'll have to get used to the idea of
看来我得习惯在坦帕
Christmas in Tampa. Yikes!
过圣诞节了 恶心
Like I'd miss the grandkids at Christmas.
我怎么会在圣诞节时错过孙辈们
Speaking of which... Hold that thought.
说到那个 先等等
I need to talk to Theo for a minute.
我得跟西奥说句话
You know she ain't giving up. You don't have to, either.
她不会放弃的 你也不用
Me? I don't even have a girlfriend.
我吗 我女友都没有
I mean on this place. Tower's taking down Red Lion Bank.
我是指这里 陶瓦会扳倒红狮银行
You talked to him?
你跟他谈了
He's not going to prosecute
他不会起诉一对
a sweet old couple who got screwed by Fisk.
被菲斯克坑了的可爱老夫妻
You, though...
但你....
What about me?
我怎么了
If you pay back the loan...
如果你还上贷款
they won't file criminal charges.
他们就不起诉
That's some fancy lawyering, Foggy. You're really saving my ass.
这律师做得好 福吉 你救了我一命
Who wanted to be DA anyway?
反正谁想当地检官啊
You're too good-looking for that job.
你太帅了 不该做那个
So, what are you gonna do now?
那你现在打算干什么
Drink these.
喝这个
Good plan.
好计划
Is that a whiskey neat?
那是纯威士忌吗
For medicinal purposes.
药用的
You want me to get you your own?
要我给你再倒一杯吗
Oh, this one tastes fine.
这杯就挺好
Give Matt his drink back. Yes.
把马特的酒还他 太好了
So, I guess you guys heard,
那么 你们应该知道了
Special Agent in Charge Hattley flipped.
主管特工哈特利招了
She corroborated Ray's dying declaration. I did hear.
她证实了雷的临终宣言 我听说了
So, the FBI is getting an enema, and Fisk is...
联调局要大清洗 菲斯克...
still breathing. Yep. Still breathing.
还有气 是啊 还有气
Headed to prison. Again.
又去监狱了
Not exactly what I had in mind.
跟我想的不同
You trust that he'll keep his word?
你相信他会信守诺言吗
I mean, I trust that he loves Vanessa.
我相信他爱凡妮莎
Long as she's free, he should stay away.
只要她自♥由♥ 他就不会惹事
And if she gets hit by a bus tomorrow?
如果她明天被大巴撞了呢
Yeah. Well, then we'll cross that bridge.
船到桥头自然直
So, how long you gonna stick around?
你打算待多久
Actually, I was thinking about moving back into my apartment.
其实 我想搬回我的公♥寓♥
Really?
真的
Well, seeing as the bills are paid, I might as well.
毕竟房♥租都交了 不如就住嘛
Okay, so hold on. You're going to move
等等 你要搬回
back into Matt Murdock's apartment? Yeah, yeah.
马特·默多克的公♥寓♥吗 是啊
I just figured he has a healthier life-work balance.
我觉得他的工作和生活平衡得更好
And... actual friends.
还有真朋友
Doesn't have a job, though. He's kind of a mooch.
但是没有工作 他是个蹭吃的
Semi-decent lawyer, though.
还算是不错的律师
"Semi-decent"?
才"不错"啊
You do break the law. A lot. And often.
你可是经常频繁地犯法啊
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
I have a crazy idea. I need a new napkin.
我有个疯狂的点子 我需要张新餐巾纸
Okay. Well, he's writing something. Apparently.
好吧 他在写东西 是啊
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表