剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
是她的决定
We strongly advised against Europe, given the extradition risk,
因为有引渡风险 我们强烈反对了去欧洲
but Ms. Marianna enjoys the art and she can be very insistent.
但玛丽安娜女士喜欢那里的艺术 她也很顽固
Yes, she can.
是啊
But it's too easy for the Albanians to get at her there.
但阿尔巴尼亚帮太容易去那里找到她了
Call Felix.
联♥系♥菲利克斯
Tell him to put Vanessa some place safer.
叫他带凡妮莎去更安全的地方
Some place closer.
更近的地方
"Homicides are down, burglaries down, assaults down.
凶杀减少 盗窃减少 袭击减少了
I have not accomplished this alone.
这并非我一人的成就
The good people of Hell's Kitchen have said no more.
地狱厨房♥的市民受够了暴♥力♥
Together with the NYPD,
而联手纽约警局
we have begun to take our neighborhoods back.
我们在渐渐收复我们的社区
Reelect me for district attorney,
再次选我做地检官
and let's continue to take our city back.
我们继续收复我们的城市吧
Together."
我们联手合作
How was that?
怎么样
Too many "togethers." Sounds like a Beatles' song.
"联手"说了太多遍 像是披头士的歌♥
Okay, but is that good?
好吧 但可以吗
No.
不好
I'm inspired. Mr. Nelson.
我好受激励 尼尔森先生
Mr. Tower, you need to get ready.
陶瓦先生 你得准备好了
I believe a $1,500 contribution buys me ten minutes.
一千五百美元的捐款能让我买♥♥到10分钟吧
It doesn't buy you anything, but I'll give you five.
不能买♥♥到什么 但我愿给你五分钟
Arlene, I said the blue one. It had a stain.
阿琳 我要蓝的那件 弄脏了
The charcoal's the ticket. Trust me.
炭色这件更好 相信我
You have five minutes.
你只有五分钟
So, what can I do for you?
我能为你做什么吗
It's what I can do for you.
应该是说我能为你做什么
The Wilson Fisk case.
威尔逊·菲斯克案
I want to provide my complete,
我想提供我全部
unmitigated, fully caffeinated support.
毫无保留 喝饱了咖啡的帮助
I'm sorry, the Fisk case?
什么 菲斯克案
I know you're doing everything in your power
我知道你一定在尽全力
to reverse the terms of that crap deal he finagled.
驳斥他耍诡计谈下的糟糕协议的条款
But you're under-resourced and I'm over-resourced.
但你资源不够 而我则资源过多
Like, obscenely over-resourced.
简直是不像话了
All this to say, I'm drafting myself onto your team for this.
我就是想说 我自愿加入你的团队
So tag me the hell in.
带上我吧
Maybe just a nod?
都不能点个头吗
Mr. Nelson Foggy.
尼尔森先生 叫我福吉吧
I already fought this tooth and nail.
我已经拼命抵抗过了
I objected to Mr. Fisk's house incarceration
我以一切合理理由反对了
on every ground imaginable.
菲斯克先生的软禁
I assumed as much.
我猜也是
So I did some digging, and if we can open a state case,
所以我查了 如果我们能立州案
we can at least put him back behind bars.
至少能让他重回监狱
At least for a while, which will buy us time to build--
至少能关一阵 这样我们就有时间...
It's just not feasible.
这是不可行的
I'll do research. Late-night strategizing.
我会去调查的 深夜谋划
All pro bono, of course. Soup to nuts.
全部彻底的免费
Nelson reporting for duty, sir.
尼尔森前来应征 长官
Fisk is cooperating with the federal government.
菲斯克在配合联邦政♥府♥
There's nothing I can do.
我也没办法
I know you know the difference
我知道你分得明白
between a good fight and a losing battle.
什么是打正义之战 什么是打要输的仗
I know that sometimes they're the same thing.
我知道有时候两者是一回事
And you don't know which battle you're fighting
而且你无从提前得知自己打的是场什么仗
until you're fighting it.
直到你真正去打了
Well, I'm moving on.
我要向前看了
You should, too.
你也该那么做
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go change for an interview.
失陪了 我得换衣服去接受采访了
So that's it? You're just gonna roll over?
就这样吗 你就认命了吗
No, I'm just gonna do my job. And your five minutes are up.
不 我是要做我的工作 你的五分钟到了
Would you care more if you weren't trying to get reelected?
如果你不是在努力再选 会更关心这事吗
Watch it, Counselor.
小心点 律师
Fisk had Ms. Cardenas killed.
菲斯克让人杀了卡德纳斯太太
Maybe you don't give a damn,
或许你不在乎
because she's dead and can't vote for you,
因为她死了 她不能给你投票了
but she was a good person.
但她是个好人
She cared about her community,
她在乎她的社区
was braver than both of us put together.
而且比我们加起来都勇敢
Fisk will hurt more people like her.
菲斯克还会再伤害更多她这样的人
She didn't have a voice, because the people in power didn't care.
她无法发声 因为当权者不在乎
You're supposed to be Ms. Cardenas's voice.
你本该替卡德纳斯太太发声的
Leave... or I'm calling security.
走吧 不然我叫保安了
I'm going.
我走
But I'm canceling my check.
但我要取消我的支票
Prison, not a penthouse! Prison, not a penthouse!
进监狱 不是住公♥寓♥ 进监狱 不是住公♥寓♥
Chow is on the way, guys.
吃的就来 各位
Mickey D's?
麦当劳啊
You think DOJ is going to cover $40 tuna melts for us?
你觉得司法部会报销四十块的金枪鱼三明治吗
Just a coffee, please.
就要杯咖啡 谢谢
Save me something. I'm up in ten.
给我留点 我10分钟后就上去
Penthouse, please.
顶层公♥寓♥
It's got the best view.
这里风景最好
You should be rotting in a cell.
你该在监狱里发霉的
So you're gonna bring me back to prison?
你要送我回监狱吗
But you know that won't work.
但你知道那是不可能的
There's only one way to stop me, but you're not gonna do it.
想阻止我只有一个办法 但你不会那么做
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
In a way, you're my accomplice.
可以说 你是我的从犯
Everything that's happened
自你不肯杀我之后
since you refused to kill me
发生的一切
is on you.
都要怪你
The bodies that I've stacked up.
我累积起来的尸体
The ones to come.
还有将死的那些
I wonder who's next? You have the routing number.
下一个会是谁呢 你知道银行代号♥
Two million. In euros.
两百万欧元
No, today. My client is not a patient man.
不 就今天 委托人可没什么耐性
You can follow him right to me. You know you want to.
你可以跟着他找到我 你知道你想的
May I see your room key, sir? Yeah, I got it.
让我看看你的房♥卡 先生 在这儿呢
No, I need to see it.
不 我得看看
Oh, sure. Yeah.
好 嗯
You can take him. Grab his gun.
你可以打倒他 抢下他的枪
Come for me. I'm caged up. Unarmed.
来找我 我被囚了起来 没有武器
Sir. They gave me, like, three of them.
先生 他们给了我三个呢
But you won't.
但你不会的
You can't kill me. You can't even kill yourself.
你不能杀我 你都不能自杀
You know what? I must have left it in my car.
知道吗 肯定是落在车里了
Then I can't let you through.
那我不能放你过去
Sure, I...
好吧
I'll be right back.
我就回来
Doctor Brenner, 241.
布雷纳医生 241号♥病房♥
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Hey, boss.
老大
Andrews is back under the knife.
安德鲁斯又去动刀了
They think they can save his liver.
他们认为能救下他的肝脏
Good. Good. That's good.
好 那好
I wanted to give blood, but...
我想献血 但是
I wasn't sure if I should show my face.
我不知道我是不是该来
Nobody blames you.
没人怪你
I blame me.
我怪我
Moving Fisk was my call.
转移菲斯克是我的决定
Because I pushed for it.
因为我一再要求
Because it was the smart thing to do.
因为那是明智之举
Because we signed up to protect people.
因为我们的职责就是保护
And this is what it looks like sometimes.
有时候情况就是这样
Think of all the times
想想那些
this won't happen because of what we're doing.
我们的工作避免了这种情况的时候
Not to civilians. Not to us.
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表