剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
He's planning to step into the void
他是想趁虚而入
and become the sole source of government protection
成为全地狱厨房♥所有罪犯的
for all criminals in Hell's Kitchen, maybe the city.
政♥府♥庇护提供者 甚至整个城市
And that theory makes you want to not drink?
这个理论让你不想喝酒吗
Yes, because I also have a plan.
是的 因为 我也有了个计划
No. No, no, Foggy, you don't have a plan.
不 不 福吉 这不行
Listen, do you know what happens when you make a plan?
听着 你知道你制定计划后会怎样吗
Fisk has already thought of it,
菲斯克已经想到了
and he's made it part of his plan.
而且还就此做了他的计划
Except he has no idea that I'm onto him. He couldn't.
但他完全不知道我发现他了 他不可能知道
I discovered this while looking into Marci's briefs.
我是看玛茜的案子[裤衩]时发现的
More ways than one.
此处可双关
Foggy. Sorry.
福吉 抱歉
The point is she was prepping
重点是 她在准备
for a deposition of a corrupt IRS official
给一个腐♥败♥国税局人员做取证
who was providing fraud and money laundering services
此人为阿尔巴尼亚人提供诈骗和
for the Albanians No, stop.
洗钱服务 不 停下
I can't.
我不能
Just one more article, Karen. That's all it'll take.
再写一篇报道 凯伦 就够了
All right. What's this?
好吧 这是什么
The terms of Fisk's house incarceration.
菲斯克软禁的条件
If he violates any of these, zappo.
如果他稍有违反 噗
He's back in prison.
他就要回监狱
"Zappo"? Is that a thing?
"噗" 有这么说的吗
Number three is the key.
第三条是关键
"Committing or conspiring to commit a felony."
"犯下或谋划犯下重罪"
No, no, wait. What about number six here?
不 等等 第六条呢
All this stuff about being charged with a crime
关于因发生在协议之前的
that predates the agreement?
罪行被指控的部分
Number six is not the plan. We have a good number six.
第六条不是计划所在 但我们能抓住这条
I mean, Fisk killed his father. That's murder.
菲斯克杀了他父亲 这是谋杀
There's no statute of limitations.
这事没有追诉有效期
And his mother told Ben Urich about it.
他妈妈还把这事告诉了本·尤里奇
A dead woman told a dead guy something.
一个死去的女人对一个死去的男人说的话
That's not proof. It won't stick. Yeah.
这不叫证据 站不住的 是啊
You know what will? Publicizing my theory.
知道什么能站得住吗 报道我的理论
So the FBI sees that Fisk has violated his agreement,
让联调局看到菲斯克已违反了协议
they're forced to put him back in prison?
因此必须把他关回监狱
And they can't ignore it if we splash it across the front page.
如果我们把报道放在头版 他们就不能无视
And by "we," I mean you.
"我们"就是你
The Bulletin won't just
《公报》是不会
let a journalist make unsubstantiated claims.
允许一名记者报道无据推断的
That's not news.
那不是新闻
But it is news if a candidate running for district attorney
但如果一名竞选地检官的候选人宣扬了这些推论
makes unsubstantiated claims.
这就算是新闻了
In a public forum. Debating the incumbent DA.
在公共论♥坛♥上 与现任地检官辩论
You're gonna debate Blake Tower?
你要跟布雷克·陶瓦辩论
At the Hell's Kitchen Club.
在地狱厨房♥俱乐部
Well, it's supposed to be prepared remarks.
本该是照稿读的
They're endorsing him.
他们让他背书
I'm not actually on the agenda,
本来没我深恶事
but Nelson's Meats is a member of the club, so...
但尼尔森肉店是俱乐部成员
You're just gonna confront him, out of the blue?
你要突然去那样跟他对峙吗
Why not? I'll catch him when he's not expecting it.
有何不可 打他个措手不及
Throw this stuff at him--
把这个甩他脸上
Yeah, you get him worked up, emotional. Provoke him.
是啊 刺♥激♥他 挑衅他
It could work.
可以的
Yup.
嗯
So, you'll cover the meeting?
那你来做报道吗
Yeah, I would. I just, um...
我也想去 但我
I lost my job. So...
我丢了工作
What?
什么
Ellison loves you like family. What did you do?
埃里森当你是自家人 你做了什么
I refused to give him Daredevil's identity.
我不肯透露夜魔侠的身份
Yikes.
该死
Okay, well, Ellison wants Fisk as badly as we do.
那好吧 埃里森跟我们一样想抓到菲斯克
Just tell him our plan.
把我们的计划告诉他
Watch how fast he gives you your job back.
看看他会多快把工作还你
Then we'll hook up at the dinner later.
然后我们回头一起去参加晚宴
You're my plus one.
你是我的携伴
I got you the salmon.
我给你点鲑鱼
Did the landlord let you in?
房♥东放你们进来的吗
Dex.
德克斯
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来
You made it pretty clear I had to. What's this about?
是你说我一定要来的 什么事
I have someone here who wants to talk to you.
有个人想跟你谈谈
Follow me.
跟我来
Dex, this is my old friend Andrea Morales.
德克斯 这是我的老友安德莉雅·莫拉莱斯
She's an attorney.
她是个律师
The guys took up a collection to pay for Andy's services.
大家凑钱给安迪办了葬礼
Now if you're up for it,
如果你想
she's going to sue the bureau
她会代表你
for wrongful suspension on your behalf.
告局里对你不当停职
She can do that? I can.
她可以那么做吗 是的
And having reviewed the details of your case,
我仔细看过你的案子后
I fully believe that I should.
我坚信我应该那么做
She's on a retainer. Starting now.
定金已付 现在开始计费
And I'm not cheap.
我可不便宜
The guys must really like you, Agent Poindexter.
大家肯定很喜欢你 波因德克斯特探员
You've had my back through all this?
你一直罩着我
I don't know how to thank you.
真不知该如何感谢你
The guy that saved our lives
救了我们命的人
doesn't ever have to thank us for anything.
永远不需要对我们言谢
Well, figure out the next steps, and, uh...
考虑好下一步
I can't wait to have you back on the team.
我等不及让你归队了
I've prepared the argument.
我准备好了论据
You find anything?
你找到什么了吗
He's neat. He likes order.
他很干净 井井有条
So does my wife, but she wouldn't fit in your suit.
我老婆也是 她可穿不进你的战衣
Everything I have on Dex is circumstantial at best.
我对德克斯的怀疑至多也只有旁证
I just left him. He was solid.
我刚跟他告别 他没问题
I don't see a decorated agent falling for Fisk's bullshit.
我不相信功勋卓著的探员会被菲斯克蒙蔽
Yeah, well, that's what Fisk does.
菲斯克就有这本事
Finds a weakness. Hits it hard.
找到弱点 狠狠出击
When you're already on your knees,
当你被击垮
you've got no choice but to fall for his bullshit.
就只能相信他的谎言
I bet you guys are paying for his room service, too.
你们还替他付客房♥服务的钱吧
The suit's here. I can smell it.
那件衣服在这里 我闻得到
What, you can smell it?
什么 你能闻得到
GSR and latex.
皮肤电反应还有乳胶
Shit. I can't call a crew to crack that.
该死 我不能叫人来撬锁
What, you can do that?
你还有这本事
Not if you keep talking, I can't.
你要是老说话就不行
The suit was here. He must've moved it.
战衣之前在这里放过 他肯定拿走了
Well, it isn't now.
现在不在了
And you smelling eau de suit won't exactly sway a judge.
你闻到了味儿是无法说服法官的
I'm telling you, Poindexter's the guy.
相信我 就是波因德克斯特
It was him.
是他
There's nothing here tying him to Fisk or the Bulletin.
这里没有把他和菲斯克或《公报》联♥系♥起来的东西
We got jack shit.
我们什么都没有
When the crows come to the birdfeeder,
乌鸦飞去喂鸟器那里时
I kill them with rocks.
我就用石头砸死它们
What does it feel like to watch them die?
看他们死去你有什么感觉
It probably won't even get as far as an arbitration.
恐怕都不用申请仲裁
The government tends to balk once folks lawyer up.
一旦你叫了律师 政♥府♥一般都会退步
This is amazing. How long do you think this will take?
这太好了 你觉得这需要多久
If we do everything right,
如果我们都做对了
you'll be reinstated in six months.
你六个月内就能复职
Six months? But we'll get you back pay.
六个月 但我们能帮你拿到欠薪
I don't care about back pay.
我不在乎那个
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表