剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
is going to testify to everything in front of a grand jury.
就要在陪审团面前作证 说出一切
Ray Nadeem is going to turn state's witness.
雷·纳迪姆将成为控方证人
It's a hell of an exclusive. Welcome back.
这个是个独家新闻 欢迎归队
No, see, actually, it's not gonna be an exclusive.
不 事实上这不会成为独家
Come on, Ellison, this is...
拜托 埃里森
This is bigger than just our newspaper.
这件事比我们报社重要多了
When Fisk had our offices attacked,
当菲斯克的人袭击我们办公室时
he was trying to silence the truth.
他想掩盖事实
God help me.
天啊
Okay, so what is it, exactly, that you want me to do?
所以你到底想让我怎么做
I need you to call a press conference.
我需要你召开一次记者发布会
Just tell everyone that Karen Page wants to make a statement.
告诉大家凯伦·佩吉想要做个声明
This is from Wilson.
这是威尔逊送来的
I was wondering where it had gone.
我之前还在想它哪去了
Hey, we haven't formally met yet.
我们还没有正式介绍彼此
I'm Agent Poindexter.
我是波因德克斯特探员
Dex.
德克斯
If you need anything at all,
如果你有需要
just think of me as the new James Wesley.
就把我当作新的詹姆斯·韦斯利
Pleasure to meet you.
幸会
Vanessa Marianna.
凡妮莎·玛丽安娜
I've always told Wilson he has great taste in art.
我总是跟威尔逊说 他的艺术品位很好
He does love to put beautiful things on display.
他的确喜欢摆一些好看的艺术品
Where did you find it?
你在哪找到的
Some lady had it. Wilson couldn't get her to sell it.
一位女士 威尔逊没法劝她卖♥♥给他
Well, that must have been very disappointing for him.
那他肯定很失望
It's the painting in his collection that means the most to us.
他的藏品里 这件对我们意义最大
I figured that...
我猜到了
so I thought I'd ask her just one last time.
所以我想我还是最后问她一次吧
Thank you, Agent Poindexter.
谢谢 波因德克斯特探员
Perhaps you can arrange to have it hung for us?
你能帮我们把它挂起来吗
It'd be my pleasure, ma'am.
非常荣幸 女士
What about Nelson?
尼尔森呢
Foggy's ironing out some details with the DA.
福吉和地检官在处理一些细节
He's gonna meet us at the courthouse.
他在法♥院♥和我们碰头
Then let's get this over with. Not that one. This one.
那我们快去吧 不是那辆 是这辆
Really?
真的吗
Mahoney tell you this could get rough?
马霍尼跟你说过这事可能很危险吗
He told me you're taking out Fisk. That's all I need to hear.
他告诉我你们要扳倒菲斯克 我只要知道这个
Courthouse. No stops.
去法♥院♥ 不要停车
I need to ask you something.
我有事要问你
You want to know about Daredevil.
你想知道夜魔侠的事
I stepped off the path for a few weeks,
我偏离了正轨几周
and it destroyed my life...
这毁了我的生活
But your life, you step on and off all the time.
但你的生活 你一直在边缘徘徊
It complicates my life, too.
这也让我的生活变复杂了
Trying to have it both ways. Does it?
想两者兼得 是吗
I mean, your friends know who you are, what you do.
你的朋友知道你是谁 做什么的
My life almost got them killed.
我的生活差点害死了他们
And not for the first time.
还不是第一次了
I don't see how I can have it both ways.
我不知道怎样才能兼得
But you already do.
但你已经兼得了
I messed up, and no matter what happens today...
我搞砸了 不管今天如何
I don't know if my wife's ever coming back.
我不知道我老婆还会不会回来
But your friends keep coming back.
但你朋友一直回来找你
I mean, how do you hold onto them?
你怎么让他们回来的
It's not me.
不是我
It's them.
是他们
Light it up.
开枪
Get us out of here!
带我们冲出去
He's dead.
他死了
Draw your weapon.
拿武器
There's a guy there.
那边有个人
I can't shoot blind. Anybody--
我不能盲目开枪 有人
They're reloading, Ray! Fire your weapon!
他们在上子弹 雷 开枪
There.
那边
Through there.
这里
You got him. Let's go.
你打中他了 走
Wait! Ray! Wait!
等等 雷
Clear!
安全
We stick together. Understand? I know what I'm doing.
别分开 明白吗 我知道自己在做什么
I'll get us to the courthouse. Stop, Ray. Listen to me.
我会带我们去法♥院♥的 站住 雷 听我说
You need to trust me.
你要相信我
You pretend to lead me, but you do what I say.
你假装带我走 但要按我说的做
Stay down. All right, there's two ahead of us.
趴低点 我们前面有两个人
All right. Up ahead, there's a way out. This way.
往前走 有个出口 这边
Two o'clock. Go.
两点钟方向 走
Bus. Take the bus.
公车 上公车
Wait.
等等
Okay, go.
好 走
Sit down. Wait for my cue.
坐下 等我指示
Hello?
喂
Hello? What's... what's happening?
喂 出什么事了
Hello?
喂
Hello? Is anybody there?
喂 有人在吗
Let's go. It's just up ahead.
走 就在前面
Oh, shit. It's a cab.
可恶 是个出租车
I think I should drive.
我来开吧
Where are they?
他们在哪
Late. Why? There's been an attack.
迟到了 为什么 发生了袭击
People got shot a few blocks from here.
有人在几个街区外中枪了
Oh, shit. They're locking down the building.
该死 他们封锁了大楼
I need to call my office. Hey. We're here.
我得给办公室打个电♥话♥ 我们来了
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
Fisk knows he's going to testify.
菲斯克知道他要作证
Are you in any condition to?
你现在可以吗
Absolutely, yeah. Okay. Let's go.
当然 好 走
Okay, here's the deal.
这样
After you testify, Tower will take you for arraignment,
你作完证 陶瓦会带你去提讯
then we'll bail you out.
然后我们把你保释出来
What about my family?
我家人呢
Spoke with Seema.
我和西玛说过了
They'll be on a flight to Delhi in the morning.
他们明早飞去德里
It's not forever. Just until we get Fisk put away.
不是永远的 等我们抓住菲斯克就行
And you'll get to say goodbye.
你可以和他们告别
I don't know how to thank you Don't. Just go get Fisk.
我不知道怎么谢你 不用 搞定菲斯克吧
You all set? Yeah, Ellison really delivered.
你安排好了 嗯 埃里森都搞定了
Is it just me, or did our plan--
只有我有这种感觉 还是我们的计划
Foggy, I'm begging you, don't say it.
福吉 求你了 别说了
But it feels good, right?
但是感觉不错 对吧
The three of us working together and saving the... Okay.
我们三个合作一起拯救...好吧
Look, I gotta go, okay?
我得走了 好吗
Oh, man.
天啊
You do affirm that all the testimony
你是否确认你即将在法庭上
that you are about to give in the case now before the court
关于此案给出的证言
will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
是事实 全部事实 唯有事实
This you do affirm under the pains and penalties of perjury?
并且你明白伪证作伪证将面临处罚
I do.
我确认
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
No.
没有
Okay, come on. Let's go.
好吧 来吧
Hi, I'm Karen Page. I'm here to make a statement.
我是凯伦·佩吉 我要作出声明
Why didn't Daredevil kill you? Let her speak.
为什么夜魔侠没杀你 让她说
We have all been lied to.
我们都被欺骗了
All right? We've been manipulated
我们被一个反♥社♥会♥者操控了
by a sociopath who doesn't care about the truth...
他不在乎真♥相♥
or about who he hurts or about anyone other than himself.
不在乎他伤害了谁 不在乎除了自己外的任何人
Last night, Wilson Fisk tried to have me killed
昨晚 菲斯克企图杀害我
because I know the truth.
因为我知道真♥相♥
The man who was wearing the Daredevil suit
穿着夜魔侠紧身衣的人
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表