剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
His nightmares went on for months.
他的噩梦持续了几个月
One night, Matthew called for help and I didn't answer.
有一夜 马修呼救而我没有回应
I didn't go to him.
我没有去找他
He never asked us for anything again.
他再也没有向我们索求任何事
He shut us out. Shut everyone out.
他向我们关上心门 向所有人关上心门
Everyone in Matthew's life abandoned him.
马修生命中的所有人都抛弃了他
Including me.
包括我
When someone in need tries to push you away...
当有需要的人把你推开时
you have to find the strength to hold on tighter.
你必须要坚强起来 抓得更紧
Seems unfair. It's an optics thing.
这看起来不公平 这是为了公♥关♥
I can assure you,
我向你保证
there'll be an immediate investigation into how this leaked.
我们会立即调查信息泄露源头
Think of it as a paid vacation.
把这当作是带薪休假
Take a minute, if you need, to pack things up.
如果你需要的话 可以慢慢收拾
We prepared for this.
我们为这种情况做了准备
You are gonna get a job...
你去找一份
with a nice, rigid structure.
规矩严明的工作
You're gonna stick to your meds.
你要坚持吃药
Learn to stay calm.
学会保持冷静
You got a minute?
你有时间吗
Yeah. Sure, Dex.
当然 德克斯
Hey, give us a sec?
可以回避一下吗
They're...
他们
They're puttin' me on leave, Ray. They're-- They're, uh...
他们让我休假 雷 他们
First thing you have to do is take a breath, all right?
先缓口气 好吗
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
Then look me in the eyes when you say that.
那就看着我的眼睛这样说
I'm on your side here.
我是站在你这边的
I can't get shut out, man.
我不能被排除在外 兄弟
I need this job.
我需要这份工作
Please. There's gotta be something you can do.
拜托了 你肯定能做些什么
I made a point to commend your conduct in my shooting report.
我在枪击报告里肯定了你的行为
You see how alone you are?
你看到自己多孤独了吗
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Dex, tell me... What's making you scared?
德克斯 告诉我 为什么害怕
It's just you surrounded by all this emptiness.
只是你 周围什么都没有
You see how alone you are? You got nothing to worry about.
你看到自己多孤独了吗 你完全不需要担心
You lost?
你迷路了吗
Not if you're holding.
除非你有货
You a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
Doesn't matter what I am.
我是什么不重要
I'm just looking for a couple of teeners.
我只想买♥♥几克冰♥毒♥
That'll be $80.
80块
And a crash.
我要在这磕
So we take here the paprika.
我们用辣椒粉
And it's a smoked paprika. We put it on the plate.
这是烟熏辣椒粉 把它放到盘子上
And I will be adding to it tomatoes and a bit of...
然后我要加入番茄和一点点...
You point me towards, uh, Jasper Evans, this is yours.
告诉我谁是贾斯珀·伊万斯 这就是你的了
What the hell's it to you?
和你有什么关系
Everybody out.
所有人出去
Get out!
出去
Jasper Evans?
贾斯珀·伊万斯吗
Sit down.
坐下
You okay?
你还好吧
Okay.
好的
So you knew his last known address?
你知道他最后出现的地方
You knew he'd probably be here, so what...
你知道他大概会在这里
what were you waiting for?
那你在等什么
For me?
等我吗
You knew I'd come?
你知道我会来
I hoped.
我希望你会来
Okay, look, I'm gonna help you.
好吧 我会帮你
But...
但是
after that, I need you to help Foggy and me.
之后我需要你来帮福吉和我
Look, the FBI are all over us--
联调局在追查我们
You want me to turn myself in.
你想让我去自首
Did you talk to Foggy? No. But, uh...
你和福吉谈了吗 没有 但是
it's the smart move.
这是明智的决定
Sure, I'll do it.
好的 我会做
But what if they figured out that you're... you?
但如果他们发现你是...你
Well, this mask doesn't do me any good
如果我被通缉了 这个面具
if I'm a wanted man, either way.
对我来说也没多大帮助
Besides, if the FBI figured out who I am,
再说 如果联调局发现了我是谁
who knows, maybe I'll get lucky
说不定我会走运
and they'll lock me up next to Fisk.
被他们关在菲斯克隔壁
Jesus.
天啊
Foggy said you were... different.
福吉说过你...不同了
Changed, I guess. I told him it was bullshit.
改变了 我告诉他那是胡扯
All right, look, we can't take his statement here.
好吧 我们不能在这听他录口供
Fisk's lawyers will say it was coerced.
菲斯克的律师会说他被胁迫了
Yeah, no, we take him to the Bulletin.
对 我们带他去公报
We get him on record in front of witnesses.
在证人面前让他作证
Besides, my editor's gonna wanna hear this with his own ears.
再说 我的主编会想亲自听到这个的
Wake up, Evans.
醒醒 伊万斯
It's your lucky day. I'm gonna give you a choice.
今天是你的幸运日 我给你两个选项
Option one: I call the FBI...
选项一 我联♥系♥联调局
and Wilson Fisk has you killed
在你说出你是如何越狱前
before you can tell 'em how you got out of prison.
威尔逊·菲斯克就会让人杀了你
Option two: you tell this nice reporter
选项二 你告诉这位亲切的记者
the truth about what you did for Fisk
你到底为菲斯克做了什么
and I'll let you run someplace Fisk will never find you.
我就让你逃去菲斯克永远找不到的地方
I can't. Cool. Option one.
我做不到 好吧 选项一
No, if I talk, Fisk kills my son!
不 如果我说了 菲斯克会杀了我儿子
Look at this place.
瞧瞧这地方
I grew up here.
我在这里长大
We had a good life before the neighborhood went down
我们以前活得很好 然后这个社区堕落了
and I got myself put away.
我也被关进监狱了
I left my son without a father.
使我儿子没有父亲
And this is what he does with his life.
而他的人生变成了这样
If I go back inside,
如果我再回到监狱
it won't be long until he's sharin' a cell with me or worse.
用不了多久他就会和我共住一间牢房♥ 或者更糟
If Fisk stays out of prison,
如果菲斯克不在监狱里
a lot of innocent people are gonna die.
很多无辜的人都会死
So you can either tell my paper the truth
所以你可以告诉我的报纸真♥相♥
and we let you and your son run far away
然后我们让你和你儿子逃得远远的
or you can go back to prison
或者你可以回到监狱
and I print the story like you talked anyway.
我还是会把文章写得像是你说的
You would lie and get us both killed?
你要撒谎害死我们两个人吗
Your choice.
你来选
Special Agent Nadeem.
特别探员纳迪姆
Mr. Nelson.
尼尔森先生
I'm glad to see you've reconsidered.
很高兴你重新考虑过了
The sandwich you ordered last night.
你昨晚订的三明治
I'm here to represent Matt Murdock, as his attorney.
我是作为马特·默多克的律师而来
So when I asked if you knew where Murdock was--
所以当我问你默多克在哪时
I didn't lie. Matt contacted me today.
我没有撒谎 马特今天才联♥系♥我
My client's ready to submit to questioning.
我的委托人准备好接受问讯了
That's fantastic.
太好了
So, uh...
那么
where is he?
他在哪儿
I'll provide him to you tonight.
我今晚带他来见你
After you hear the statement of a second witness
在你听过第二名证人的证言后
who will convince you of my client's innocence.
就会相信我的委托人是无辜的
It sounds like I'm being jerked around, counselor.
听起来我被耍了 律师
His name is Jasper Evans.
他的名字是贾斯珀·伊万斯
And you're really gonna wanna hear what he has to say.
你真的应该听听他要说的话
Hallelujah.
赞美上帝
So you can dress like a normal human being.
原来你可以像正常人一样穿着
Clean socks.
干净的袜子
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表