剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
FBI!
联调局
FBI!
联调局
FBI! Get on the floor!
联调局 趴在地上
Get out of the bed!
下床来
FBI! Don't move!
联调局 别动
Freeze!
别动
Where are you going?
你去哪
Off the bed!
下床来
Hands up! Show me your hands! Cuff him!
举起手来 铐上他
Give me your hands.
手举起来
Take off these cuffs. I have the right to an attorney.
给我摘掉手铐 我有权请律师
You have no right here. Do you understand? You have no right.
你没有权利 知道吗 你没有权利
You got Mother Teresa.
你抓到了特蕾莎修女
You actually bagged that asshole.
你抓到那混♥蛋♥了
Got his number one and number two also.
还抓到了他的两个心腹
And two judges, district police cap...
两个法官 分局警监
A freakin' deputy mayor.
一个副市长
This is gonna be a messy day for City Hall.
市政厅今天要忙乱了
Yeah.
是啊
The Albanians had to be buying those guys off with more than tail.
阿尔巴尼亚帮肯定不光用女人贿赂他们
Burgos got their computers,
博格斯收缴了他们的电脑
so we're gonna find their money.
我们能查到他们的资金
Once we start tracking it, who knows how far this goes?
等我们展开了追查 谁知道都能查到什么
Thank you, Wilson Fisk.
谢谢了 威尔逊·菲斯克
He's a gift that's gonna keep on giving.
他将是个源源不绝的礼物
Snitch!
告密鬼
No! No, don't!
不 别
No! No! No!
不不
No!
别
All tier two COs,
所有二级狱警
we have a 10-49 in progress in the weight room.
举重室发生斗殴
All tier two COs, we have a fight in the weight room.
所有二级狱警 举重室发生斗殴
Guard! Guard! Guard!
站好 站好
You, up against the wall, right now! Against the wall!
靠墙站 马上 靠墙站
What did you do, Matthew?
你做了什么 马修
Where did you go last night?
你昨晚去哪了
Don't pull that crap with me.
少对我来那套
What happened?
发生了什么
Go away.
走开
I put in way too much work on you to quit now.
我已经投入了太多 不能现在放弃你
Up.
起来
Move your ass.
给我走
So you get beat by a guy who wasn't even trying to hurt you,
你被一个没想伤害你的人打败了
and your brilliant next move is to go out and pick another fight?
你机智地认为接下来你要出去再找一架打
Here.
来
Take these.
吃了
A word of advice, Mr. Daredevil...
听我一句 夜魔侠先生
give yourself time to heal, or you're gonna get yourself killed.
给自己点时间康复 否则你会害死自己
You're probably right.
你大概是对的
Is that what you wanted?
那是你想要的吗
I have a special gift, too.
我也有特别的天赋
I'm impervious to bad attitude.
我对恶劣的态度免疫
So you can throw your self-pitying bullshit at me all day, Murdock,
所以随你怎么成天在我面前自暴自弃 默多克
and I'll still be standing right here.
我还是不会放弃的
Pissed off, maybe, but right here.
或许会生气 但哪都不去
You're gonna talk to me.
你要跟我说话
Why did you become a nun?
你为什么做修女
I heard God's call.
我感受到了上帝的呼召
So you feel like being a nun is what you're meant to be?
你觉得做修女是你的命运
Yes.
对
Very much.
非常对
What if you couldn't be one anymore?
如果你再不能做修女了呢
If it were taken from you?
如果那被夺去了呢
Your point being that if we can't fulfill our calling,
你的意思是 如果我们不能实现我们的呼召
we might be better off as worm food?
就不如去喂虫子
Answer the question.
回答问题
I'll tell you what I wouldn't do.
我告诉你我不会做什么
I wouldn't lose faith.
我不会失去信念
I'd find some other purpose.
我会另找到其他目标
If you can be anything else, it was never really your calling.
如果你还能做别的 那这就不算你的呼召了
Just tell me, honestly.
跟我说实话
If you could no longer be a nun,
如果你再不能做修女了
wouldn't you grieve?
你不会悲伤吗
Of course I would.
当然会
Then please...
那拜托
go away.
走开吧
I understand what it's like to feel lost, Matthew.
我理解迷失的感觉 马修
It happened to me, too, once.
我也曾遇到过
A long time ago, when I was still a novitiate...
很久以前 我还是见习修女时
I left the order for a while.
我离开了教会一阵
Why?
为什么
I was considering a very different life.
我在考虑过另一种生活
It was wonderful and terrifying.
那很美妙也很可怕
I struggled to know which life God wanted me to choose.
我努力想知道上帝想让我选哪种生活
I prayed. I looked for signs.
我祈祷 寻求启示
In the end,
最终
I just had to do my best to figure it out.
我只能尽力自己去想明白
Well, there you go.
这就是了
That is the difference between us.
这就是我们的差别
I no longer care what God wants.
我已经不在乎上帝想怎么样了
Oh, right.
对了
Almost forgot.
差点忘了
You've seen his true face now.
你已经见到了他的真面目
Those are some fancy moves, Matthew.
这招式好厉害啊 马修
Sister Dora turned me in, didn't she?
是朵拉修女出♥卖♥♥♥了我吧
This has to stop.
你不能再这样了
My Confirmation is in the spring.
我的坚振礼就在春季
I'm supposed to be learning the catechism,
我应该学习教理问答的
and Sister D can't even defend original sin.
可朵修女甚至不会驳斥原罪
She is not a theologian.
她不是神学者
You already know more about it than she does, I'm sure.
我相信你在这方面已经比她精通了
So I can skip catechism?
那我可以不学了吗
No.
不能
Come on.
来吧
Sit.
坐
How many fights have you been in this week?
你这周打几架了
How many guys complained? None.
多少人来说了 没有
'Cause no one wants to admit
因为没人愿意承认
they got their butt kicked by a blind kid.
他们被个小瞎子痛扁了一顿
So you can't prove that I did anything.
所以你不能证明我做了什么
I don't want to, and I don't need to.
我不想证明 也不需要
It's not about proving anything, Matthew.
不是要证明什么 马修
Argumentation is a skill.
争辩是一项技能
Being argumentative is a sign.
诡辩是个征兆
A sign like a prophecy?
像预言那样吗
A sign like you're angry, Matthew.
预示着你很愤怒 马修
That's a perfectly understandable reaction to your situation.
这是对你的处境很合情理的反应
But it's not sustainable.
但不能总这么下去
Or maybe it's a sign that
或许这预兆了
Sister Dora should stick to teaching math.
朵拉修女该好好教数学 别管闲事
You're good...
你真厉害
at arguing and deflecting
能言善辩 转换话题
and denying you're angry to other people.
向其他人否认你的愤怒
But you're gonna have to deal with your anger, Matthew.
但你总得面对你的愤怒 马修
Find a way to... harness it.
想办法 控制它
Or it will destroy you.
否则它会毁了你
Well, if that's God's plan for me,
如果那是上帝对我的安排
then I guess that's how it's supposed to work out, isn't it?
那或许就该如此 是吧
You know, maybe you don't understand original sin, after all.
或许你并不了解原罪
God gave us free will, Matthew.
上帝给了我们自♥由♥意志 马修
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表