剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Word is out.
话传开了
Everyone knows.
大家都知道了
Guards and inmates, it seems they know I'm cooperating with you.
狱警 囚犯 他们知道我在跟你们合作了
Which you are going to continue to do, Mr. Fisk.
你还得继续合作 菲斯克先生
This was not a one-off.
这不是一次性的协议
You want us to help Vanessa clear herself of criminal charges,
你要我们帮助凡妮莎洗脱犯罪指控
you need to continue to deliver actionable information.
你就得继续拿出可用信息
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I have suddenly become a target within these walls here.
我突然成了这监狱里的目标
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I'm helping you to help Vanessa.
我帮你是为了凡妮莎
I can't do either of those things if I'm dead.
但如果我死了 就做不成了
Please, God... If you can help, please just...
求你 上帝 如果你能帮忙 请...
Help me get this job.
帮我得到这份工作
I've got to keep paying them, or they'll come for Mindy.
我得能付账 否则他们会带走明迪
Please just call her home.
请叫她回家吧
End her suffering, I beg you.
结束她的折磨吧 求你
Her moans, I... Give Derek justice.
她的抱怨 给德雷克个公道吧
Please, God, you know he didn't do this thing.
求你 上帝 你知道不是他做的
That lawyer's no damn good,
那律师没用
but you can touch the jury, God.
但你可以点化陪审团 上帝
Help them to see the truth.
帮助他们看清♥真♥♥相♥吧
Glad to see you up here, Matthew.
很高兴你上来了 马修
I used to listen to people's prayers.
我以前会听大家的祈祷
In here and out on the street.
在这里 在街上
You know, people asking for God's
人们会祈求上帝
help or justice or... vengeance sometimes.
帮忙 主持公道 甚至复仇
See, it's always the same.
总是这样的
"Please, God."
"求你 上帝"
I thought that God let me hear the prayers...
我以为上帝让我听到那些祈祷
so that I could answer.
是让我去做出回应
So that's what I did. That's what I was trying to do, was
所以我那么做了 那就是我的初衷
trying to help people.
我想帮助他人
But I am not what I was.
但我不是以前的我了
Can't do what I used to do.
做不到以前做的事了
Give it time.
再等等
Whatever your new reality is, you'll adjust.
不管你的新现实是什么 你都能适应
When I heard all those prayers, all those...
当我听到那些祈祷
suffering people, I thought it was God's voice.
那些受苦的人时 我以为那是上帝之声
But I was wrong.
但我错了
All I ever heard was people in pain.
我听到的只是痛苦的人
And all he ever gave any of us was...
而他给我们的只有
silence.
沉默
So now you believe your calling to do what you do was a mistake?
那么你现在认为你受到感召所做的那些事是个错误
I was deluding myself.
我是在自欺欺人
Maybe that's a good thing to realize, Matthew.
或许意识到这点很好 马修
Maybe...
或许
it's time for you to stop.
你该停下了
No, Father, uh...
不 神父
My delusion was thinking God had anything to do with it.
我错在误以为那跟上帝有关
I'm not as capable as I was, but...
我虽然不如从前厉害了 但
I don't get to choose who I am.
我不能选择我是什么人
I'm Daredevil.
我是夜魔侠
Not even God can stop that now.
上帝也阻止不了我了
Excuse me. I'm looking for a dry cleaner.
打扰 我想找个干洗店
Not doing pickups right now.
现在不接单
But we're on 14th Street.
我们店在14街
Address is on the side there.
侧面写地址了
Here's where it gets awkward.
这就尴尬了
I'm actually looking for a different place.
我其实在找另一家店
I got a whiff of their delivery van last night.
我昨晚闻到了他们的送货车
It didn't smell like this.
不是这个味儿的
Not like chemicals. It was more... herbal.
不是化学药剂 是草药那种的
Kinda grassy, maybe?
草味儿吗
Yeah, sure, like that.
对 就是那个
I know the place.
我知道那里
How is he?
他怎么样了
You're a journalist, aren't you?
你是记者 是吧
I've seen your picture in the Bulletin.
我在《公报》看过你的照片
Yeah, it's Karen Page.
我是凯伦·佩吉
Not to be a bitch, but I don't want this in the papers.
不是我讨厌 但我不希望这事见报
No, you're not a bitch. I get it.
你不讨厌 我理解
Then go.
那就走吧
I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. But you don't understand.
对不起 真抱歉 但你不懂
You think because you don't want this in the papers, it won't be?
你以为你不希望此事见报 就不会见报了吗
If I don't say anything--
如果我什么都不说
They'll make up things that sound good to them.
他们只会编造他们觉得好的报道
And that's what will get written
然后刊登出来
and what people will talk about behind your back.
人们也会就此在背后议论你
For the next year. The next five years.
议论一年 甚至五年
For the rest of your life.
甚至余生
You talk like you know what this is.
你一副很有体会的样子
Maybe I do.
或许是吧
You grow up with paparazzi on your ass, following you to school?
你也是从小被狗仔队跟着去学校吗
No. Yeah, I did.
没有 我是
You know what I learned?
知道我明白了什么吗
I learned that anything I say, anything at all,
不论我说什么 不论什么
you people will turn it into whatever you want to, anyway.
你们都还是会扭曲成你们想说的东西
I'm not like that.
我不是那样的
Yeah. Sure.
是啊 当然了
Believe it or not, I really do know what you're going through.
不管你信不信 我真的理解你的处境
Your father almost got killed?
你父亲差点被杀了吗
Nope. But people said that I killed my brother.
没有 但人们说我杀了我弟弟
God, I'm sorry.
天呐 抱歉
You know, when Kevin died...
凯文死时
everyone wanted to know what happened.
大家都想知道发生了什么
And I wasn't like you, not paparazzi or anything, but...
我并不像你 没有狗仔队什么的 但是
it's a small town.
那是个小镇
Stuff kinda gets around on its own.
这种事会不胫而走
But since no one did know the story, they made one up.
但因为没人知道究竟怎么回事 他们就自己编造
It was all bullshit.
都是鬼扯
If you thought about it for ten seconds,
如果你仔细想想
it didn't even make sense, but...
就发现都站不住脚 但是
why should that matter, right?
那又如何呢
The problem was...
问题是
...once the story got out there, it stuck.
一旦说法传开 就会被认定
It grew, and it got darker and, um...
还会发展 变得更阴暗
meaner.
更恶毒
And the things they said about my family and about me...
他们传的关于我的家庭 关于我的话
it, um...
那些话
sort of tore us apart.
分♥裂♥了我们
Piece by piece and lie by lie. And, um...
一句句谎言一点点撕裂了我们
I didn't really know how to deal with it back then.
我当时并不知该如何应对
Now I guess it's too late.
现在大概也太迟了
You're right.
你是对的
The truth can't be worse, can it?
真♥相♥也不可能更糟 是吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if the truth is any better, but...
我不知道真♥相♥是不是更好 但是
Well, at least it's real.
至少是真的
Okay.
好吧
Just take your time.
慢慢说
We were at dinner.
我们去吃晚饭
We were trying to patch things up, you know?
我们想修复关系
We were walking to the car, and...
我们走向车时
these two men grabbed my father.
两个人突然抓住了我父亲
They tried to put him into this van to kidnap him.
他们想拉他上一辆货车 绑♥架♥他
We only got away because the other guy attacked him.
我们能逃走完全是因为另一个人袭击了他
What other guy? You said there's another guy?
什么另一个人 还有别的人吗
Yeah. He came out of nowhere.
嗯 他突然就冒了出来
He had this black mask over his face.
他脸上蒙了黑面罩
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表