剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
but he came to you.
但是他来找你
Maybe Matt's finally coming to his senses.
也许马特的脑子终于清醒了
But even if he isn't,
但就算没清醒
the way he's been treating us lately is on him.
他最近这么对我们就是他的错
Us turning our backs would be on us.
但我们袖手旁观就会是我们的错
People have bailed on Matt his whole life,
马特一生都在遭人遗弃
and I'm not gonna be one of 'em.
我是不会加入他们的阵营的
You do what you want, but...
你爱做什么就做什么 但是
that's not the kind of friend I wanna be.
我不想做那种朋友
It's like you argue for a living or something.
你简直像靠辩驳为生的人
Was it too much? It felt like too much.
太夸张了吗 我也觉得有点过
Matt said he was staying at the place where he grew up.
马特说过他待在他长大的地方
Do you know where that is?
你知道在哪吗
Don't you look pretty today.
瞧瞧你今天的德行
You know you're two hours early, right?
你知道你早来了两小时吧
Yeah, the, uh, the neighbors kept me up. Again?
嗯 邻居吵得我睡不着 又吵
Shit. You gotta move.
我去 你得搬家
Or get them into couples therapy.
不然就让他们去看婚姻辅♥导♥
If those were my neighbors,
如果他们是我邻居
I'd go over there and give them a piece of my mind.
我就会过去教训教训他们
Do you think a killer like that deserves a second chance?
你觉得那样的杀人犯还应该给他第二次机会吗
Your internal compass isn't broken, Dex.
你内心的指南针并没有坏 德克斯
It just works better with a North Star to guide you.
有北极星的指引就会更有效
Let go of me, Dex. I said let go!
放开我 德克斯 我说 放开
Then you'll rely on our structure.
那你就要依靠我们的机构了
A tidy physical space. A disciplined...
一个小小的物理空间 给自己放一个...
Do you wanna hang out after?
下班后一起吗
Yeah. Where'd you go?
嗯 你神游到哪去了
It's feeding time.
吃饭时间到了
You know, I, uh... I got it.
没事
You sure? You're not even on the clock yet.
你确定吗 你还没开始上班呢
Yeah, I could use a decent cup of coffee.
我真的需要来一杯咖啡
You mind going downstairs and grabbing me one?
你能帮我去楼下买♥♥一杯吗
And I'll feed the animal.
我去给那家伙送吃的
He's all yours.
他就归你了
I don't know what strings you
我不知道你托了多大的关系
had to pull to get that waitress a job,
才帮那位女服务生找到工作
but it was a waste of your time.
但你这就是在浪费时间
Yeah, they train us in counterintel at Quantico.
我们在匡蒂科受过反间谍训练
You really think I'm gonna fall for some bush-league honey trap?
你真觉得我会踏入这些外行的小陷阱吗
You got it in your head that she means something to me.
你自以为她对我来说很重要
But she doesn't.
可她不是
She doesn't mean shit to me.
她对我来说一文不值
So what? You...
怎样 你
You have me tailed for a few days, you think you know me?
你跟踪了我几天 就觉得你了解我了吗
Think you got me dialed?
觉得你能掌控我了吗
You don't, all right?
你没有
You don't know anything about me.
你对我一无所知
Say something!
说话啊
When I was a boy...
我小的时候
I...
我
beat my father's skull in with a hammer.
用锤子砸碎了我父亲的头
I was 12 years old.
我当时才12岁
Young for my age, in fact. Terribly inexperienced.
长得瘦小 没见过世面
I'd never been to a dance with a girl or...
我从来没和女生跳过舞
stayed up past midnight.
12点前就睡觉
Never been out of the city or even taken the subway on my own.
从没出过城 甚至没自己搭过地铁
Yet there I was...
然而
twelve years old...
12岁的我
standing over my father's body...
站在我父亲尸体旁
watching him die by my hand.
眼睁睁地看着他被我杀死
That feeling.
那种感觉
That moment.
那个时刻
I sense it's something you're familiar with.
我感觉 这是你熟悉的东西
You...
你
were taught to hide beneath many fictions.
被教导要把真实感觉隐藏起来
You fashioned yourself
你把自己扮成
into something the world would tolerate.
这个世界可以容忍♥的样子
A soldier doing his patriotic duty. A sniper in the FBI.
完成爱国使命的士兵 联调局的阻击手
The watchful companion of a nice young woman.
一位善良的年轻女士的体贴同伴
You destroyed what we had.
你把我们之间的曾有的东西毁掉了
If it were honest and true, no one could've destroyed it.
如果感情诚挚 那任何人都毁不了
I should've let you die.
我应该让你死的
Stay back.
后退
Julie never would've understood you.
朱莉永远也不会懂你
And society won't either.
这个社会也不会懂你
It punishes people like you.
它惩罚你这种人
Like us.
我们这种人
Julie never would've understood you. The real you.
朱莉永远也不会懂你 真正的你
She never would've understood the real you.
她永远也不会懂真正的你
And society won't either.
这个社会也不会懂
It punishes people like you. It's all over the papers. Dex?
它惩罚你这种人 报纸上全都是 德克斯
Like us. Dex?
我们这种人 德克斯
Dex!
德克斯
What?
怎么了
They're throwing you under the bus.
他们把你卖♥♥了
I'm sorry, Dex.
我很遗憾 德克斯
It isn't right.
这样做是不对的
Sister Maggie?
玛姬修女
Can I help you?
需要帮助吗
Uh, yes. Uh, one of the nuns said I should speak with you.
是的 一位修女说我应该来问你
I'm looking for Matt Murdock.
我在找马特·默多克
I'm sure he swore you to secrecy, but...
我相信他一定让你发誓保密了 但是
he came to see me this morning.
他今早来见我了
Asked for my help.
寻求我的帮助
Uh, is he here?
他在这里吗
No, he's not.
不 他不在
Okay. I'm sorry. Sorry to bother you.
好吧 很抱歉打扰你
"And some bloody their fists trying to keep the Kitchen safe."
"有人血染双拳 以保厨房♥平安"
I wrote that.
那是我写的
It was in your piece about Daredevil.
出自你写的关于夜魔侠的文章
He's a complicated man.
他是个复杂的人
Yes. Yes, he is.
是的 他确实是
I've read several of your articles the past few days.
过去几天我看了几篇你的文章
I've been trying to find some insight.
我想找到一些深入的见解
Did you find any?
你找到了吗
'Cause I sure as hell didn't.
因为我肯定没找到
I'm... sorry.
抱歉
Wears you out, doesn't it?
令你精疲力竭 对吗
Saving him from himself.
拯救他不受自己的伤害
Yeah. I don't think I can do it anymore.
是啊 我觉得我坚持不下去了
I think I'm done.
我不想干了
Matt was a tough one when he was a kid.
马特小时候就是个棘手的孩子
He held the record for the most Hail Marys, five years running.
他连续五年被罚念诵《圣母经》的次数最多
I wonder how many he'd have to say these days.
不知道如今他得被罚念多少遍
He came to us right after he lost his father.
他失去父亲后来到这里
His only family.
那是他唯一的亲人
He was alone in the world.
他在这世上孤身一人
In his private darkness.
于是他孤身于世
Surrounded by strangers.
被陌生人环绕
Yet he seemed fine during the day.
但他白天看起来很正常
He'd eat with the others...
与他人一同进餐
attend his classes, go to mass.
上课 参加弥撒
But he was plagued by awful nightmares.
但他饱受可怕的噩梦折磨
He'd wake in a sweat, screaming.
他会满身大汗地惊醒 尖叫
He didn't say what they were about.
他没说噩梦是关于什么的
He'd just call out for help.
他只是大声呼救
So I'd go, and I'd hold his hand till he fell back asleep.
所以我会去找他 握着他的手直到他再次入睡
But I have so many children under my care.
但我要照顾太多孩子
Matthew wasn't the only one.
马修不是唯一一个
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表