剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
What the hell are you talking about? Why would you think that?
你说什么呢 你为什么会那么想
Because while I was pursuing those suspicions yesterday...
因为我昨天根据我的怀疑进行追查时
Dex shot me.
德克斯打中了我
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Sir, OPR needs to start an internal investigation into Fisk,
长官 职责办得展开针对菲斯克的内部调查
into Poindexter, into all of it.
还有波因德克斯特 这一切
And for the record...
另外
this was on my watch.
这是我的责任
I personally ran Fisk's detail.
是我负责了菲斯克的安保
SAC Hattley did everything by the book,
主管特工哈特利是完全照章办事
and this shouldn't fall on her.
这事不该影响到她
I take full responsibility.
我承担全责
Ray, I'm sorry, but I'm placing you on administrative leave,
雷 抱歉 但我要让你休行政假
effective immediately.
即刻生效
I understand.
我理解
And will cooperate fully.
我会全力配合的
So...
那么
what do we do next?
接下来怎么办
First, we call you an ambulance.
首先 我们给你叫辆救护车
No!
不
Ray! Put down the gun! Please!
雷 把枪放下 求你
Damn you, Ray. You bring this into my house?
该死 雷 你把这带到我家来
My home?
我家
Sit down.
坐下
Sit.
坐
Your prints, your weapon, the recording.
你的指纹 你的武器 还有录音
Do I need to explain to you what this means?
需要我给你解释这意味着什么吗
Answer my question, please. Do you understand your situation now?
请回答问题 你明白现在的情况吗
Ray?
雷
You get this?
你明白吗
Yeah, boss.
是的 老大
I understand.
我明白了
I'm not your boss anymore.
我不是你的老大了
Wilson Fisk is.
威尔逊·菲斯克才是
You don't have to run. Hiding is an option.
你不用跑的 躲起来也可以
I'm not so sure it is, Foggy. Not after what I said to Fisk.
那恐怕不行 福吉 我对菲斯克撂了狠话
Where will you go? I don't know.
你要去哪 我不知道
But I wouldn't bother paying the rent like we did for Matt.
但我不会像之前为马特那样付房♥租了
Come on. You'll be back.
拜托 你会回来的
Foggy, Fisk is never gonna stop hunting me.
福吉 菲斯克会一直追杀我的
Then don't run or hide. Do what I did.
那就别跑别躲 像我那样
Make yourself so public he can't touch you.
曝光自己 让他不能动你
Yeah, well, it's not gonna matter, Foggy.
那是没用的 福吉
My DA campaign's kept me out of his crosshairs so far.
我的地检官竞选就让我没有被他追杀
Yeah, well, you didn't confess to killing his BFF, so...
你可没承认杀了他的好闺蜜
Valid point.
有道理
But maybe Look, Foggy. I'm running.
但或许 福吉 我要跑了
Right after I tell Matt I completely betrayed him.
不过我要先告诉马特我完全出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Come on.
得了
You didn't betray him.
你没有出♥卖♥♥♥他
Fisk knows that Matt is Daredevil because of me.
菲斯克因为我知道马特是夜魔侠了
He can't actually know that for sure. You didn't say anything.
他不能确定的 你什么都没说
No, you weren't there. He, uh...
你没在场 他...
The way he looked at me...
他看我的眼神
He knows.
他知道了
Just, uh, destroy these for me?
替我销毁这个
No, Foggy... Please take it.
不 福吉 拿着吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I should go.
我该走了
We're gonna get through this.
我们能撑过去的
I don't know how, but we will.
我不知道怎么撑 但能撑过去的
Watch your back. Please.
务必小心点
Change can be scary, Marcus.
改变是可怕的 马可斯
Even when it's for the good.
哪怕是好的改变
No, it's not.
才不是
You know, the Dockerys are a wonderful family,
多克利一家非常好
and now you get to be a part of it.
现在你可以成为他们的一员了
But you will always be a part of our family, too.
但你也永远是我们的大家庭一员
Maggie.
玛姬
What is it, Paul?
怎么了 保罗
Matthew knows.
马修知道了
I guess you know everything now, Matty.
看来你都知道了 马特
Everything I need to.
我需要知道的一切
Meh. Doesn't change a goddamn thing.
不 这并不能改变什么
Ray? Yeah?
雷 嗯
You have a visitor from work.
你同事来找你
My hand's not big enough.
我的手不够大
Sure it is. Look.
怎么不够 看
Just keep your fingers like that, hugging the seam,
手指这样 握住边缝
and just snap your wrist when you release it.
丢球的时候甩手腕
And that makes it curve?
就能投出曲线了吗
Like crazy.
绝对的
There he is. Morning, Ray.
他来了 早啊 雷
Dad, he's teaching me how to throw a curveball.
爸爸 他在教我丢曲线球
You want eggs?
你吃鸡蛋吗
Uh, no, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Go get ready for school, Sami. But, Dad...
去准备上学 萨米 但爸爸
School first, kid.
先去上学 孩子
Okay.
好吧
This is cool. Thanks, Mr. Poindexter.
这好酷 谢谢 波因德克斯特先生
Call me Dex. Your dad and me go way back.
喊我德克斯就行 你♥爸♥跟我交情很深
So, Dex, what brings you to my house?
德克斯 你怎么来我家了
Well, you've been bragging about Seema's cooking for so long,
你一直吹嘘西玛的厨艺
I figured I'd come up with an excuse to finally come try it.
我就想找个借口来尝尝看
You don't need an excuse, Dex. What you've done for our family...
你不需要借口 德克斯 你对我们家的恩情
...you're always welcome here.
你永远受欢迎
Honey, we're gonna talk shop.
亲爱的 我们得谈工作的事
Okay. But only for a few minutes.
好 但别说太久
I don't want Dex's eggs getting cold.
别让德克斯的鸡蛋放凉了
What are you doing here, Dex?
你来干什么 德克斯
Your issue is with me, not my family.
你有问题找我 别找我家人
My issue is definitely with you.
我的问题确实是你
That stunt with the lawyer, Ray? That was cold.
律师那套 雷 真是冷酷
You convinced me that you had my back.
你让我以为你会罩我
But Fisk wants you alive.
但菲斯克要你活着
What does he want from me, Dex?
他要我做什么 德克斯
Your friend. The one you brought to my home.
你的朋友 你带去我家的那个
I don't know who he is. Or where he is.
我不知道他是谁 或是他在哪
Yeah, you do.
你知道
But it can wait.
但这个不急
You're bleeding, Ray.
你在流血 雷
I'll cover with Seema while you change your shirt.
你去换衬衫 我在西玛这儿替你打掩护
Now, let's go. We're spending the day together, partner.
走吧 我们今天要一起玩 搭档
It smells delicious.
好香啊
Taste as good as it looks?
味道也那么好吗
Shit.
该死
I have a super for that.
楼管会修的
I can fix this, damn it.
我能修好的
You okay? Peachy.
你没事吧 好极了
Karen and Matt can do whatever they want. I'm not gonna run.
凯伦和马特想怎么随他们 我才不跑
You can't quit now. You're giving people hope.
你现在不能停止 你给了大家希望
Mrs. Wobschall stopped me in the produce aisle.
沃布肖太太在农产品摊位前拦下了我
At first, I didn't believe her,
起初我还不信
but then she showed me a clip on her iPhone.
但她用手♥机♥给我看了视频
You were a natural. Totally amazing.
你真是天生的 太棒了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Because when you get beyond the cold facts,
因为当你超越冰冷的事实
and you really get worked up about what you're doing, you can...
对你所做的事真正激动起来 你就能...
Holy shit.
糟糕
Clearly, we've got to work on your closing,
显然 结语还需要练习
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表