剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I'm not saying that
我不是说
I want him to kill Fisk. I don't want that.
我希望他杀菲斯克 我不希望
What if it's the only way?
如果这是唯一的办法呢
It's, uh... It's not murder if it's self-defense, right?
如果是自卫就不算谋杀了吧
Technically, plotting to kill someone
严格讲 谋划杀某人
is the exact legal opposite of self-defense.
在法律上跟自卫是完全相反的
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
I get it.
我懂
Our best shot at taking down Fisk died with Nadeem.
我们扳倒菲斯克的最佳机会随纳迪姆一起死了
But yesterday was also a good day...
但昨天也是很好的一天
...because Matt came back to us.
因为马特回到我们身边了
The real Matt.
真正的马特
Yeah, for, like, a minute maybe.
是啊 也就一分钟吧
Eventually, he'll come to his senses.
最终 他会想通的
Matt's Matt because he believes
马特是马特就因为他相信
that everyone deserves a shot at redemption.
每个人都应该得到救赎
Except Fisk.
除了菲斯克
Everyone. It's a Catholic thing.
每个人 这是天主教♥徒♥的信仰
That's why he doesn't kill people.
所以他才不杀人
If he crosses that line...
如果他越过那条底线
Matt will never be able to forgive himself.
马特会永远无法原谅自己
And being around us will just
而跟我们相处
remind him of who he was and what he's done.
只会让他记起曾经的他 和他做了什么
Yeah, we'd really lose him, wouldn't we?
那我们就真的要失去他了 是吧
Forever, this time.
永远失去
Hello?
喂
Yes.
是
Can I ask why?
可以问问为什么吗
Uh, no need. I know where you are.
不用 我知道你是谁
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
The FBI wants me to come in.
联调局要我去
It's Fisk.
是菲斯克
Yeah. It might be. Might be?
可能吧 可能
Foggy, you're not going down there.
福吉 你不能去
I have a life.
我还有生活
I'm not prepared to become a wanted fugitive.
我可不想成为被通缉逃犯
Wait, wait, wait. No, just wait.
等等 等一下
What if it's a trap and you don't walk out again?
如果是陷阱 你再出不来了呢
Can you run that downstairs?
你能下楼去一趟吗
Mr. Nelson.
尼尔森先生
Special Agent Poindexter.
特别探员波因德克斯特
You just won me 50 bucks.
你刚帮我赢了50块
Some of the guys were betting you wouldn't show.
有几个人还打赌说你不会来
I'm always available to help the FBI, Agent Poindexter.
我一向乐意帮助联调局 波因德克斯特探员
In fact...
事实上
please smile.
请微笑
There.
好了
Posted to my campaign web page
发到我的竞选主页上了
and the tens of thousands of police officers
有上万名警♥察♥
that know that I'm here.
知道我在这儿了
With you. Helping.
跟你在一起 帮你们忙
Relax, Mr. Nelson. You're not in any danger.
放松 尼尔森先生 你没有危险
You'll be very useful when you're the next district attorney.
等你成了下一任地检官 会对我们非常有用
Why am I here?
为什么找我来
'Cause Ray Nadeem was a friend of yours. A client.
因为雷·纳迪姆曾是你的朋友 是委托人
Sad, the way it all turned out.
最后的结果真令人遗憾
Even though he's dead,
虽然他死了
I can't answer any questions that would violate privilege.
我还是不能回答会违反保密协议的问题
I'm not asking you to.
我没叫你回答
Follow me.
跟我来
Thank you for coming, Mr. Nelson.
谢谢你来 尼尔森先生
Mrs. Nadeem. What are you doing here?
纳迪姆太太 你怎么在这儿
I came to apologize.
我来道歉的
To apologize?
道歉
I asked them to call you, because you were Ray's lawyer.
我叫他们找你 因为你是雷的律师
And I want to fully cooperate
我想全面配合
with the investigation of my husband.
对我丈夫的调查
What Ray did is...
雷所做的事
How could a man I loved with all my heart...
我全心全意爱的男人
the father of my son, turn out to be such a monster?
我孩子的父亲 怎么会是这样的禽兽
It wasn't your fault, Seema.
不怪你 西玛
Ray fooled a lot of people.
雷骗了很多人
Nobody here blames you or Sami.
这里没人怪你和萨米
You're still part of the FBI family.
你还是联调局大家庭的一员
We'll give you the room. Take all the time you need.
我们会让你们好好聊 不用着急
Suck it up.
忍♥忍♥吧
I'm only doing this because I have to.
我这么做只是出于无奈
How's Sami? He's okay.
萨米怎么样了 他没事
With my sister.
在我姐姐那儿
I haven't told him yet.
我还没告诉他呢
When did you get here? I came as soon as I saw the news.
你什么时候来的 我一看到新闻就来了
I didn't want to believe it,
我不想相信
but I know I needed to hear the truth.
但我知道我得听到真♥相♥
I'm so sorry. That...
我很抱歉
must have been an incredible shock.
这一定让你非常震惊
It was.
是啊
But I decided
但我决定
it was the right thing for me to come in and to cooperate.
我应该来配合调查
That was smart.
这很明智
Totally the right thing to do.
绝对是正确的做法
I was hoping you could help me figure out how I can help the FBI.
我希望你可以帮我想法子帮助联调局
And whether or not Ray's life insurance policy will still pay.
以及雷的人寿保险是否还会赔付
Otherwise, Sami and I have nothing to live on.
否则萨米和我根本无法生活
How will we survive?
我们要怎么活啊
I'll help you figure it out, Mrs. Nadeem.
我会帮你想办法的 纳迪姆太太
Whatever I can do to help you and Sami get through this.
我会尽全力帮助你和萨米撑过去
What do you want?
什么事
I'm coming for you, Dex. And my suit.
我要去找你 德克斯 还有我的战衣
Where's Felix?
菲利克斯呢
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就会知道
I've got some free time now. Why don't we meet up?
我现在就有时间 我们见个面吧
I have a question.
我有个问题
Did you enjoy the feeling you got when you killed those birdies?
你喜欢你杀那些鸟时的感觉吗
Is that why you're still killing?
所以你还在杀生吗
Birdies?
鸟
The ones you killed with rocks.
就是你用石头杀的那些
I bet it felt good at first, right?
起初感觉一定很棒吧
Then it's never the same after that.
之后感觉就再比不上了
What do you think Dr. Mercer would say if she could see you now?
你觉得默瑟医生现在如果看到你会怎么说
Can you hang on a second?
能等一下吗
I need a tissue for all the tears
我需要拿张纸巾擦掉
I'm crying over my shitty childhood.
我为我糟糕童年流的眼泪
Have you heard from your friend Julie lately?
你最近有你朋友朱莉的消息吗
You wanna talk to Dr. Mercer, asshole? Keep talking.
你想谈默瑟医生 混♥蛋♥ 继续说她吧
What do you think she'd say
你觉得如果她知道
if she knew about the innocent people you killed?
你杀的那些无辜者 她会怎么说
I bet she'd be disappointed, Dex.
她肯定会很失望 德克斯
If she were still alive.
如果她还活着的话
If you...
如果你
If you hurt Julie--
如果你伤害朱莉
Fisk had her killed.
菲斯克叫人杀了她
He killed Julie, so he could replace her as your North Star.
他杀了朱莉 就能代替她成为你的北极星
You should stick to beating on people in alleys,
你就该继续在小巷里打人
because you're not going to get in my head.
因为你别想搅乱我的脑袋
You don't have to believe me.
你不用相信我
Then again, you may wanna ask how I got Manning's phone.
不过 你该问问我怎么拿到曼宁手♥机♥的
Don't know. Don't care.
不知道 不在乎
Julie wouldn't approve of you killing people, Dex.
朱莉不会喜欢你杀人的 德克斯
Stop saying her name.
别再说她的名字了
You said you got some free time?
你不是说你有空吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表