剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
Do you consider yourself a moral person?
你觉得自己是个道德的人吗
I like to think so.
我想这么想
I try to be.
我尽量做到
My good friend died here tonight,
我的好朋友今晚死在了这里
protecting Karen Page from evil.
他是为了保护凯伦·佩吉不被坏人伤害
If you're the kind of man you claim to be,
如果你是你所说的那种人
do you really want to help it find her?
你真想帮助坏人找到她吗
Thank you.
谢谢
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
It's not safe for you to come out yet.
你们现在还不能出去 不安全
Yeah, we know. I can hear 'em.
我们知道 我听得到
I can come back with food,
我可以带食物回来
but in the meantime, you should get cleaned up.
但现在 你们该清理一下
We have fresh clothes.
我们有干净衣服
Donations for the poor.
给穷♥人♥捐的
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Sister...
修女
for what it's worth, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have come here.
不管怎样 我很抱歉 我不该来的
This is not your fault.
这不怪你
Father Lantom didn't deserve this.
兰顿神父不该落得这下场
Few of us get what we deserve.
没几个人能得到应得的
These should fit you.
这些该合你的身
I'll come back as soon as I can. You'll be safe here.
我会尽快回来的 你们在这里是安全的
No, we won't.
不 不安全
They brought in search dogs.
他们带了搜查犬来
Search over here.
在这里搜搜
Track. Track.
追踪 追踪
Not me, fellas. The bad guys.
不是我 各位 是坏人
All right.
好了
Wait.
等等
Tell them what you saw.
告诉他们你看到了什么
The man in black is next door. What?
黑衣人在隔壁 什么
I saw him go in, slam the door. It was him--
我看到他进去 摔上了门 是他...
Where? The orphanage.
在哪 孤儿院
Please tell me we got all the kids out of there.
拜托告诉我孩子们都撤出来了
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, let's move.
我们快走
Yeah.
嗯
They're taking the dogs next door.
他们带狗去隔壁了
Buys us some time.
能争取点时间
Jesus, Matt.
天呐 马特
Couldn't put it on in front of her?
不想当着她的面穿吗
You know, something just kinda hit me.
我刚想到
Watching you... wall yourself off from her.
看着你在她面前包裹自己
You know?
你知道了
Uh, yeah. She told me.
嗯 她告诉我了
Said she felt ashamed about what she did.
说她对她的行为感到羞耻
And that... everyone you ever cared about left you.
而且每一个你在乎的人都离你而去了
Can we not do this now? Is that why you
我们能别现在说这个吗 所以
insist on doing everything alone? I don't insist
你才非要凡事独来独往吗 我没非要...
Pushing Foggy and me away. I'm not pushing you away.
把福吉和我推开 我没有推开你
I told you, I'm tryin' to protect you--
我说了 我是想保护你
I don't think you're tyring to protect us.
我不认为你是在保护我们
I think you're trying to protect yourself.
我认为你是在保护你自己
We don't have to talk about this right now. No. Look...
我们不非得现在说这个 不 听着
You wanna talk about this right now?
你非要现在谈吗
There are people upstairs, tryin' to kill us, and you wanna--
楼上还有人想杀我们呢
Just shut up for a second, Matt, okay?
给我闭嘴 马特
Look, I was never gonna leave you up there,
我在上面就没想丢下你
and I'm not leaving you now.
我现在也不会
Neither will Foggy.
福吉也是
Despite the fact that you've been a complete asshole to him,
虽然你对他非常混♥蛋♥
he'd still follow you over a cliff.
他还是愿追随你掉下悬崖
Yeah.
是啊
Okay. So, what, you agree?
好吧 那你同意了吗
That could actually work.
这个可行
I don't get it. What could work?
我不懂 什么可行
Foggy.
福吉
Mr. Fisk's people said
菲斯克先生的人说
you had to call a press conference and read it.
你得召开记者招待会 念这份稿
Jesus.
天呐
You're calling him "Mr. Fisk" now?
你还喊他"菲斯克先生"了
"I was acting under duress
我是受了胁迫
when I falsely and publicly
才公开地错误地
accused Wilson Fisk of criminal activities.
指控威尔逊·菲斯克犯了罪
Daredevil threatened the lives of my family,
夜魔侠以我家人的性命威胁了我
but in light of recent events,
但鉴于最近发生的事
I now see that I did the wrong thing,
我现在明白我做错了
that I must stand up for what's right."
我必须为正义挺身而出
I can't say this. You have to.
我不能说 你必须说
It's complete bullshit.
这完全是鬼扯
You know what's bullshit, Foggy?
你知道什么才鬼扯吗 福吉
The fact that me and Mom and Dad
我 妈妈和爸爸
are caught up in this in the first place.
会被卷进这团乱麻里
The only reason these people tricked us into that bank loan--
这些人之所以要骗我们上信贷的当...
You knew it was fraud when you signed it.
你签字时清楚那是诈骗
Okay, yeah.
好吧
But it only happened because Fisk wanted to get to you.
但那也是因为菲斯克想整你
Everything that's happened,
发生的一切
the suppliers cuttin' us off, the loan,
被供货商切断供给 贷款
all that shit happened
那一切坏事
because you wanted to be the big-time lawyer
都是因为你想做个大律师
instead of hangin' around here with us losers.
而不是跟我们这些废物待在一起
Come on. That's not fair.
拜托 这么说不公平
No, it's not. None of it is.
是啊 这一切都不公平
We didn't have any say in this, Foggy.
我们没有办法 福吉
You went and pissed off the biggest mob boss in the city,
你去惹怒了全城最大的黑帮大佬
but we're the ones paying for it.
我们却要付出代价
Or we will if you don't do what he says.
如果你不照做 我们肯定要完
If I read that statement to the press,
如果我向媒体读了这份声明
Fisk wins, Theo.
菲斯克就赢了 西奥
He's already won, Fogg.
他已经赢了 福吉
Now, do the right thing.
做正确的事吧
The right thing for your family.
对于你家人正确的事
Hello?
喂
Matt?
马特
The deputy AG has ruled
副司法部长认为
that you continue to be a valuable DOJ asset
你仍是司法部的宝贵资源
who deserves ongoing protection.
理当继续受保护
Because they're terrified of the PR hit if you get killed.
因为他们担心如果你被杀 他们会大受抨击
Thank you, Agent Hattley.
谢谢 哈特利探员
That will be all.
就这样了
Well, where is Vanessa?
凡妮莎在哪
In the air. Her plane took off an hour ago.
在天上 她的飞机一小时前起飞的
Then there's only one thing left for me to do,
那我只剩一件事要做了
which, apparently, I have to do myself.
而且看来我还得亲自去办
We doubled the offer, threw in incentives,
我们翻倍了出价 还加了激励
but the owner wouldn't sell.
所有者就是不肯卖♥♥
Not at any price.
不管我们出什么价
Then I'll visit her in person.
那我亲自去见她
I'll make a more compelling offer.
我会提出更难以拒绝的出价
All the way up to the rectory, right?
一直通向牧师住所 是吗
That's what they said.
他们是这么说的
Sorry, sir, this is an active...
抱歉 先生 这里是...
Hey, are you Foggy Nelson?
你是福吉·尼尔森吗
Guilty as charged, Officer...
正是 警官
"Minelli." It's an honor to meet you.
明奈利 认识你很高兴
I signed our union's endorsement letter.
我在你的工会背书信上签了字
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表