剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Your boy having trouble with the shooting?
你儿子无法接受枪击的事吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, he's, uh, not sleeping, you know... watching the news.
他睡不着 看新闻
Stuff like that.
什么的
I mean, I think the best thing to do is talk to him like a man.
我觉得最好的办法就是像男人那样直接跟他谈
Tell him that the job I do is dangerous, but I--
告诉他我的工作很危险 但我...
My advice... don't.
我建议 别
I tried that with my daughter.
我对我女儿那么做了
It freaked her out so bad,
把她吓坏了
she wouldn't let me leave the house in the morning.
她早上都不让我离家
She lay across the door and cried
她躺在门口哭
until I called in and took the day.
直到我不得不请了假
Treat your son like a CI.
把你儿子当做线人
Make my kid my snitch?
把我的孩子当成我的告密人
Snitch lives in a scary world they don't control,
告密人生活在他们无法掌控的世界里
and they depend on you to keep 'em safe.
他们依赖你的保护
Sound familiar?
耳熟吗
Yeah, but lying to my son...
嗯 但对我儿子撒谎
My dad was a trucker.
我爸爸是个卡车司机
He mostly hauled chemical tankers.
他主要拉化学物罐车
He'd bring 'em to the house overnight
他有时会把车开回家过夜
before heading out sometimes.
然后再出发
And I'd have nightmares, thinking about what could happen.
我会做噩梦 想着可能发生什么坏事
But when my dad found out,
但我爸知道后
he showed me a diamond-shaped decal on the back
他带我看了车后面的钻石状贴花纸
with the colors and numbers.
五颜六色还有数字
He told me the numbers tell you how high the level of danger is.
他说 数字代表了危险程度
He only hauled level four, safest stuff.
他只拉四级的最安全物质
Once I knew that, it didn't seem so scary anymore.
我一知道 就不觉得很可怕了
Level four is the most lethal code. But I didn't know that.
四级是最致命的 但我不知道
And I didn't worry
我也不会担心
when he drove off every morning in a rolling fire bomb.
他每天早晨拉着带轮子的火炸♥弹♥出发
The lies that keep us safe are the ones worth telling.
保护我们的谎言值得撒
Coming?
来吗
Ms. Page? What are you doing here?
佩吉小姐 你怎么来了
I know we had an appointment for tomorrow,
我知道我们约的是明天
but what we have to talk about can't wait till then.
但我要谈的事等不到那时了
This is my home.
这是我家
My family is upstairs. I know. I'm sorry.
我的家人在楼上 我知道 对不起
You're lucky I'm willing to talk to you, period.
我愿意跟你说话你就算走运了
If my bosses at the FDIC found out I was talking--
如果我在联邦存款保险公♥司♥的老板知道我...
Red Lion National Bank.
红狮国家银行
And how the hell did you get my address?
你怎么知道我的地址的
Did Ellison put you up No.
是埃里森... 不是
Ellison doesn't know that I'm here.
埃里森不知道我来了
He doesn't know that I reached out to you.
他也不知道我联♥系♥了你
I know that looks bad--
我知道这不好
And if you did, you wouldn't be standing here.
如果你知道 你就不会来了
The sooner you tell me about Red Lion, the sooner I go.
你越早告诉我红狮的事 我就能越早走
Wilson Fisk is laundering his money through that bank.
威尔逊·菲斯克在用那个银行洗钱
We're talking millions of dollars.
上百万呢
Honey, who's at the door? Someone from work.
亲爱的 是谁啊 工作上的人
The FDIC has to be monitoring a bank involved--
联邦存款保险公♥司♥肯定监控了相关银行...
We're done here.
我没什么可说的了
No, I just...
别 我...
I need proof.
我需要证据
Give me a contact at the bank.
给我一个银行的联络人
I'll be having words with Ellison in the morning.
我早上会联♥系♥埃里森的
Give me a name, you will never see me again.
告诉我个名字 你就再不会见到我了
Honey, what's going on?
亲爱的 怎么回事
There's only one name worth checking into, and...
只有一个名字值得一查
good luck squeezing anything out of him.
你不可能从他嘴里问出什么来
Who?
谁
Felix Manning.
菲利克斯·曼宁
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank me by getting the hell off my property.
你给我走远点就是谢我了
Sorry.
抱歉
I thought you were relieved for the day.
我以为你今天都不用来了
Is everyone gone? Yeah.
大家都走了吗 嗯
Good. Yeah, that's good.
好 那好
Why don't you go downstairs, grab a cup of coffee?
你下楼去喝杯咖啡吧
My treat.
我请客
Yeah.
好
That's a good idea.
好主意
I'll just...
我...
Yeah.
嗯
Do you remember these men?
你记得他们几个吗
They were among the Albanians who attacked the motorcade.
他们是袭击车队的阿尔巴尼亚帮
Did you see these men die? Yes, I did.
你看到他们死了吗 是的
And did you see who shot them?
你看到是谁打死了他们吗
There was only one FBI agent left standing.
当时只剩一个联调局探员还活着了
Special Agent Poindexter.
特别探员波因德克斯特
The moment he shot them,
他枪击他们的时刻
can you describe, for the record, what you saw?
你可以描述下你的所见以做记录吗
They were armed.
他们有武器
Special Agent Poindexter gave them a chance to surrender,
特别探员波因德克斯特给了他们投降的机会
but then their weapons came up to shoot him.
但他们却举起武器想打他
He killed them both in self-defense.
他为自卫杀了他俩
Thank you for your time, Mr. Fisk.
谢谢你配合 菲斯克先生
What's your game? Game?
你想玩什么 玩
I don't need any favors from you, convict.
我不需要你帮我忙 犯人
Favors, no.
帮忙 不
But sympathy...
但同情
Papers, protests...
报纸 抗♥议♥
the mockery.
嘲讽
I can carry this burden of humiliation, but you?
我能承担这份羞辱的重担 可你呢
You're a dedicated federal agent.
你是个功勋卓著的联邦探员
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
Neither does the Bulletin.
《公报》也不了解
The press is labeling the attack on my life as an FBI disaster.
媒体把对我的袭击说成了是联调局的大砸锅
And now they're investigating you for doing your job.
现在 他们要因为你的尽职而调查你
They're questioning you for your exceptionalism.
他们因为你的突出而质疑你
You saved my life!
你救了我一命
And the lives of honorable federal agents.
还有好联邦探员的命
Did they report that?
他们报道那个了吗
No.
没有
Instead, they vilify...
他们只是中伤
and demean your act of courage.
贬低了你的英勇行为
The world is changing.
世界变了
The real heroes are ridiculed and dismissed.
真正的英雄被嘲笑贬低
And for that, I offer my sympathy.
为此 我表示同情
Where are we?
我们在哪
Where...
哪...
Wait...
等等
Hold up. Stop the car.
等等 停车
No problem. We'll get you home.
没事的 我送你回家
Who are you?
你是谁
No, no, no. No.
不不不
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表