剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I swear that the testimony I'm about to give...
我发誓我即将做的证词
Everyone's looking at us.
大家都在看我们
They're staring.
他们在盯着我们
...of criminal acts, and I was in no way acting alone.
几项罪行 我也绝不是一个人犯下的
Wilson Fisk coerced me...
威尔逊·菲斯克逼迫我...
My name is Special Agent Ray Nadeem of the FBI...
我是联调局的特别探员雷·纳迪姆
What's happening?
怎么回事
...to extort protection money from New York crime organizations.
向纽约犯罪集团敲诈保护费
Agents Arinori...
探员阿里诺利
Ladies and gentlemen, this next one's a favorite,
女士们先生们 下支曲子很受喜爱
so grab your dance partner and head to the floor.
找个舞伴 进入舞池吧
You'll handle it, Wilson.
你能处理好的 威尔逊
Like you handle everything. Show them that none of it matters.
就像你能处理好一切 让他们知道这都无所谓
Agents down. Repeat, agents down.
探员受伤 重复 探员受伤
Daredevil is en route to the ballroom.
夜魔侠去了舞会厅
Sir, there's trouble. Agents are down.
先生 有麻烦了 有探员受伤了
We're under attack.
我们被袭击了
I'd like to make a toast.
我想敬杯酒
It's Daredevil.
是夜魔侠
Julie and I wish you the absolute best.
朱莉和我祝你幸福
Hold your fire!
别开枪
How did this happen? Dex knows our security protocols.
怎么会这样 德克斯清楚我们的安保规程
That video of Agent Nadeem is a threat to us.
那段纳迪姆探员的视频对我们是个威胁
I'll discredit his testimony and take care of everything.
我会让他的证词无效 处理好一切
I will handle it. Wilson.
我会处理好的 威尔逊
I should have never let Dex get that close to you.
我就不该允许德克斯接近你
Be angry later. Be smart now.
稍后再气 现在要聪明
Listen to me.
听我说
We need to run.
我们得跑了
You didn't make a mistake marrying me.
你嫁给我不是个错误
I know that. But now, be smart.
我知道 但现在要聪明
For both of us.
为了我们俩
Please don't.
求你别
Reports of Daredevil attacking the hotel continue to circulate.
关于夜魔侠袭击了酒店的报告不断传来
Meanwhile, more and more police are arriving at the scene.
与此同时 越来越多的警♥察♥到达了现场
ESU, you have one job:
应急小队 你们只有一项任务
Find and stop Daredevil.
找到阻止夜魔侠
The rest of you, we don't know which FBI agents
其余的 我们不知道菲斯克买♥♥通了
Fisk has in his pocket, so... Sure hope this wasn't Matt.
哪些联调局探员 希望不是马特
You came back.
你回来了
Police are on their way up. Can you shut down the elevators?
警♥察♥要上来了 你能关掉电梯吗
Why? So nobody stops me.
为什么 这样就没人能阻止我
It's over.
结束了
Run.
跑
What about you? Keep it, please.
你怎么办 你自己披就好
I'll meet you downstairs. Go!
我们楼下见 走吧
Stop.
住手
Stop it, please!
住手 求你
I will never stop hunting Karen Page or Foggy Nelson.
我永远不会放过凯伦·佩吉和福吉·尼尔森
I will tell the world who you really are.
我会告诉全世界你的真实身份
Wilson.
威尔逊
Vanessa, please go. Please!
凡妮莎 求你 走吧
You...
你
You want me to kill you.
你希望我杀了你
No prison can keep me.
没有监狱能关住我
You know that.
你知道的
Come on, kill me! No!
来啊 杀了我吧 不
God knows I want to, but you don't get to destroy who I am.
上帝知道我多想 但你不能毁了我
You will go back to prison,
你要给我回监狱去
and you will live the rest of your miserable life in a cage,
你余生都要在一个囚室里度过
knowing you'll never have Vanessa,
知道你永远无法得到凡妮莎
that this city rejected you.
这座城市恨你
It beat you.
它打败了你
I beat you!
我打败了你
You'll keep my secret,
你要为我保密
and you won't harm Karen Page or Foggy Nelson
而且你也不能伤害凯伦·佩吉和福吉·尼尔森
or anyone else.
或是任何人
Because if you do, I will go after your wife.
否则 我就找你妻子的麻烦
And I will prove Vanessa ordered the murder of Agent Ray Nadeem,
我会证明是凡妮莎下令杀了雷·纳迪姆探员
and like her husband,
就像她丈夫
she'll spend the rest of her life in a cell.
她也会在监狱里度过余生
I failed you. I failed you.
我辜负了你
No.
不
Everything that I tried to build for us...
我努力为我们建立的一切
Vanessa...
凡妮莎
today was the happiest day of my life.
今天是我人生最快乐的日子
All I wanted was you.
我只想要你
Please.
求你
If I agree to your demands, then...
如果我答应你的要求
you leave my wife alone.
你就放过我妻子
You leave Vanessa free!
你放走凡妮莎
If you keep your word.
如果你信守承诺
Then, it's a deal.
那说好了
Wilson Fisk, you are under arrest.
威尔逊·菲斯克 你被捕了
I can't move.
我动不了了
He isn't the real Daredevil.
他不是真夜魔侠
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because he is.
因为他才是
He's alive.
他还活着
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Please, give me a moment to say goodbye to my wife.
请给我点时间跟我妻子道别
Did you give one to Ray Nadeem? Please.
你给雷·纳迪姆时间了吗 求你
Please!
求你
Matt should be here.
马特该在场的
Well, I'm pretty sure he is.
他肯定在的
Last time we spoke, I confronted Father Lantom.
我上次跟兰顿神父说话时 我质疑了他
I was angry.
我很愤怒
I'd change that if I could.
如果可以 我想改变那一点
If God allowed that, there'd be no future.
如果上帝允许我们改 就没有未来了
Just people endlessly rewriting the past. Yeah.
人们会总在改写过去 是啊
I think he was trying to tell me that for a long time.
我觉得他很久以来都想让我明白这道理
His last words were, "Forgive us."
他的遗言是 "原谅我们"
Do you think that's possible?
你觉得那可能吗
He told me something, years ago,
他多年前曾对我说
when this happened, that I never forgot.
那是我刚瞎的时候 我永远忘不了
See, I was pretty angry at God and bitter towards his world.
我当时对上帝很气 气他的世界
How could a loving God blind me?
慈爱的上帝怎么会让我瞎眼
Why?
为什么
Anyway, he told me... God's plan is like a beautiful tapestry.
总之 他告诉我 上帝的计划就像美丽的挂毯
And the tragedy of being human is that
作为人的悲剧就是
we only get to see it from the back.
我们只能看到它的背面
With all the ragged threads and the muddy colors.
那些参差不齐的线头 浑浊的颜色
And we only get a hint at the true beauty
我们只能稍稍瞥见
that would be revealed
如果看到正面
if we could see the whole pattern on the other side...
所能看到的全部的美丽图案
as God does.
就像上帝那样
Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about it recently, 'cause...
总之 我最近经常想那句话 因为
I realize I've made some bad choices
我意识到我做了些坏选择
and hurt people that I love without meaning to.
无意地伤害了一些我爱的人
You don't always know when you start down a false path.
你走上一条错误道路时并不总能知道
No, you don't. And that's my point.
是啊 这正是我的意思
I realize that if my life had turned out any differently,
我意识到如果我的人生有任何不同
that I would never have become Daredevil.
那我也不会成为夜魔侠
And although people have died on my watch,
虽然有人在我眼皮下死过
people who shouldn't have,
一些不该死的人
there are countless others that have lived.
也还有很多人活了下来
So, maybe it is all part of God's plan.
所以或许这都是上帝的安排
Maybe my life has been exactly as it had to be.
或许我的人生只能是如此
You have a generous heart, Matthew.
你有一颗宽仁的心 马修
To see the good in so much pain.
能在这么多痛苦中看到美好
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表