剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
but this video has had nearly 100,000
但视频头24小时里已经有
views in its first 24 hours.
超过10万点击量了
Half the cops in New York
纽约半数警♥察♥
have reposted it to their personal accounts.
都在自己的账号♥上转发了
Has Blake Tower responded?
布雷克·陶瓦回应了吗
Complete radio silence.
完全静默
Probably because you've successfully branded him
应该是因为你成功把他竖立成了
as the pro-Fisk candidate
支持菲斯克的候选人
and anything he says will only make it worse.
而他再说什么之会火上浇油
Foggy, if you play this right...
福吉 如果你做得好
I could actually win.
我还真能赢
And as the new DA,
作为新地检
you make it your top priority
你的第一要务
to nail Wilson Fisk.
就是扳倒威尔逊·菲斯克
I don't have much time. Fisk is doing something.
我没多少时间 菲斯克有动作
Specifics, Ray.
说清楚点 雷
I don't know what. But when I do, I'll call you.
我不知道 但我知道了 就打给你
Be ready.
做好准备
It's done.
好了
Nice work, partner.
做得好 搭档
It's a shitty way for you to find out, Matty, about your mother.
这样知道确实很不好 马特 你妈妈的事
Yeah. You should have told me.
是啊 你该告诉我的
Maybe I promised her that I wouldn't.
或许我答应了她不说的
That is no excuse.
那不是借口
Yeah, I know, kid.
我知道 孩子
But after I took that bullet,
但我中枪后
Maggie had years to tell you the truth and she didn't.
玛姬有很多年时间告诉你 但她没有
That wasn't my choice, it was hers.
那不是我的选择 是她的
You both lied. You both left.
你们都撒谎了 也都离开了我
I never left you.
我没离开你
You didn't go down in that fight like you were supposed to.
你没有听从吩咐在那场比赛里输掉
Knowing they'd kill you for it.
明知他们会为此杀了你
I did that for you.
我那是为了你
So you'd know what your old man is made of.
这样你才会知道你老爸的骨气
My old man chose his ego over a lifetime with his son.
我老爸选择了骄傲而不是陪儿子度过余生
That's what I know.
我只知道这个
It wasn't ego, it was living up to a code.
不是骄傲 是遵守准则
Being a man.
做个男人
It means lovin' the feel of my fist in someone else's face.
那就是喜欢我的拳头打在别人脸上的感觉
It means waiting for them to hit the ground
就是等着他们倒在地上
and knowing that I put them there.
而且知道是我打倒了他们
And, yeah, okay...
没错
maybe I put that at the top of my list and
或许我是把这放在了第一位
maybe it cost me everything,
而因此失去了一切
including you.
包括你
But you do the same thing.
但你也一样
No, I don't.
才不呢
You have a code, too. You beat the shit out of people.
你也有准则 你把人打得半死
You tell yourself it's okay because you didn't kill anyone.
你告诉自己没关系 因为你没杀人
There is something wrong with us, Matty. It's just who we are.
我们有毛病 马特 我们就是这样的人
That's who you were, Dad.
那是你 爸爸
I'm not like you.
我跟你不一样
I don't throw fights.
我不假输
And I don't let everyone else suffer
我也不因为扯淡的准则
'cause of some bullshit code.
就让其他人受苦
Not anymore.
今后不了
When I get to Fisk...
等我找到菲斯克
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
Sister Maggie... Sister Maggie? Devin.
玛姬修女 德文
Excuse me, Sister Maggie?
打扰 玛姬修女
I'm sorry to bother you. They told me I could find you here.
抱歉打扰你 他们说你在这儿
He's gone. I don't know where.
他走了 我不知道去哪了
It's a matter of life and death.
这是性命攸关的大事
Do you have any idea when he'll be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来吗
He won't be.
他不会回来了
I...
我
I don't understand. Why? Why not?
我不懂 为什么不会
He learned the truth.
他发现了真♥相♥
That I'm his mother.
我是他妈妈
He never talked about... about you.
他从未提过...你
I was a danger to Matthew when I gave him up.
我抛弃马修时 对他有危险
Nowadays, they know a great deal about postpartum, but...
现在 人们很了解产后抑郁了 但是
at the time...
当时
I was convinced that I was betraying God.
我深信自己背叛了上帝
I hadn't yet taken my vows, but in my heart...
我当时尚未宣誓 但我心里
I believed I had committed an unforgivable sin.
我相信我犯下了不可饶恕的罪孽
And so I replaced that sin with another.
所以我犯下了别的罪来做弥补
I abandoned my child.
我抛弃了我的孩子
Why... Why did you tell him now?
你为什么现在告诉他
I didn't. He found out on his own.
我没有 他自己发现的
I wanted to tell him.
我想告诉他的
When Jack was alive,
杰克还活着时
I convinced myself the truth would confuse Matthew.
我说服自己 真♥相♥只会让马修不解
After Jack died, I convinced myself
但杰克死后 我又说服自己
it would do more harm than good.
告诉他弊大于利
Finally, I just realized that
最终 我意识到
I was too much of a coward.
我太懦弱了
The Lord has a way.
主行事有方
Sending the Devil of Hell's Kitchen to me now.
现在把地狱厨房♥的恶魔送来了我这儿
Showing me what became of my sin.
让我看到我的罪孽的恶果
The Lord gave me another chance to make things right.
主又给了我个弥补的机会
And I failed, yet again.
可我又失败了
Matthew knows who and what I am now.
马修现在知道我是什么人了
He won't be back.
他不会回来了
I'm sorry. It's unfair of me to burden you.
对不起 我不该让你背负这些事
I just... I don't...
我不...
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
What can you say to someone who's scarred your friend for life?
你能对终生伤害了你朋友的人说什么呢
He must be in a lot of pain right now.
他现在一定非常痛苦
When you find him, he'll need a friend.
等你找到他 他会需要个朋友的
That's just it. See, I can't really stick around.
问题就在这里 我不能留下了
Fisk knows... about Matt. I just...
菲斯克知道马特的事了
I just wanted to warn him before I run.
我只想在逃跑之前提醒他
Are you in danger? Yeah.
你有危险吗 是的
Matt's not the only one that Fisk wants dead.
马特不是菲斯克唯一想杀的人
Do you have someplace to go?
你有可去的地方吗
No, I was just gonna get the first bus out of town.
没有 我要搭最早的车出城
I can help you.
我可以帮你
Uh, yeah, no, you don't want me anywhere near you right now.
不了 你现在最好别留我在身边
Trust me.
相信我
The church has been helping people hide for 2,000 years.
教堂两千年来一直在帮助人们躲藏
Hide here.
藏在这里吧
Give me a day to make a few calls,
给我一天时间联♥系♥联♥系♥
and you'll have shelter
到周末时
halfway around the world by the end of the week.
你能在半个地球外的地方找到庇护所
Please, let me do something for you.
拜托 让我帮你吧
For Matthew.
为了马修
Yeah.
好
Everybody, I have an announcement.
各位 我要宣布一件事
And some good news after a shitty week.
经过这操蛋的一周终于有好消息了
I'm happy to tell you that
我很高兴地告诉大家
Special Agent Poindexter has been reinstated to duty.
特别探员波因德克斯特已被复职
Turns out even DC can't hold good deeds against someone forever.
就连华府也不能拿英勇事迹来一直压着人
Seriously, people...
说真的 各位
the way you came together and helped Dex hire that lawyer...
大家一起帮助德克斯雇了律师
I'm proud of you.
我为你们骄傲
If we don't look out for each other, who will?
如果我们不彼此照应 谁还会照顾我们
You got anything to say, Dex?
有什么想说的吗 德克斯
I guess I just wanna say thank you.
我只想说谢谢
I wouldn't be here without your help.
没有你们帮忙我就回不来
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表