剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
This is our chance to take him down. Thank you, Nadeem.
这是我们扳倒他的机会 谢谢 纳迪姆
We'll meet you inside, Nadeem.
我们里面见 纳迪姆
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
Be ready.
做好准备
Daredevil will know it's a trap, but he'll come anyway.
夜魔侠会知道这是陷阱 但他还是会来
Red Fish Blue Restaurant,
红鱼蓝餐馆
48th Street and 9th Avenue.
48街和九大道
You're not fallin' for that, are you?
你不会上当吧
That guy, he ain't in your corner. Not anymore.
那人 他已经不是你这边的了
That doesn't matter.
无所谓
It's been a long time since you used Muay Thai ropes, Matty.
你很久没用过泰拳绳了
That guy in my suit kicked my ass.
那个穿我战衣的家伙揍扁了我
I can't beat him from a distance.
我远距离打不过他
I gotta draw him in close and do more damage.
我得引他靠近 才能伤他更深
You're too mad to think straight. And it's gonna get you killed.
你太气愤 脑袋不清醒 你会送命的
Matty, come on.
马特 得了
Your mother didn't only leave you. She left me, too.
你妈妈不仅是离开了你 她也离开了我
You looking for sympathy? 'Cause that's not happening.
你想寻求同情吗 别指望了
She left us because we're cursed.
她离开我们 因为我们被诅咒了
Because she knew we got the devil inside.
因为她知道我们体内有恶魔
So it's my fault?
那怪我咯
Would you be honest with yourself?
你能不能别再自欺欺人了
You put on that mask
你戴上那面具
because it lets you feel all right with who you really are.
是因为它让你接受真正的你
It lets you hurt people
它让你伤害别人
and makes you feel like it's for something important...
还让你觉得那是为了重要的原因
...something good, maybe even for God.
好的原因 甚至是为了上帝
But that ain't the truth, and we both know it.
但那不是真♥相♥ 我们都清楚
You and your father are cut from the same cloth.
你和你父亲是一个模子印出来的
A corrupt boxer who takes as much satisfaction in inflicting pain
受贿拳击手 施加痛苦给他的满足感
as he does money for taking dives.
就像拿钱假输一样强烈
And his son,
他的儿子
who's trying to convince himself
想说服自己
he's any better than his criminal father.
他比他的罪犯老爸要好
You were born from nothing.
你们生来一无是处
You remain nothing.
你们永远一无是处
Arrest me, or I'm leaving. Stay where you are.
逮捕我 否则我就走了 别动
We have a right to counsel.
我们有权请律师
This some bullshit. What are we waiting for?
这太扯了 我们还等什么
We'll know when it happens.
时候到了我们自会知道
You know something about what's going on?
你知道现在是什么情况吗
Well, they pick us up all quiet like.
他们低调地抓我们过来
No press, no perp walk.
没有媒体 不拉去游街
Take us here instead of downtown. The feds want something.
带我们来这儿而不是市区 联调局有所求
Fisk? What the hell is this?
菲斯克 这是怎么回事
It's an opportunity, Mr. Starr.
是个机会 斯塔先生
I've brought you here to offer you my protection.
我叫你们来 是想给你们提供保护
From investigations and prosecutions by the federal government.
免遭联邦政♥府♥的调查和检控
Bullshit. This is a sting.
扯淡 这是钓鱼执法
Hey, jury, if you can hear this on tape,
陪审团 如果你们在录音带上听到
I'm totally innocent.
我是无辜的
I don't even know these people.
我都不认识这些人
How much? What's the vig?
多少钱 有什么条件
Twenty percent. For Chrissake.
20% 天呐
Of everything.
全部收入的两成
I don't know how you keep that
你带着那么多臭狗屎
suit white with all the bullshit you pack into it.
是怎么保持那身西装洁白无瑕的
I know what this is. We all know what this is.
我知道这怎么回事 我们都知道
You want us to confess to something that buys you another month
你想骗我们招供 好再在你靠花招换来的
in that hotel suite you conned yourself into.
酒店房♥间里多待一个月
No. You can count me out.
不 我不干
The tax is now 25 percent.
提成现在是25%了
I gotta hand it to you, Fisk. You know how to put on a show.
我真得承认 菲斯克 你太会作秀了
Just one question. Where do I drop the cash?
就一个问题 我去哪送钱
If you tipped him...
如果你提示了他
I said exactly what you told me to say.
我完全照你的要求说的
You were there.
你也在场
Let's go.
走吧
Moving to Stairwell C. Weapons out.
前往楼梯井C 拿出武器
Are you gonna kill me?
你要杀我吗
No.
不
Not you.
不是你
Fisk?
菲斯克
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
When will he be back?
他什么时候回来
Minutes.
几分钟内
Thank you.
谢谢
Karen Page located at the Clinton Church.
凯伦·佩吉被发现在克♥林♥顿♥教堂
Keep all NYPD units
让所有纽约警局警员
clear of that location until otherwise advised. Copy?
远离那里 除非另行通知 收到吗
What does Fisk want with Karen?
菲斯克要把凯伦怎么样
He wants her killed.
他要她死
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表