剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I'll get it.
我去拿
I need a moment with you first.
但我想先和你说句话
What?
怎么了
I told you, everything is fine. You lied to me.
我说了一切都好 你骗了我
I called you, afraid for your life, and you lied.
我打电♥话♥给你 怕你出事 结果你骗我
I have to hear from Annie Wellers what really happened?
我还得从安妮·沃勒斯嘴里知道究竟发生了什么
That that murderer attacked you and that you shot him?
那个凶手袭击了你 然后你开枪打了他
Seems I have to hear it from her?
看起来 我得从她那知道
I didn't want you to worry. Well, I am worried.
我不想让你担心 我就是担心了
I'm worried what this job is doing to you, to us.
我担心这个工作对你和我们的影响
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
I will always have your back. To them. To everyone.
我在他们 在所有人面前会一直支持你
But I'm not an idiot.
但我不是白♥痴♥
I didn't say you are.
我没那么说
When you lie to my face, you do.
当你对我撒谎时 你就是把我当白♥痴♥
You're right.
你说得对
I'm just trying to keep everything together.
我只是想维持我们的生活
I don't want to screw any of this up.
我不想破坏任何一点
I worked so hard for this, for us.
我为这些 为我们如此拼命
How-- How can I fix this?
我能怎么弥补
You can start with telling me the truth.
不如你从告诉我真♥相♥开始
And by getting more drinks.
还有多拿些酒来
I didn't come here to fight.
我不是来吵架的
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Daredevil.
我是夜魔侠
The real one.
真正的夜魔侠
You don't look like I buried the red suit.
你看上去不像 我把红色战衣埋了
The man who attacked the Bulletin, he resurrected it.
攻击《纽约公报》的那人 重造了那套战役
You do, however,
但你的确
match the description of a guy who's been tuning up FBI agents.
符合最近打过好几个联调局探员的人的特征
Which is the last thing I ever wanted,
这是我最不希望发生的事
but you people haven't left me any choice.
但你们让我毫无选择
If you'd just wake the hell up
如果你能头脑清醒点
instead of playing right into Fisk's hands.
而不是径直走入菲斯克的圈套
He's using you, and I think you know it.
他在利用你 我觉得你知道
Now, I heard you confront that psycho at the Bulletin.
我听说你和《纽约公报》的袭击者对质了
I heard you try to stop him, and he almost killed you, too.
我听说你试图阻止他 他还差点杀了你
So let me ask you this, Agent Nadeem...
我问你 纳迪姆探员
Who do you think is the danger here?
你觉得谁才是危险人物
Me...
我
or him?
还是他
Dad, Mom wants to know where you are.
爸 妈想知道你在哪
Don't come down, Sami.
别下来 萨米
I dropped a beer, there's glass.
我摔了瓶啤酒 到处都是玻璃
Tell your mom I need a couple of minutes to clean it up.
告诉你妈我需要几分钟清理
Okay.
好
Let's say I believe the guy that just broke into my house.
就算我相信一个刚刚闯入我家的男人
Let's just say that.
就算如此
What do you got?
你有什么证据
The man who attacked the Bulletin dressed as Daredevil...
那个穿着夜魔战服攻击《纽约公报》的人
he's in the FBI.
他是联调局的人
Keep talking.
接着说
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表