剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I killed Wesley.
是我杀了韦斯利
I shot him seven times.
我打了他七枪
Because the clip ran out. He deserved more.
还是因为没子弹了 他该死得更惨的
Don't move!
别动
What?
干什么
What?
什么
Foggy?
福吉
Think of it as a compliment.
把这当作称赞吧
That they actually thought I would try to kill him?
他们真以为我要杀他
I had to tell them something.
我总得跟他们说点什么
No, Foggy, you didn't.
不 福吉 你不用说的
You ruined it. I had him.
你毁了我制♥造♥的机会
Had him? Fisk would snap you like a twig.
机会 菲斯克会像掰树枝那样掰断你
At least they'd have it on video.
至少他们也会都录下来
Was that really your plan?
你真是那么打算的吗
God damn it, Karen. Don't turn into Matt on me.
该死 凯伦 别变成马特了
Look, I didn't want him to kill me. Just come after me.
我没想要他杀我 只是来对付我
Oh, good.
好啊
Well, I got the idea from you. Me?
点子是你给我的 我
All that talk about Tower and catching him off guard,
你说什么陶瓦 让他措手不及
and I thought, "Yeah, just get Fisk to stop thinking
我就想 "让菲斯克失去理智
and reacting emotionally instead."
激动行事就行了"
I figured you were thinking something like that.
我猜到你是那么想的了
Not a bad plan, actually.
计划倒是不差
Except for the part where you have to hope the FBI comes in
但你得祈祷联调局能赶在那怪物
before that monster beats you to death.
打死你之前冲进来
Well, it doesn't matter now, does it?
现在也无所谓了
How did you even know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这儿的
I know you.
我了解你
When you didn't come...
你没来
I thought of some possibilities
我考虑了一些可能性
and this was my nightmare scenario.
这是最差的那种
So I pretty much counted on it.
所以我觉得肯定是这个了
At least I took my shot.
至少我试了
You took a shot.
你试了
Tomorrow, there's gonna be an army shooting back.
明天会有一支军队来还击了
The report, for your insurance.
报告单 给你报保险的
Thank you.
谢谢
Come with me.
跟我来
Yeah, yeah, another late one.
嗯 又要晚归
I know, babe, but
我知道 亲爱的
they're filing charges against the Albanians tomorrow,
他们明天要起诉阿尔巴尼亚帮
and I never reviewed my account.
我还得核对一遍我的证词
Yeah, I'm not gonna make it home tonight.
我今晚回不了家了
Kiss Sami for me.
替我亲亲萨米
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Boss.
老大
Nadeem.
纳迪姆
Sorry to wake you.
抱歉叫醒你
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
After you.
你先请
This was here the whole time?
这个一直都在
Yes.
是的
We, um...
我们
I have a problem.
我有个问题
Nadeem knows.
纳迪姆知道了
I know he does.
这我知道
We will take care of the problem.
我们会解决问题的
Dex...
德克斯
rage cannot stay inside.
愤怒不能窝在心里
It needs to go somewhere... or it becomes a poison.
它必须发泄出去 否则它会变成毒药
It will kill you from within.
从内侵害你
I find
我发现
that when this rage cannot stay buried in me
当这股愤怒再无法在我心里
for one more second...
多埋一秒
that a primal scream...
一声大喊
is the only satisfying release.
是唯一令人满足的解脱
Yes.
没错
Yeah.
喊吧
I like making things happen
我喜欢做一些事
without anybody knowing it's me who did it.
而不让人知道那是我♥干♥的
Let's do our exercise. Close your eyes.
我们来练习吧 闭上你的眼睛
He didn't have any parents.
他没有父母
I'm digging a hole.
我在挖坑
Spent a lot of time fighting.
花了很多时间打架
Buried my anger in the ground.
把我的愤怒埋在地里
Good. Angry.
很好 愤怒
Now cover it with dirt. Okay. But, Dr. Mercer?
现在拿土盖住它 好 但是 默瑟医生
Go ahead and say it. I want to open the box.
说吧 我想打开盒子
I promised to keep my mouth shut.
我保证不会再说了
But you want to say it sounds familiar. Does it?
但你想说这听上去很耳熟 是吗
I didn't have anyone either, but I'm nothing like him.
我也没有亲人 但我跟他完全不一样
The tapes make it sound like he was a killer at a young age.
从带子上听来 他从小就是个杀手
The guy's a psychopath.
他是个精神变♥态♥
And I had a chance today.
我今天本有机会
A shot to catch him off guard, and I blew it.
可以打他个措手不及 但我搞砸了
You did what you thought was right.
你做了你认为正确的事
You kept your word to Agent Nadeem.
你守住了对纳迪姆探员的承诺
Yeah.
是啊
And how many people will die because of it?
要有多少人会因此而死呢
I don't know if I have the strength to get through this.
我不知道我是否有力气撑过去
He's so stubborn.
他好顽固
Full of fury and foolish pride.
充满愤怒和愚蠢的骄傲
Please...
求你
watch over him.
照看他
Keep him from making the same damned mistake
让他别犯下导致你离我们而去的
that took you from us.
愚蠢错误
Our son is too much like you, Jack.
我们的儿子太像你了 杰克
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
No.
不
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表