剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I'll make sure to pass your name along.
我一定会提你的名字
Glowing review. But, you know,
五星好评 但是
folks in here, they're murdering bastards.
这里的人 都是杀人混♥蛋♥
I want an introduction to Vic Jusufi.
我想认识维克·尤瑟菲
Nobody gets in with Vic.
没人能接触维克
You can't make it happen?
你办不到吗
...and the extra two years added?
...多加的两年刑期
What do you want with him, anyway?
你找他干什么啊
Wilson Fisk could've turned on any crime organization.
威尔逊·菲斯克本可以告任何犯罪集团的密
I want to know why the Albanians.
我想知道为什么偏偏是他们
What did they have on Fisk?
他们有菲斯克什么把柄
Just, uh... let this go. No, I can't do that.
别管了 那不行
Fisk stays out, innocent people die.
菲斯克在外面 就会有无辜者死亡
I don't know shit.
我什么都不知道
Michael, you can help me.
迈克尔 你可以帮我
No. Come on.
不行 拜托了
You're gonna get me killed.
你会害死我的
Get this guy away from me! I don't know him!
带他走 我不认识他
Get him away! Get him away!
带他走 带他走
That's enough! Assault by an inmate...
够了 ...被犯人袭击
I said nothing.
我什么都没说
On my mother! My mother!
以我母亲起誓 起誓
Sir?
先生
It's all right. It's just a misunderstanding.
没事 误会一场
Mr. Nelson, you need to get checked out by the nurse.
尼尔森先生 你该去找护士看看
It's fine. I'm fine.
没事 我没事
Then you can say that on an incident report.
那你把这话写在事件报告上吧
Liability reasons. Can't let you leave until you sign one.
以免我们担责 你得签字才能离开
Yeah, all right.
那好吧
Follow me.
跟我来
He's right in there.
他就在这里
Hi, boys.
你们好
I brought clothes, mouthwash, and some leftover chole.
我带来了衣服 漱口水 还有剩菜
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, I'm sorry. It's gonna be like this all week.
真抱歉 这一周都会这样
You promise me you'll eat? Your face looks thin.
保证你会吃东西 你脸颊都瘪了
Fine. Okay, I'll eat.
好吧 我会吃的
I love you.
我爱你
We gotta go.
我们得走了
What "we"? Is Sami here?
"我们" 萨米也来了
He's in the car, killing aliens on my phone.
他在车里 拿手♥机♥杀外星人呢
I'd love to see him. Bring him up.
我很想见他 带他上来
You're working, and I don't want to be late.
你在工作 我不想迟到
Late? Late for what?
迟到 做什么
Late for my sister's.
去我姐姐家
Sami is gonna stay there for a couple of days.
萨米要去那里住几天
Sami has a bed.
萨米有床了
One that he can't sleep in.
但他在上面睡不安稳
What do you mean? What's going on?
什么意思 怎么了
He stays up all night, waiting for you to come home.
他整晚不睡 等你回家
He's been watching the news.
他看了新闻
He's... He's scared something is going to happen to you.
他担心你会出事
Look at me. I'm fine.
看看我 我没事
Are you?
是吗
'Cause Sami isn't the only one who's scared.
因为萨米可不是唯一担心的人
Let him stay with Nav and the kids. Get his mind off all of this.
让他去奈芙家住吧 忘记这些事
No.
不行
I'll talk to him when I come home.
等我回家就跟他谈
Look... nothing bad is gonna happen to me.
听着 我不会出事的
I was at the hospital.
我去了医院
I talked to the other spouses waiting outside the ER.
我跟其他等在急诊室外的家属谈了
None of those agents thought anything bad
那些探员也都以为
was going to happen to them, either.
他们不会出事
I know how much this promotion means,
我清楚这次晋升多么重要
but nothing is worth We can talk about this later.
但也不值得... 我们回头再谈吧
Sami is going to my sister's.
萨米要去我姐姐家
Make sure you eat.
你一定要吃东西
Face the wall.
面墙站好
Let's go. Turn around.
快点 转身
Against the wall.
面墙站好
Against the wall.
面墙站好
Now. Foreheads to the wall. Let's go, gentlemen.
快点 额头抵墙 快点 先生们
Spread your legs.
腿伸开
Wait in here. Nurse should be by. Thanks.
在这儿等着 护士就过来 谢谢
Gelsdorf...
盖斯多夫
Yes.
您好
I know you said you couldn't meet until Friday morning,
我知道你说要周五早上才能见我
but I found something.
但我有发现
I don't think it can wait till then.
我觉得等不到那时了
Yes, absolutely. Off the record.
是的 当然 不做记录
No, only somebody who works at the FDIC can help me.
不 必须是在联邦存款保险公♥司♥工作的人能帮我
You will?
真的
Thank you so much. No... Yeah, tomorrow is perfect.
太感谢了 明天就行
Great.
太好了
I think I figured out how
我觉得我查明
Fisk has been skirting the FBI asset freeze.
菲斯克是如何规避联调局的资产冻结了
When's the last time you slept?
你多久没睡了
He's been funneling his money through Vancorp,
他在通过万科融♥资♥
which is the shell corporation that owns the hotel,
那是拥有酒店的空壳公♥司♥
and he's keeping it in an offshore firm
他还把资金放在离岸公♥司♥
named Red Lion National Bank.
红狮国家银行里
Karen That's the smoking gun.
凯伦 这是冒烟枪[铁证]了
If it's not smoking, it's at least kinda warmish.
就算没冒烟 也是热的
I didn't come to talk about Fisk.
我不是来谈菲斯克的
What?
什么事
It's Matt?
马特吗
They found a body?
他们找到尸体了
I promised I would never lie for Matt again. Not to you.
我保证过我再不会为马特向你撒谎了
No, you have to just...
不 你得...
You need to just tell me.
你得直接告诉我
Matt's alive.
马特还活着
Matt!
马特
Matt, where the hell are you?
马特 你在哪
He's not here. I called.
他不在这儿 我问过
Even asked Fran down the hall if she saw anyone poking around.
还问了走廊那边的芙兰是否看到人来转悠
She would know. She pokes.
她肯定会知道 她可爱多管闲事了
Why? Why would he let us think that he was dead?
为什么 他为什么要让我们以为他死了
It wasn't Matt that I saw, Karen.
我看到的不是马特 凯伦
I mean, not really.
并不真是
It was Matt.
是马特
All five feet, ten inches of him, but...
一米七七的他 但是
the way that he spoke to me...
他跟我说话的样子
something was missing.
有什么不对劲
Well, that's nothing new.
这不算新鲜了
There's always something missing with Matt.
马特总是有点不对劲
I used to think that it was...
我以前还以为
it was busy lawyer, distracted Matt.
那是忙碌 心不在焉的律师马特
Then I thought it was weight-of-the-world-on-his-shoulders Matt.
后来我以为是扛着全世界重量的马特
But you know what?
但你知道吗
It's just Matt.
马特就这样
But it wasn't any of those.
但也不是那样的
I think a part of him was buried under Midland Circle.
我觉得他有一部分埋在了中城圈地下
I don't know if he's coming back.
我不知道他是否会回来
So much for him promising he'd stop lying to us.
还保证说不再骗我们了呢
Letting us think he was dead.
让我们以为他死了
A whopper.
弥天大谎
I think Matt's made his choice.
我觉得马特已经做出选择了
It doesn't really leave any room for either of us.
没给我们留下什么余地了
No.
是啊
I guess it doesn't.
我想也是
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表