剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I am not going to sit here
那我可不要坐在这里
and wait for Matt to come to his senses.
等着马特清醒过来
Fisk is out, and he has to be stopped.
菲斯克出来了 得有人阻止他
Fran was wrong.
芙兰错了
I guess she didn't poke hard enough.
看来她也有没看到的
Sorry again for the wait.
抱歉让你久等
But, good news, it's not dislocated.
但好消息 你没脱臼
Great. So I can go?
太好了 我可以走了吗
Almost done.
快好了
Honestly, this paper work is a waste of time.
老实说 这手续就是浪费时间
It just ends up in a file somewhere.
最终也就是归到档案里
I am now going to check your pupils
我现在要检查你的瞳孔
to make sure you're not concussed.
确保你没有脑震荡
Just look up for a minute. No, just...
抬头看一下 别
Give me the paper work, please.
拿文件给我签吧
Okay. Let's get you out of here.
好 我放你走
I forgot to mention...
我忘了说
if you come down with any headaches the next couple of days,
如果你接下来几天里觉得头疼
make sure that you...
务必...
Come on.
拜托
God damn it.
该死
You're not Franklin Nelson.
你不是富兰克林·尼尔森
Fisk.
菲斯克
It's quite something to see.
真是令人惊叹
For a blind man,
作为一个瞎子
you have very impressive reflexes, Mr. Murdock.
你的反应能力惊人 默多克先生
What was I injected with?
我被注射了什么
Do you remember the last time that we spoke?
记得我们上次说话的时候吗
You said that, for the cost of postage,
你说你只要一封信
you could prevent my reunion
就能阻止我
with the only person who gives my life meaning.
跟唯一让我的生命有意义的人团聚
The only person that I love.
唯一我爱的人
And I would've let bygones be bygones.
我本会让过去过去的
But you didn't just threaten me...
但你不仅威胁了我
you threatened Vanessa.
你还威胁了凡妮莎
And that is something that I cannot forgive.
这是我不能原谅的
Listen to me very carefully.
仔细听好了
Is that him?
那是他吗
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
Come here. Come on. Let me outta here.
过来 来 把我放出去
Where you going? Hey, come back.
你去哪 回来
Come back, man.
回来
On the ground!
跪在地上
Hold on. I was attacked.
等等 我被袭击了
Get on the ground now!
马上跪在地上
I was attacked. I need help.
我被袭击了 我需要帮助
Put your hands behind your head. Okay.
手放在脑后 好
All right, we got him.
我们找到他了
We'll take care of him.
我们会解决他的
Hey, nice job, homes. Grab his keys, quick.
好样的 哥们 拿他的钥匙 快点
Code 33, code 33...
33号♥警情 33号♥警情
Lockdown is now in effect.
现在施行封锁
Code 33, code 33...
33号♥警情 33号♥警情
Lockdown is now in effect.
现在施行封锁
Light it up, Vic!
点火吧 维克
Code 33, code 33, code 33.
33号♥警情 33号♥警情
Lockdown is now in effect.
现在施行封锁
Code 33, code 33, code 33.
33号♥警情 33号♥警情
Lockdown is now in effect.
现在施行封锁
Fisk betrays everyone!
菲斯克会背叛所有人
He will turn on you. Fisk will turn on you, too.
他也会背叛你的 菲斯克会背叛你的
Who are you? And why does Fisk want you dead?
你是谁 菲斯克为什么要你死
Hey, wait...
等等
What is that? Albanian?
那是什么 阿尔巴尼亚语吗
Are you Vic? You're an idiot coming here.
你是维克吗 你就不该来
Fisk still controls half the guards and prisoners.
菲斯克仍控制着半数狱警和囚犯
Yeah, but not... not the Albanians.
是啊 但没控制阿尔巴尼亚帮
Not since Fisk ratted your people out to the FBI.
因为菲斯克把你们的人卖♥♥给了联调局
What's it to you?
关你什么事
Fisk hates me as much as he hates you people.
菲斯克像恨你们一样恨我
I helped get him locked up. And I'm gonna do it again.
是我参与把他关了起来 我想再做到一次
Nah, I think you're gonna die in here.
不 我觉得你会死在这里
Why did Fisk flip on your people?
菲斯克为什么背叛你们的人
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
It matters enough that you're desperate to kill him.
但足以让你想杀他了
You missed him in here, and then you tried again on the outside.
在这里没成功 在外面又试了一次
That is a very serious allegation.
这可是相当严重的指控
And wrong.
而且说错了
We never tried to hit him... in here.
我们并没试图在这里杀他
Fisk was shanked in the weight room.
菲斯克在举重室里被捅了
Not by us. Oh, yeah? If not you, then who?
不是我们干的 是吗 那是谁
Listen, if I succeed, Fisk ends up right back here
如果我成功了 菲斯克又会回来
with you and your men.
跟你和你们的人关在一起
And after that, you can do with him whatever you please.
之后 你想怎么处理他就随你了
Fisk shanked Fisk.
是菲斯克捅了菲斯克
He bribed some lifer to stab him.
他贿赂了个判终身的捅他
He set the whole thing up?
他设的计
The guy sliced him up just good enough to convince the feds.
那人捅他到足以骗过联调局的程度
Of course.
当然了
This guy, he's a lifer?
这个人 判了终身
If he was bribed, does that mean he's still alive?
如果他受了贿赂 那他还活着
Better than alive. Free.
比那还好 放走了
Free? How is he not in solitary?
放了 他怎么会没被关禁闭
Fisk got someone to cook the books and let him out.
菲斯克找人做了假记录 放走了他
Okay, there are guards coming.
好 狱警要来了
Give me the lifer's name.
告诉我那人的名字
He's the only proof we have that Fisk set this whole thing up.
他是菲斯克设计了这一切的唯一证据
So what? So if I can get to him, I can
那又如何 如果我能找到他
You can barely get to your feet. Vic, please.
你连站都站不稳 维克 拜托
You took a shot at Fisk, and you missed.
你想攻击菲斯克 但没成功
I won't.
我不会失手
Not if you can get me out of here.
只有你能帮我出去
Code 33, code 33, code 33.
33号♥警情 33号♥警情
Lockdown is now in effect.
现在施行封锁
Drag that guard in here.
把那个狱警拖进来
Code 33, code 33, code 33.
33号♥警情 33号♥警情
Blood was lost during the motorcade attack.
车队袭击时我们损失了人
My baby cousin's blood.
我年轻的亲戚
Find the inmate who shanked Fisk. Make good on your word.
找到那个捅了菲斯克的犯人 兑现你的承诺
Or we'll come find ya.
否则我们会去找你的
His name?
他叫什么
Jasper Evans.
贾斯珀·伊万斯
Get him outta here.
带他出去
Wait, hold on a second.
等等 等一下
There's two guards.
这里有两个狱警
Okay, now.
走
This way. No. There's an exit this way.
这边 不 这边有出口
There are two guards. Trust me, please.
那边有两个狱警 相信我
Lockdown is now in effect.
现在施行封锁
We need to go through this door on the left. Here.
我们得走左边这扇门 走
It's locked.
锁了
There's a key in your top left pocket.
你左上兜有把钥匙
Toward the exit! The other way!
去出口 另一边
Hurry.
快点
There he is!
他在那里
Move! Now!
快上
Get him! Go!
抓他 走
Code 33, code 33, code 33.
33号♥警情 33号♥警情
The other way. The other way.
另一边 另一边
Slow down. Thank you. Thank you.
慢点 谢谢 谢谢
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表