剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
is not the real Daredevil.
不是真的夜魔侠
He is an impostor who is helping Wilson Fisk
他是个冒充者 他要帮威尔森·菲斯克
take back control of New York's criminal underworld.
夺回对纽约地下犯罪组织的控制权
At this moment, a grand jury is hearing testimony...
此刻 大陪审团正在听取证词
You seeing this? ...Fisk is involved?
你看到了吗 菲斯克有关联吗
Can you identify this impostor? This fake Daredevil.
你能指认这个冒充者吗 这个假的夜魔侠
Where did he come from?
他是从哪来的
Who's testifying to the grand jury? Can you give us a name?
谁在向大陪审团作证 可以给我们一个名字吗
Okay.
好了
Your client was very convincing.
你们的委托人很有说服力
Keep him here until the indictment comes in.
让他在这等到起诉决定出来
Don't worry. We'll hold up our end.
别担心 我们会做好自己的工作
Good. I'm counting on it. Thank you, sir.
那好 交给你们了 谢谢你 先生
You okay?
你还好吗
For a guy who's about to send his family away and go to prison?
作为一个要把家人送走然后进监狱的人来说
Yeah, I guess so.
我挺好
You did good, Ray.
你做得很好 雷
You heard everything through the wall, didn't you?
你隔着墙都能听到一切 对吧
You know that's kind of creepy?
你知道这挺瘆人的吧
Oh, he knows.
他知道
I heard a man standing up to Fisk.
我听到你站出来指控菲斯克
Your son will hear the same thing.
你儿子也会听到同样的东西
And it'll mean a lot to him.
这会对他意义重大
I didn't know if we could get this done today, but we did.
我之前不确定我们今天能否成功 但我们做到了
No...
不
you did.
你做到了
So, thank you.
所以 谢谢你
So, what now?
现在怎么办
Hopefully, you'll serve out your sentence in a minimum security prison.
希望你能在低安全级别监狱里服刑
Can't be sure.
还不能确定
Will I do the whole term?
我要服满完整刑期吗
My guess is you won't serve the whole five.
我猜你不会服满五年
Hopefully. Good behavior, you never know.
希望吧 表现良好 谁也说不准
Willie Young, 789 West 144th Street.
威利·扬 144西街789号♥
Sara Torres, 612 East 78th Street.
萨拉·托雷斯 78东街612号♥
What the hell? That's my address.
怎么回事 那是我家地址
Holy shit.
天啊
Tom McGuinness, 707 Lovell Ave.
汤姆·麦吉尼斯 拉维尔大道707号♥
I'm sorry, they made me memorize them.
对不起 他们让我背下这些
So just take it day by day. That's all you can...
一天天慢慢来 你只能这样...
Oh, no.
不
Matt? What's wrong?
马特 怎么了
The jurors.
陪审员们
Fisk got to them.
他们被菲斯克控制了
At this time, the grand jury
本次 大陪审团
has elected not to indict Wilson Fisk,
投票决定不起诉威尔森·菲斯克
but this office, under my leadership, will pursue every lead,
但我领导的团队会继续追查所有线索
every piece of evidence that leads us to uncovering the truth,
所有证据 直到我们查明真♥相♥
wherever we may find it.
不管最后会发现什么
We'll continue to cover this breaking news story as events unfold.
随着事件的发展 我们会持续追踪报道
Karen Page, this all started with you, didn't it?
凯伦·佩吉 这一切都从你开始 对吗
"Started"? What do you mean?
"开始" 你是什么意思
You leaked the grand jury story, and it was all a lie.
你泄露了大陪审团的消息 而整个事情是个谎言
No, it's not a lie.
不 这不是谎言
Is it a desperate attempt
这是为挽救
to boost readership for the failing Bulletin?
公报流失的读者的孤注一掷吗
Screw you, Jerry. What's Fisk paying you, anyway?
去你的 杰瑞 菲斯克给了你什么好处
Get out of here.
我们快走
It's not gonna end this way, Ray.
不会就这样结束的 雷
We're not gonna let it.
我们不会允许
The system will work.
司法系统会成功的
You still believe that?
你还相信这一点吗
We've been here before. We can fix this.
我们经历过这个 我们可以挽回
Tower will impanel another grand jury and try again.
陶瓦会再挑选一个大陪审团试一次
We're not done here. Right, Matt?
我们还没结束 对吧 马特
I told you this would happen.
我和你说过会发生这种事
I need to know where you're going. Gonna find Tower.
告诉我你要去哪里 去找陶瓦
Make sure he tries again.
确保他会再试一次
Right. Good.
很好
When he gets back, we'll get you someplace safe.
等他回来 我们就带你去安全的地方
Fisk is unstoppable.
菲斯克无法被阻止
My family's never going to be safe.
我的家人永远也不会安全
Don't talk like that, Ray.
别这样说 雷
I'm sorry.
对不起
No...
不
I'm sorry.
是我该说对不起
How did this get here?
这东西怎么在这里
A gift from Agent Poindexter.
波因德克斯特探员送来的礼物
He persuaded the owner to part with it.
他说服画的主人让出了它
Did he?
是吗
I intended for the painting to remain with her.
我本想让她留着这幅画
He said to think of him as the new James Wesley.
他让我把他当做新的詹姆斯·韦斯利
Is he? No.
他是吗 不是
But he is useful.
但他很有用
Is he dangerous?
他危险吗
Nothing to be concerned about.
无需担心
I'll handle it. How?
我会处理 怎么处理
It's not important. It is to me.
这不重要 对我来说重要
I think it's time we speak plainly.
我们是时候把话说明白了
Speak honestly.
实话实说
I'm always honest with you.
我对你一直都说实话
When I first met you, I was fascinated by your strength.
最开始认识你时 我为你的力量而着迷
Your brutality so clear to me, even as you hid it from me.
你的残暴显而易见 尽管你想对我隐藏
I wanted to observe everything you did.
我想观察你做的一切
And as I did, I fell in love with you.
与此同时 我爱上了你
But this?
但现在这样
If this is all we have...
如果我们只能这样
it will leave me lonely, Wilson.
我会很孤独 威尔森
As lonely as I was in Spain.
和在西班牙一样孤独
When you stopped your man from speaking in front of me, I...
当你阻止你的人在我面前说话 我
I was reminded that I am not a part of your life.
我被提醒 我不属于你的生命
Not fully, and so not at all.
不完全属于 就相当于完全不是
And this...
而这一切
I don't want to admire your world.
我不想欣赏你的世界
I want to live inside of it with you.
我想身在其中和你一起感受
Vanessa, it's one thing to know my work,
凡妮莎 了解我的工作是一回事
but it's another...
但弄脏你的双手
to dirty your hands with it.
是另一回事
My hands were never clean.
我的双手从来就不干净
If you truly want me...
如果你真的想要我
share your life with me.
那就和我分享你的生命
Fully.
完全地
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
Hey, beautiful.
亲爱的
It's me.
是我
I'm home.
我回家了
You remember our wedding vows?
你还记得我们的结婚誓言吗
"I love you more than life itself."
"我爱你胜过爱生命本身"
I still do.
我仍然爱你
And, Sami, your name means "Elevated."
萨米 你名字的含义是"提升"
And that's what you did for me.
你提升了我
Made my life better in the most unexpected ways.
以最不可思议的方式提升了我的人生
Elevate your mom now.
现在去提升你妈妈吧
You're watching everyone.
你在监视所有人
Everyone I need to.
所有我需要监视的人
An update, please, Mr. Manning.
请汇报情况 曼宁先生
And speak freely.
随便说
I will no longer keep anything from Vanessa.
我不会再对凡妮莎有所隐瞒
Very good, sir.
好的 先生
Agent Nadeem has been located.
探员纳迪姆已经被发现
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表