剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I don't think I ever said it,
我觉得我没这么说过
but thank you, Theo,
但谢谢你 西奥
for taking over the shop.
谢谢你接手店铺
They wanted it to be you.
他们希望你接手的
Yeah.
嗯
For a long time, I kinda wanted it to be you, too.
很久以来 我也希望是你来
You never said anything. What was there to say?
你从没说过什么 能说什么
You got a head for other things.
你心里想着别的呢
You were always getting the prizes and scholarships and shit.
你总能拿到奖金 奖学金什么的
Anyway, you can't make a sandwich to save your ass.
而且 就算是为了活命你也做不好三明治
Theo, if we need to figure out--
西奥 如果我们要理清...
Knock it off.
行了
Go do what you're good at.
去做你擅长的吧
You're livin' the dream.
你在实现梦想
Am I?
是吗
You're shittin' me.
你开玩笑吧
I had this idea of how things were gonna go.
我本来对未来的发展有自己的想法
Matt and I talked a lot about what we'd do.
马特和我谈了很多我们的计划
Open our own firm. Help people. Get rich.
开律所 帮助他人 挣大钱
I was the get rich part. He was the help people part.
我想挣钱 他想帮助他人
When he was around, I knew who I was.
他还在时 我知道自己是什么人
Now...
现在
Matt was a good guy.
马特是个好人
Sláinte.
干杯
You can always come back here.
你总还是可以回来这儿的
Yeah, great. Thanks.
好啊 谢谢了
Sorry, I...
抱歉
Perfect timing.
来得正好
Now everyone can stop worrying about my career choices
大家可以不用再担心我的职业选择
and start worrying about me cheating on Marci. Much better.
而是担心我出轨玛茜了 这好多了
Can I to talk to you? What's wrong?
能跟你谈谈吗 怎么了
I think Matt's alive.
我觉得马特还活着
So the guy in the mask, he wasn't in a, you know, devil suit?
那个戴面具的人 他没穿恶魔服吗
No, but he was wearing a black mask.
没有 但他戴着黑面具
So it could be anybody. It could also not be anybody.
那可能是任何人 也可能不是其他人
Hell's Kitchen is ground zero for vigilantes these days.
地狱厨房♥如今是义警爆发原点
Believe me, I want it to be Matt, too. But he's...
相信我 我也希望是马特 但他
gone. No, no.
走了 不
We need to get past that. There is no proof of that.
我们得翻篇了 这没有证据
And until there is You know how I know he's gone?
除非有... 你知道我怎么知道他死了吗
Because if it was Matt,
因为如果那是马特
if he was really still alive, he would've reached out to us.
如果他真的还活着 他肯定会联♥系♥我们
You know how I know that you don't really believe that?
你知道我怎么知道你并不这么认为吗
You keep saying "gone" instead of "dead."
你总说"走了" 而不是"死了"
Now, don't you want to take a minute
难道你就不想花点时间
and just be absolutely sure
绝对确认一下
that's not your best friend out there somewhere?
那个不是你的死党吗
I wish it was my best friend.
我也希望那是我的死党
But it's not. He's dead.
但那不是 他死了
Karen, come on. Stay.
凯伦 留下吧
What?
怎么了
You.
你
Your father...
你父亲
he's in a coma.
他昏迷了
He's alive.
他还活着
Why did you help us?
你为什么帮我们
The men who did this are in police custody for another crime.
犯下此事的人因其他罪行被警♥察♥羁押了
You head down to the 15th Precinct right now,
你现在去15分局
you can identify them.
就能指认那人
You caught them?
你逮住了他们
You should go.
你去吧
Thank God for you.
感谢上帝有你
He didn't help you.
他没帮你
I did.
是我帮了
You will be under the strict supervision of my team.
你将受到我的小队的严密监视
You will not remove your ankle monitor.
你不能拿下脚环
You will not pass beyond the boundaries shown to you.
你不能离开会为你指明的活动范围
You will continue to have a strictly regulated schedule.
你要继续遵守严格规范的日程
That means eating, sleeping, shitting, whenever I say.
也就是吃饭 睡觉 拉屎都听我指挥
Do you understand, Mr. Fisk?
明白了吗 菲斯克先生
I've spent much of my life alone.
我这辈子大部分时间都是一个人
And for many years,
很多年来
I pretended that this was the source of my strength.
我假装那是我的力量源泉
I told myself I had free will.
我告诉自己 我有自♥由♥意志
And in that time, I achieved a great deal.
在那段时间里 我也颇有建树
But I was not fulfilled.
但我并不满足
I was longing for a connection that I could imagine
我渴望我可以想象但无法达成的
but I could not achieve.
情感共鸣
Searching and not finding.
寻而不得
Until Vanessa.
直到遇到了凡妮莎
Until I discovered love.
直到我发现了爱
I thought I would explode with the sense of power
我以为我会因她带给我的力量感
and freedom that she brought me.
和自♥由♥感而爆♥炸♥
That the world lay at my feet.
世界在我脚下
But then that passed
但那过去了
when I discovered the great lie at the heart of love.
因为我发现了爱心中的谎言
That what I took for true freedom was precisely the reverse.
被我当做真正自♥由♥的 是正相反的东西
You can build a prison of stone and steel,
你可以建造土石钢铁的监狱
but you merely present the prisoner with a challenge.
但那不过是给囚犯设置的挑战
Any truly determined man will find a way out.
真正决绝的人总能寻得出路
But love...
但爱
Love is the perfect prison.
爱是完美的监狱
Inescapable.
无法逃脱
So you see, Agent Nadeem...
所以你瞧 纳迪姆探员
I am always in prison,
我永远是只囚鸟
wherever I go.
不管我去哪
And if these things help me protect Vanessa,
如果这玩意能让我保护凡妮莎
then they are nothing to me.
那它们对我来说不算什么
I will do whatever I must.
我会不惜一切
Go left! Left!
左转 左转
Nadeem!
纳迪姆
Nadeem!
纳迪姆
Prepare to fire!
准备开火
Grenade!
手雷
Stay in the car!
待在车里
Don't shoot! Don't shoot! We surrender!
别开枪 别开枪 我们投降
Convict.
犯人
Don't move.
别动
Put him in bay 3.
带去三号♥区
Excuse me, sir.
借过 先生
Sorry.
抱歉
Multiple GSWs. First one up...
多处枪伤 第一个...
Goddamn Albanians killed everyone except Fisk.
该死的阿尔巴尼亚帮杀了菲斯克之外的所有人
Somebody said he's en route to the safe house.
有人说他正要去安全屋
It's a damn shitshow.
真是一团乱
The FBI just let Wilson Fisk out of prison.
联调局刚把威尔逊·菲斯克放出了监狱
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表