剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Especially you, Ray.
尤其是你 雷
Someday, I'll pay you back for everything you did.
我早晚要报答你为我做的一切
You look good, Franklin.
你看上去很好 富兰克林
I'm still passionate about what the law can do.
我依然对法律的能力充满激♥情♥
Maybe a haircut next time, though.
但或许下次该剪剪头
He's making quite the name for himself.
他这下可是出名了
Theo, you gotta see this movie your brother's in.
西奥 来看看你哥哥的这部电影
Let me fix you a plate, sweetie. Come here.
我给你弄盘吃的 亲爱的 来
Hold on, Ma. I need a couple minutes with Foggy.
等等 妈妈 我得跟福吉说句话
I'll be quick.
马上回来
Don't worry about her, Foggy. She'll be fine.
别担心她 福吉 她不会有事的
So, Marci, have you considered freezing your eggs?
玛茜 你考虑过冷冻卵子吗
It's never too late. Anna!
永远不算晚哦 安娜
This better be important.
最好是要紧事
All that stuff you said about Fisk on the video,
你在视频上说的关于菲斯克的话
you gotta take it back.
你得收回来
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You have to make a different video, man.
你得再做段视频
Issue a statement or whatever. Say you were drunk.
或是发布声明 说你当时喝醉了
Au contraire, mon frère.
恰恰相反 弟弟
That's the last thing I gotta do.
那绝不可以
I gotta exploit this opportunity
我得利用这个机会
to expose everything Fisk is doing.
揭露菲斯克所做的一切
No, no, no. Foggy, listen to me. You need to apologize.
不不 福吉 听我说 你得道歉
What happened? Did someone come after you, Theo?
怎么了 有人来找你了吗 西奥
Fog, it's real bad.
福吉 情况很糟
About a year ago,
大概一年前
some of our suppliers stopped taking our orders.
我们的一些供货商突然不接我们的单了
Just stopped. No reason I could understand.
就是不干了 我完全无法理解
We couldn't change their minds for the love of money.
我们怎么讲价他们都不肯回心转意
After a few months,
几个月后
the shop was in a tight spot financially, right?
店铺的财务就出现了危机
And we didn't have the collateral to get a loan--
我们也没有担♥保♥物可以贷款
Why didn't you come to me? I could have helped.
你怎么不找我 我可以帮忙的
I didn't have to, because of what happened next.
我不需要 因为接下来发生了转机
Out of the blue, I get this call from a bank I never heard of
突然 我接到一个陌生银行来的电♥话♥
offering to help us out. Red Lion Bank.
说要帮助我们 红狮银行
Shit. You know these guys?
该死 你知道他们吗
Just keep going.
继续说
So, the loan officer there,
信贷人员
he coaches me on how to move the numbers around.
他教我怎么做账
Make our assets look healthier, you know.
让我们的财务状况看上去更好些
And bam! The loan comes through without a hitch.
果然 贷款顺利申请了下来
I don't give it another thought. Life goes on.
我也没再多想 生活继续了
I mean, we've been through a lot around here.
我们经历了不少起落
And the old suppliers came back.
以前的供货商也都回来了
Yeah. Yeah, they did, now you mention it.
对 是的 说起来的话
And then someone came to talk to you?
然后有人来找你谈话
This afternoon, yeah. This old English dude comes to see me.
就今天下午 一个英国老头来见我
He knew all about the creative accounting on the loan app.
他知道我在贷款申请时篡改账目的事
He said unless I could convince you
他说除非我说服你
to walk back everything you said about Fisk...
撤销对菲斯克的一切指控
he'd have Red Lion call the loan.
他就会让红狮收回贷款
Of course.
当然了
Foggy, that application...
福吉 那份申请
if anyone looks too carefully at it...
如果有人仔细审视
You're going to jail.
你会进监狱
Not just me.
不止是我
Mom and Dad signed it, too.
爸爸妈妈也签字了
We have a new teammate today.
我们今天有了新队员
Take a seat, Ray.
请坐吧 雷
I don't believe it. Fisk's got something on all of you?
难以置信 菲斯克有你们所有人的把柄
Arinori?
阿里诺利
Better we don't talk about it.
我们最好还是别说了
And in here, we don't even say his name.
在这里 我们都不提他的名字
That's one of the rules, Ray.
这是规矩之一 雷
We only refer to him by his code name.
我们只喊他的代号♥
What code name?
什么代号♥
Kingpin.
金并
Another roundup, gentlemen.
新一轮围剿 先生们
And we're going to hit them fast and hard.
我们要出手迅猛
Kingpin wants this one to make a point.
金并要拿这次声明立场
FBI! Don't move!
联调局 别动
Shit. It's the feds!
该死 是条子
Down on the ground, now!
趴在地上
Stay where you are. No.
别动 不
John Hammer, you're coming with us.
约翰·哈默 你跟我们来
Good morning, Mr. Starr.
早啊 斯塔先生
I got this one.
交给我
Please come quietly.
请平静地随我们来
Shift change, guys. We just came on an hour ago.
换岗 各位 我们一小时前才到
Hattley's orders.
哈特利的命令
I think she's punishing me for getting off suspension so fast.
她应该是在惩罚我那么快就复职了
And thanks for bringing me along for the ride.
多谢你还捎上了我
She's the boss.
她是老大嘛
See you later.
回见
So what was it? Money?
因为什么 钱吗
I've known you for ten years, for Chrissakes.
我认识你十年了 天呐
Shut your goddamn mouth.
闭上你的嘴
Or what? You'll frame me for another murder?
怎么 你要再栽赃我一宗谋杀吗
Keep your head forward.
脑袋向前
There's no mics in here, but you know they're watching.
这里没有麦 但你知道他们在看
You murdered Winn. How do you live with that?
你杀了温恩 你怎么能安心
I killed him to save your life.
我杀他是为了救你
That's right. This is on you.
没错 这是因为你
I didn't tell you to break into Dex's apartment.
我没叫你闯入德克斯的公♥寓♥
I would've stopped you, and you wouldn't be here.
我要知道会阻止你的 你就不会在这儿了
But here you are.
但还是如此了
I can't believe you want this.
我不敢相信你想要这样
We made this happen. We can find a way to end it.
是我们造成了这一切 我们也能结束它
There's no way out, Ray.
根本没有出路 雷
Fisk's had you marked for more than a year.
菲斯克盯你一年多了
What do you mean, had me marked?
什么意思 盯我
Why do you think your sister-in-law lost health coverage?
你以为你嫂子为什么失去了医保
He made you desperate for this job,
他让你迫不及待地想要这份工作
you did everything you could to get him this penthouse,
你尽全力帮他住进了顶层公♥寓♥
get him everything he asked for.
满足了他的一切要求
Like I said, there's no way out.
就像我说的 没有出路
We're out of our league here.
我们根本拼不过
You could've gone to Homeland Security or the NYPD.
你本可以去找国土安♥全♥部♥或纽约警局
Not take me down with you. Not murder an agent.
而不是拉我下水 杀别的探员
You make a report. You get your family somewhere safe. Jesus.
你提交报告 把家人送去安全的地方 天呐
That's not an option with Fisk.
这对菲斯克行不通的
I used to have two children, Ray.
我以前有俩孩子 雷
They made it look like a hit-and-run.
他们做得像肇事逃逸
I got a divorce. Maybe that keeps him a little safer.
我离了婚 这或许能稍稍保护他
But there's still Allie, so...
但我还有艾莉 所以
Think about Seema and Sami.
想想西玛和萨米吧
And do what Fisk tells you.
照菲斯克的话做
Where is Mrs. Shelby? She's on her way, sir.
谢尔比太太呢 她就来 先生
No.
不
Nadeem.
纳迪姆
Let's go.
走吧
Yeah? Fisk has left the hotel.
喂 菲斯克离开酒店了
How is that possible?
那怎么可能
I don't think Dex was the only FBI agent he turned.
我觉得德克斯不是唯一叛变的联调局探员
But he's taking Fisk to meet with other crime bosses.
但他要带菲斯克去见其他犯罪头目
Some kind of sitdown. Where?
要谈什么事 在哪
I'm texting you the address.
我把地址发短♥信♥给你
But if you catch Fisk in the act--
但如果你能抓菲斯克个正着
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表