剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You may wanna check out 16 Canal Place.
去运河街16号♥看看吧
Why?
为什么
If you're showing this to Sami, I need you to stop the video now.
如果你把视频给萨米看了 现在得暂停
For everyone else...
对其他人
My name is Special Agent Ray Nadeem of the FBI,
我是联调局的特别探员雷·纳迪姆
and under federal law,
根据联邦法律
I swear that the testimony I'm about to give is the truth,
我发誓我即将做的证词 是事实
whole truth and nothing but the truth...
全部的事实 绝对的事实
and should be considered my dying declaration.
也是我的临终宣言
I'm guilty of a number of criminal acts,
我犯下了几项罪行
and I was in no way acting alone.
我也绝不是一个人犯下的
Wilson Fisk coerced me and a number of fellow FBI agents
威尔逊·菲斯克逼迫我和几名联调局探员
into aiding and abetting a criminal conspiracy...
协助了一场犯罪阴谋
to extort protection money from New York crime organizations.
向纽约犯罪集团敲诈保护费
I gotta hand it to you, Fisk. You know how to put on a show.
我真得承认 菲斯克 你太会作秀了
Agents Arinori, Johnson, Markham,
探员阿里诺利 约翰逊 玛卡姆
Mockter, O'Connor and Ramsey all took part
莫科特 奥康纳和拉姆齐都参与
and continue to act as Fisk's operatives
并还在做菲斯克的帮凶
under the orders of our boss,
他们是受命于我们的上司
Special Agent in Charge Tammy Hattley.
主管特工塔米·哈特利
There may be others. I can't be sure.
可能还有其他人 我无法确定
But I personally witnessed
但我亲眼见到了
SAC Hattley murder Agent Winn
主管特工哈特利在她的厨房♥里
in her kitchen, using my handgun.
用我的手♥枪♥杀了温恩探员
No!
不
And then witnessed Fisk's aide, Felix Manning,
然后还看着菲斯克的助手菲利克斯·曼宁
remove the body and use this crime and threats against my family
带走了尸体 并利用这桩罪行和对我家人的威胁
to blackmail me into cooperating with Fisk.
来勒索我配合菲斯克
I'm not making any excuses,
我不是在找借口
because I aided and abetted the worst crime of them all.
因为我协助了最恶劣的罪行
I personally drove Special Agent Ben Poindexter
我亲自开车送特别探员波因德克斯特
to the Clinton Church... dressed in a fake Daredevil suit.
去了克♥林♥顿♥教堂 他穿了一身假夜魔侠战衣
I knew at this point
我这时就知道
that Poindexter was the killer who attacked the Bulletin,
波因德克斯特是袭击了公报的凶徒
and I knew he was going to do something horrible at the church.
我知道他会在教堂里犯案
But I let it happen anyway.
但我还是放任他去了
So I'm guilty of aiding and abetting
所以我犯下了协助
the murder of Father Paul Lantom.
杀害保罗·兰顿神父的罪行
I'm ashamed of what I've done.
我为我的所为感到羞愧
But that doesn't change the fact that
但这不能改变事实
I and everyone I just named are guilty as hell.
我和我刚提到的每个人都罪孽滔天
Seems...
西玛
you need to get this video to my attorneys.
你得把视频拿给我的律师
And don't try and run.
别跑
Go to the FBI
去联调局
and pretend like you don't know anything about any of this.
假装你对这一切一无所知
Tell them I'm a monster.
告诉他们我是个坏人
It's the only way that you and Sami can get through this.
只有这样你和萨米才能躲过灾难
I'm sorry, baby.
我好抱歉 宝贝
I will always love you.
我永远爱你
God.
天呐
He knew he was gonna die.
他知道自己要死
Okay, so... maybe it won't hold up in court.
好吧 或许在庭上站不住
But if we put this out there,
但如果我们把视频放出去
it'll make Fisk's life a living hell.
菲斯克就会生不如死
Actually, a dying declaration is exempt from the hearsay rule.
临终宣言是不被算作传言的
What?
什么
The court says that
法庭认为
a person who believes that they're dying is...
一个认为自己将死的人
has less incentive to lie.
是不太可能撒谎的
Therefore, anything they say is--
因此 他们的话
You're telling me this is admissible in court?
你是说这是可以被纳为证据的
Every damn word.
每一个词都行
It's the silver bullet to take down Fisk.
这是扳倒菲斯克的银色子弹
Shit. The world has to know.
我去 得让全世界知道
The world and Matt.
还有马特
When I find you...
等我找到你
Like I said, Fisk killed her and we both know it.
我说了 是菲斯克杀了她 我们都知道
You did this. Think, Dex.
是你干的 想想吧 德克斯
Who got Julie the job in the hotel?
是谁给朱莉找了酒店的工作
Who had you followed when you were stalking her?
是谁在你跟踪她时跟踪了你
It was all Fisk.
都是菲斯克
You let him turn you into a murderer.
你让他把你变成了凶杀犯
You think he's gonna let Julie get in the way?
你以为他会允许朱莉妨碍他吗
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我
'Cause Fisk wants to get married tonight.
因为菲斯克想今晚结婚
And I don't think he deserves a life of happily ever after.
我不认为他配拥有从今往后的幸福生活
Wonder what the bride's gonna wear.
不知道新娘会穿什么
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please have your invitations in hand
请在手里拿好请柬
as you go through the metal detector.
并通过金属探测器
Who does Fisk think he is?
菲斯克以为自己是谁啊
Summoning us here with no notice.
这么临时地把我们召集过来
Well, he's the only one who can.
只有他有这个本事
Well, he's really starting to piss me off.
他真的要惹火我了
Oh, relax. Here, have some champagne.
放松 来 喝点香槟酒
You'll live longer.
这样活得更久
This is what we're running?
我们就报这个吗
Well, it's official. Yesterday sucked.
这下正式了 昨天太惨了
Yes, it did.
是啊
But today is gonna make it all worth it.
但今天会让一切都值得
What's this? Look.
这是什么 看
My name is Special Agent Ray Nadeem of the FBI,
我是联调局的特别探员雷·纳迪姆
and under federal law,
根据联邦法律
I swear that the testimony I'm about to give...
我发誓我即将做的证词...
Parking's on 53rd. We're staging the motorcade... Jesus.
停车在53层 我们要让车队...天呐
Hey there, Lim.
你好啊 林
Dex?
德克斯
That's Agent Lim. He's one of the good ones.
那是林探员 他是个好人
What in the hell Do yourself a favor.
什么鬼 帮你自己个忙
Walk away.
走开
...to be a loving and faithful husband,
成为慈爱忠诚的丈夫
in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow,
不管富贵贫穷 喜悦忧伤
in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?
疾病健康 今生不渝
Wilson?
威尔逊
Wilson?
威尔逊
I...
我
Repeat the question.
请再问一遍
Do you?
你愿意吗
I do.
我愿意
And you? I do.
你呢 我愿意
Then you may.
那你可以亲吻新娘了
...we are so glad you could come and celebrate with us tonight.
我们很高兴你们今晚可以来与我们一同庆祝
It is my honor and privilege
我很荣幸
to present to you for the first time...
为大家第一次介绍
Mr. And Mrs. Wilson Fisk.
威尔逊·菲斯克先生和太太
Beautiful ceremony, Vanessa.
仪式真美 凡妮莎
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你来
That was a bold move
真是大胆之举
to sit me next to the prosecutor who tried to send me away.
让我坐在企图给我判刑的检察官旁边
I told him to hold my purse.
我还叫他给我拿包来着
That must have been very satisfying for you.
你一定觉得很满足吧
It was. My tax dollars at work.
是啊 这笔税没白花
You never disappoint.
你从不让人失望
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
现在 女士们先生们
we'd like to invite the bride and groom
我们想请新郎新娘
to the floor for the first dance.
到舞池里跳第一支舞
I believe that's our cue.
我们该上场了
My name is Special Agent Ray Nadeem of the FBI,
我是联调局的特别探员雷·纳迪姆
and under federal law,
根据联邦法律
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表