剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
What am I going to do for six months?
我这六个月里要做什么啊
I know it seems like a stretch,
我知道这看似很难熬
but you've got a bright future ahead of you in the bureau.
但你在联调局前途光明
Play the long game.
目光放远
I'll be right back.
我就回来
This number has been blocked.
此号♥码已被屏蔽
Have you been doing our exercises?
你做我们的练习了吗
Yes,
做了
but then the neighbor brought home a box of stray kittens.
但邻居带了一盒子流浪猫回家
They were in the yard.
它们就在院子里
I killed them with rocks, Dr. Mercer.
我拿石头杀了它们 默瑟医生
I tried not to, but I liked it.
我也想控制 但我喜欢那样
So the guy has issues. Serious issues.
这人有毛病 严重的毛病
But that doesn't mean...
但那不代表
He's here. You should go.
他来了 你该走了
No, we had a deal.
不 我们说好的
No evidence, you don't touch him.
没证据 你不能碰他
I found evidence. The kind that holds up in court.
我找到证据了 在法庭上站得住脚的才算
He's gonna use the suit again.
他会再穿那战衣的
I got the jump on him.
我先发制人
I can get him to tell me where it is.
能逼问出衣服在哪
You gave me your word. Yeah, well, I take it back.
你保证了 我现在收回
We'll never get another chance like that.
我们再不会有这样的机会了
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢
I'm not wrong.
我没错
The shot came from across the alley.
是巷子对面打过来的
I think it came from downstairs.
好像是楼下打上来的
He's... He's ricocheting the bullets.
他反弹了子弹
Go for the front door. He's by the window.
去前门 他在窗边
He's waiting for a better shot.
他在等更好的射击机会
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
He's only got three more rounds.
他只剩三发了
I'll tell you when he reloads, and then you go.
他重装弹时我告诉你 你就跑
Okay.
好
He's not calling for backup. No. And he won't.
他没有叫人 没有 他不会的
But the neighbor called 911.
但邻居报♥警♥了
God damn it, Dex.
该死 德克斯
Okay, now. Go, go, go!
现在 快走
Third floor, 2312 King Street.
2312国王街 三楼
Two suspects, violent.
两名暴♥力♥嫌犯
Roger that, dispatch. 2312 King Street...
收到 调度 2312国王街
Police! Hands in the air!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
I'm FBI. I have ID.
我是联调局 我有证件
If you look in my pocket, you'll find my wallet.
看我兜里有钱包
Two armed suspects broke into my home.
两名持械嫌犯闯进了我家
...tried not to, but I liked--
也想控制 但我喜欢那样
All right, all right, everybody, settle down.
好了 大家请安静下来
We're getting to the good part of the evening.
晚宴要进入好的部分了
You mean dessert?
甜点吗
As if you need another freakin' cannoli, Mikey!
你还需要再吃芝士卷吗 迈克
Our agenda tonight is simple.
我们今晚的目标很简单
Our endorsement of a candidate for district attorney...
我们背书地检官候选人...
It's Karen. You know what to do.
我是凯伦 你知道该怎么做
Karen? Where the hell are you?
凯伦 你在哪呢
How did you get up here? I checked into a room.
你怎么上来的 我要了间房♥
This floor FBI is personnel only.
这层楼仅限联调局人员
Hi, I'm Karen Page. I'm with the Bulletin.
我是凯伦·佩吉 《公报》的
We know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
Well, I'd like to talk to him.
我想跟他谈谈
Not gonna happen.
别想了
Under his agreement, he's entitled to speak to the press.
根据他的协议 他有权见媒体
Unless you two wanna make the call to violate that?
除非你们想违反协议
Fisk and his lawyers have to sign off on all press requests.
菲斯克和他的律师得先同意媒体的请求
They tell all you people to screw off. You're wasting your time.
他们叫记者都滚蛋了 你在浪费时间
All right. Well, why don't you call his lawyers
好吧 那你打给他的律师
and tell them I want to give Mr. Fisk a chance to comment
告诉他们我想给菲斯克先生一个机会就
on a story that I'm writing about a Marlene Vistain?
我要写的关于玛琳·维斯汀的报道做出回应
That's Fisk's mother.
那是菲斯克的母亲
Shit.
我去
He actually had one?
他还有妈啊
Go ahead. Call his lawyers. I'll wait.
去打给他律师吧 我等
Prosecutions aren't the whole story.
检控并非全部工作
The vast majority of our caseload never sees a jury,
我们大部分的案子根本不会上庭
because we bring such strong cases to bear
因为我们的立案足够坚实
that defendants plead guilty voluntarily.
被告会直接认罪
Which means more bad guys in jail for less money.
这样更多坏人入狱 而花销却更少
Something we all can agree on?
这是大家都可以认同的吧
Until you let them out of prison again.
直到你又把他们放出来
Isn't that right, Mr. Tower?
不是吗 陶瓦先生
Because you sign off on both kinds of deals, don't you, sir?
因为这两种协议你都做 是吧 先生
Is that Foggy Nelson?
那是福吉·尼尔森吗
Sure is, Mr. Gerlach.
是的 格拉克先生
What are you doing, Foggy?
你干什么呢 福吉
I told your girlfriend
我跟你女朋友说了
if you ain't on the ballot, you can't speak.
选票上没有你 你不能发言
But the Nelsons are members, too,
但尼尔森家是俱乐部成员
and this is an endorsement meeting.
这是一次背书会议
Members can ask questions, isn't that right?
成员可以提问吧
It ain't gonna change the vote, Foggy.
那也不能改变选票 福吉
You're just holding up dessert and pissing people off.
你只是耽搁了甜点 惹人生厌
I apologize to everyone. This won't take long.
我向大家道歉 我不会说太久
Said every lawyer ever.
每个律师都这么说
We can be long-winded, sure. But I'm not billing anyone for this.
我们是话痨 但我不会跟谁收钱的
I'm running my own write-in campaign for DA.
我在临时参选地检官
Most of you know that by now.
你们大部分人已经知道了
I'm not running 'cause I expect to win.
我参选并非因为我想当选
I'm running to hold him accountable.
我参选是为了让他负责
Debate is the soul of democracy.
辩论是民♥主♥之魂
So why aren't you talking about Wilson Fisk?
那你为什么不谈威尔逊·菲斯克
Are you running for office, Mr. Tower,
你是在竞选公职 陶瓦先生
or are you running away from responsibility for his situation?
还是在逃避与他相关的责任
We've been here before, Mr. Nelson.
我们谈过这个了 尼尔森先生
Do you still claim to have no influence
你依然坚称与他的释放
over his release from prison
并无关系吗
to live among us here in the city again?
让他再次回到我们的城市中来
The powers of my office are limited to state law.
我们办公室的权利受州法律限制
Wilson Fisk's situation
威尔逊·菲斯克的案子
is entirely under federal jurisdiction and--
是由联邦管辖的...
You mean crimes he's already been sentenced for?
那些他已经被判过刑的案子吧
Of course.
是的
But you can prosecute
但你可以
for crimes he's committing right now, can't you?
就他此刻犯的罪提出检控吧
What crimes?
什么罪行
The man is locked up in FBI custody 24 hours a day.
他全天候被联调局囚禁着
In a five-star hotel.
在一家五星级酒店
Because he made a deal with the feds.
因为他跟联调局做了交易
Living in luxury as long as he gives up major underworld figures.
享受奢华 只要他供出黑帮大咖
Which Fisk has done, time and again, making this city safer.
菲斯克也一次次做到了 让城市更安全了
Or making his competition disappear.
或是消灭他的竞争对手
That's right.
没错
Wilson Fisk is informing on carefully-selected targets.
威尔逊·菲斯克揭发的都是精心挑选的目标
Using the government as his private army
把政♥府♥当做私人军队
to reclaim his position
帮他重获
at the center of this city's criminal underworld.
本市犯罪大王的地位
This is fantasy.
这是想象
No, it's a harsh reality.
不 这是残酷现实
There are government officials
有很多政♥府♥官员
who are controlled by various criminals.
受多个罪犯控制
What Wilson Fisk has done
威尔逊·菲斯克所做的
is take all those criminals and turn them over to the FBI.
就是把那些罪犯都交给了联调局
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表