剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Inmate! On your knees!
犯人 跪下
Lockdown is now in effect.
现在施行封锁
I can't see. Left. Left.
我看不到了 左边
Now take a right. Sharp right.
右转 急转
I got a civilian here! Get him out. Go.
这里有平民 带他出去 快走
Go! Go!
快走
Open the gate! Open the gate!
开门 开大门
Open the gate!
开门
Drive. Drive.
开车 开车
Drive.
开车
Drive.
开车
If I'm being honest,
老实说
that's not the way I thought this was gonna go.
我可没想到会是这样
Who eats a burger with a spork?
谁拿叉勺吃汉堡啊
Special Agent Poindexter. Ma'am.
特别探员波因德克斯特 长官
This is Supervisory Special Agent Winn with OPR.
这位是职业责任办公室的温恩特工督察
Poindexter.
波因德克斯特
Why don't you go grab a cup of coffee?
你去喝杯咖啡吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Dex.
德克斯
Don't sweat this. Sweat what, exactly?
别紧张 紧张什么啊
OPR wants a private interview with Fisk.
职业责任办公室要跟菲斯克单独问话
And I'm the only one asked to leave the room.
而我是唯一被要求离开的人
It would be inappropriate of me to tell you
我不应该告诉你
that the Office of Professional Responsibility
职业责任办公室
has launched an internal investigation into the motorcade attack.
已发起了针对车队袭击事件的内部调查
It would also be inappropriate of me to tell you
而且我还不应该告诉你
that there was a slight discrepancy
你的正式报告
between your official report
跟枪击的鉴证分♥析♥
and the forensic analysis of the shooting.
稍有不吻合之处
Yeah, it would be inappropriate for you to tell me all this.
是啊 你是不应该告诉我这些
Because of you, my wife still has her husband...
因为你 我妻子还有丈夫
and my son still has his father.
我儿子还有父亲
Detective!
警探
The hell are you doing here? This is a union-only function.
你来做什么 这次活动仅限工会成员
You know what I love about our dynamic?
知道我喜欢我们之间的哪一点吗
We skip the pleasantries.
我们从不客套
No hellos. No how-you-beens. Straight to business.
不说你好 最近如何 直接说正事
I'm about to get to the business of
我这就要"正式"地
dragging your ass up outta here.
把你拽出去了
I wouldn't have intruded if it wasn't important.
如果不是要事我也不会来打扰
Let me guess. You need a favor.
我猜猜 你要我帮忙
See?
瞧
Do you have this kind of shorthand with anyone else?
你跟别人也有这样的默契吗
Wilson Fisk.
威尔逊·菲斯克
His cushy new situation
他舒适的新境遇
is a federally-funded slap in the face
就是一记联邦资助的大耳光
to every officer in this room.
扇在这房♥间里每一位警♥察♥的脸上
No shit.
可不是
Not sure what that has to do
但我不知道这跟你
with you crashing this party, though.
跑来闯派对有什么关系
I want to say a few words, express my solidarity.
我想说几句话 表达一下同仇敌忾的情绪
And it would play better if you gave me the floor.
如果你能替我介绍就更好了
Just to say a few things.
就说几句话
It's been a long week, Foggy, okay?
这周很漫长 福吉 好吗
And you talking is only gonna drag it out.
你的讲话只会是伤口撒盐
Now, it's time to go.
你该走了
In handcuffs or on your own.
要么我铐你 要么你自己走
Say no more.
不用多说了
Hey, Brett, how's it going?
布莱特 你好吗
Excuse me, esteemed constables.
打扰一下 各位尊敬的警官
Guys, could I have--
各位 请容我...
Hey, Counselor, I personally wanna thank you
律师 我想亲自感谢你
for springing my arson perp out of jail on a technicality.
凭咬文嚼字把我的纵火犯放出监狱
Come on. There were mitigating circumstances,
拜托 那是有减刑情节的
and you know it, Officer.
你很清楚 警官
His building was not up to code.
他的大楼不符合标准
Let me show you where to stick your mitigating circumstances.
我让你见识一下你的减刑情节该插哪吧
People, look, um...
各位
Nelson's all right. He helped the city put Fisk behind bars.
尼尔森还行 他帮忙把菲斯克关了起来
Give him a minute.
让他说吧
One minute.
就一分钟
Officers, I don't mean to disappoint.
警官们 我不想让你们失望
But I'm not here to talk only about Wilson Fisk.
但我不是单纯来谈威尔逊·菲斯克的
With his name on everyone's lips,
人人都在谈论他
he's getting far more publicity than any cop killer deserves.
一个警♥察♥杀手不该获得如此的关注
His name deserves to be buried...
他的名字应该被埋起来
buried in the same hard earth where he put your fallen brothers.
跟你们牺牲的弟兄一样 埋在黄土之下
I'm here to talk about Blake Tower...
我是来谈布雷克·陶瓦的
our honorable district attorney.
我们尊敬的地检官
Here's a man
此人
charged with ensuring the safety of this city, just as you are.
跟你们一样 被委以保护城市安全的重任
And yet, he stands idly by
然而 他袖手旁观
while the feds whisk that monster out of prison
让联调局把那个怪物带出监狱
and into the warm lap of luxury.
送进奢侈的舒适中
Someone smarter than me--
一个比我聪明的人...
Hey, counselor, that's a pretty freakin' low bar, isn't it?
律师 这要求可不高 是吧
That man said, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
曾说 "邪恶若想胜利
is for good men to do nothing."
只需要好人无所作为"
Blake Tower is a good man doing nothing.
布雷克·陶瓦是个好人 他无所作为
Which is why
所以
I'm running my own write-in campaign for district attorney,
我要临时参选地检官
to oust Blake Tower
赶走布雷克·陶瓦
and to put Wilson Fisk into the deepest prison hole allowable
把威尔逊·菲斯克关进第八修正案允许范围内
under the Eighth Amendment.
最深的监狱
And I would love nothing more than to do that
我非常希望
with the endorsement of each of you and your illustrious union.
能够得到诸位 和你们工会的支持
All right, where do I sign up?
我在哪签字
Hey, baby. Hey, baby.
小宝贝 小宝贝
Hey, what's up, yo?
你好啊
Look at shorty comin'.
看那小矮子
Let me get your name.
留个名字吧
Let's go around. What we getting into?
我们绕着走吧 我们玩玩嘛
What's up, y'all? Let me get your names.
你们好啊 留个名字吧
Come on! What we getting into tonight?
来嘛 一起玩玩嘛
Where you going, Ma? We got all night!
去哪啊 美女 我们整晚有空
See, that ass is walking away, bro.
那小妞走过来了 哥们
Yo, that's all you, bro. That's all you, bro.
给你了 哥们 归你了
Now, this is a real lady.
这可是位淑女呢
Come here. You coming to say hi?
过来 你来打招呼的吗
We could have some fun tonight. Yeah, you like fun?
我们今晚可以好好玩玩 喜欢玩吗
Get out of my way.
给我闪开
You got bite. Come on, play with us.
你挺横 跟我们玩玩吧
Let's play a game.
我们玩个游戏吧
What do you wanna play? The one where I play scared little girl?
你想玩什么 我扮演害怕小姑娘的游戏吗
'Cause it seems you like scaring girls.
因为你似乎喜欢吓唬女孩子
It's all good. We was just having fun.
没事的 我们就是闹闹
Let's have fun. Huh? Who goes first? You? Me?
那我们玩吧 谁先来 你还是我
Lady, we were just being friendly.
女士 我们没有恶意
Then this is just a friendly reminder
那我也是好意提醒你
that games like that can get your head blown off.
这样的游戏能害你送命
Why are you still here?
你怎么还不走
Trouble at home?
家里有事吗
Um, no, I...
没有
Actually, that's none of my business.
其实 那不关我的事
No, no. Um... I could use some help, advice.
不是 我是需要点帮助 建议
I don't know.
我不知道
You've taken fire before, right?
你以前也遭遇过袭击吧
Enough.
够多次了
You have kids at the time?
你当时有孩子吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表