剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
How about this one? Where's Matt Murdock?
这个呢 马特·默多克在哪
Yet another fine example of a question
又是一个
that's besides the friggin' point!
完全不沾边的问题
You were supposed to deliver him, Mr. Nelson.
你本该把他带来 尼尔森先生
But there are zero Matt Murdocks in my custody.
但我拘捕的人当中没有叫这个的
Zero Jasper Evans left alive.
贾斯珀·伊万斯也没活
Think that's random? He kills the one guy with dirt on Fisk.
你觉得是巧合吗 他杀了掌握菲斯克把柄的人
You know that already? Is that why you don't wanna go there?
你早就知道了 所以你才不想讨论这个吗
Karen What?
凯伦 怎么了
That psycho in a suit did Agent Nadeem a huge favor.
那个穿制♥服♥的疯子帮了纳迪姆探员一个大忙
Now there's no one left to tell the world
现在没人能告诉全世界
what a fool Fisk is making of the FBI.
菲斯克把联调局耍得团团转了
Did you know Daredevil was gonna attack the Bulletin?
你早就知道夜魔侠会袭击公报总部吗
Is that why you brought your gun last night?
所以你昨晚才带上枪
Okay. We're done here.
好了 我们谈完了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No, I'm definitely not okay.
不 当然不好
None of the people who own those phones are okay, either.
这些手♥机♥的主人也都不好
Come on. Let's go. No...
好了 我们走吧 不
I don't get it. You... You almost died.
我不明白 你差点死了
That doesn't leave a mark?
你一点没受影响吗
I don't have time to think about that.
我没时间想那些
Right now, Agent Nadeem's got all my attention.
现在 我的注意力全在纳迪姆探员身上
If he digs into Jasper Evans,
如果他查贾斯珀·伊万斯
he'll know we're telling the truth about Fisk.
他会知道我们说的菲斯克的事都是真的
Then he'll dig into the rest of it. I hope.
希望他就会继续查下去
I did this.
是我造成的
Wilson Fisk did this.
是威尔逊·菲斯克造成的
Evans wouldn't have come to the Bulletin
要不是我威胁了伊万斯的儿子
if I hadn't threatened his son.
他根本不会来公报办公室
This isn't on you.
这不怪你
And this isn't the time to give up the fight.
我们现在不该放弃抗争
We need to find Matt No. Um...
我们得找到马特 不
I'm gonna go to the hospital.
我要去医院
Are you hurt?
你受伤了
I'm the only one who wasn't.
只有我没受伤
Marci. I should take this. She's worried.
玛茜 我应该接一下 她很担心
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm fine.
对 我没事
I know. I'm sorry, it's just been crazy. The time has--
我知道 抱歉 太疯狂了...
Seema, I'm fine.
西玛 我没事
Really, I--
真的
Seems, I wasn't even there.
我都没赶上
I got there after it was all over.
我赶到的时候已经结束了
That's right.
对
I'll be home tonight, okay?
我今晚回家 好吗
Oh, shit. That's tonight?
该死 是今晚吗
No. No, no. Don't cancel. Um...
不不 别取消
It'll be good to see the family.
见见家人挺好的
And good for Sami, you know?
对萨米也好
And let him know everything really is all right.
让他知道真的没什么事
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Where is he?
他在哪
Damn, it's cold out here. You got your hat?
该死 外面真冷 戴帽子了吗
I could get your hat.
我能帮你拿
No, Melvin, it's okay. I'm in the office today.
不 梅尔文 没关系 我今天坐办公室
Okay.
好的
I made you cheese and pickles.
我给你做了干酪泡菜
Thanks, love.
谢谢 宝贝
You got your gun? Of course. Right here.
带枪了吗 当然 这儿呢
What's going on?
怎么了
You've been acting strange all morning.
你今天早上都很奇怪
I...
我
worry about you.
担心你
Because I hang out with paroled cons like you?
因为我总跟你这种保释犯待在一起
'Cause they're not like me.
因为他们和我不一样
I can take care of myself, big man.
我能照顾好自己 大块头
You be good today. I'll make asopao for dinner.
你今天听话 我晚上做泡饭
Okay.
好的
Love you.
爱你
Betsy's your parole officer.
贝兹是你的保释官
Please don't tell anyone. It's against the rules.
请别告诉别人 这违反规定
I don't care what you do with Betsy, Melvin.
我不在乎你跟贝兹在一起 梅尔文
You know why I'm here.
你知道我为什么来这
Fisk made me make the suit.
菲斯克逼我做一套制♥服♥
Did that man hurt you?
那家伙伤害你了吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Who was he?
他是谁
He didn't tell me his name.
他没说名字
But I can make you a new one...
但我可以给你做套新的
to protect you against him. It'd be a fair fight.
帮你防御他 打起来就公平了
I don't want the suit anymore.
我不想要制♥服♥了
You don't like it?
你不喜欢
I've outgrown what it stood for.
我已经放弃它赋予的意义
When you made my suit, there were molds, measurements.
你做我的制♥服♥时 有模具 尺寸
At the workshop, maybe there's something.
在车间 也许能找出什么
I've been to the workshop. It's been burned down.
我去过车间了 已经被烧毁了
Yeah, I burned it down,
对 我烧的
because I didn't want to help Fisk, but...
因为我不想帮助菲斯克
he made me a new shop and he threatened Betsy.
但他给我准备了新的车间 还威胁贝兹
People died because you helped him, Melvin.
许多人死了 就因为你帮他 梅尔文
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Where is your new shop?
你的新车间在哪
Foggy Bear?
福吉熊
Oh, my God! Are you all right?
天啊 你没事吧
When did you get here?
你什么时候回来的
I tried to stay awake. I've been watching the news all night.
我努力保持清醒 看了一宿新闻
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Babe, talk to me.
宝贝 开口说话
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm just tired.
我就是累了
Let's get you to bed.
我扶你上♥床♥
Babe?
宝贝
Jasper Evans.
贾斯珀·伊万斯
Locked up in '91 on a couple of murder two counts.
1991年因为杀死两人入狱
Seems he walked into a convenience store,
看起来他进了一家商店
got talked to the wrong way,
被人找茬
ended up shooting an honest cashier
最后枪杀了一名诚实的收银员
and a sweet old granny picking up her Sunday Powerball ticket.
和一位去取周末彩票的和善老太太
Yeah. Yeah?
对 对
Warden, this lifer was supposed to be serving
典狱长 这个无期徒刑犯人本该
a year in the hole for shanking Wilson Fisk.
因为捅伤菲斯克被关一年禁闭
Is that a question?
这是问题吗
How could he be in the hole
他怎么可能同时被关禁闭
and get killed in a newspaper office at the same time?
又在报社被枪杀
Some pencil-pusher must've checked the wrong box
肯定是哪个文职人员搞错了
and let him out by mistake.
放他出去了
Look. I'm not trying to jam you up.
听着 我没想威胁你
I'm just trying to nail down how he got out.
我只是想搞清楚他是怎么出来的
And who might have wanted him dead.
还有谁想让他死
I need answers, Warden.
我需要答案 典狱长
You got nothing? Seriously?
什么都不说 真的吗
I want my lawyer.
我想要律师
I talked to the Bulletin reporter.
我跟公报记者谈过了
Jasper Evans was going to say that Fisk staged his own shanking.
贾斯珀·伊万斯本来要说菲斯克遭袭是他自导自演
He had him released from prison as payback.
他放他出狱作为酬劳
Jesus.
天哪
Tell me the warden disputes that.
拜托告诉我 典狱长提出异议了
He's more concerned with covering his own ass.
他更关心保住自己
He's lawyered up. Oh, shit.
找律师了 该死
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表