剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
His testimony to the grand jury
他对大陪审团的证言
remains sealed and inadmissible...
没有被公开和采纳
but given its public nature,
但考虑到此事的影响
we should weigh the benefits of keeping him alive.
我们应该考虑暂时留他性命
Force Nadeem to stand trial for the murder of Agent Winn,
迫使纳迪姆因谋杀探员温恩而受审
turning the FBI against him and discrediting him in the press.
让联调局针对他 使他在媒体上失信
My thoughts exactly, sir.
我也是这样想的 先生
Wilson, what does Agent Nadeem know about your business?
威尔森 探员纳迪姆对你的事了解多少
A considerable amount.
了解很多
And is he determined to find ways to hurt you? To hurt us?
他是否下定决心要找到办法伤害你 伤害我们
Yes.
是的
Don't you think it would be safer to remove the threat?
你不觉得除掉这个威胁更保险吗
Yes, I do.
我同意
If Agent Poindexter is useful,
如果探员波因德克斯那么有用
perhaps he can help us with this problem.
也许他可以帮我们解决这个问题
You'll let him know, won't you? Yes, ma'am.
你会告诉他的 对吧 好的 夫人
I hoped it'd be you.
我就希望是你
Hi, Ray.
雷
Come on inside. Let's talk.
进屋吧 我们谈谈
Come on, Dex. We both know you're a better liar than that.
拜托 德克斯 你撒的谎可没有这么拙劣
You want a private place to kill me.
你想找个私密的地方杀了我
You're in a tough spot, Ray. I get that.
你的处境不妙 雷 我明白
It sounds hard. Really hard.
听起来很难 真的很难
When he's done with you, he'll bury you, too.
等他利用完你 他也会杀了你
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
I'm doing fine.
我挺好的
And you would be, too, if you hadn't opened your mouth.
如果你没开口 你也会好好的
It's not too late to turn things around, Dex.
现在挽回还不晚 德克斯
Fisk manipulated you,
菲斯克在操控你
just like he did me and Tammy and everyone else.
就像他操控了我和塔米和所有人
I can help you cut a deal with the DA.
我可以帮你和地检官达成协议
We can take him down, you and me.
我们可以扳倒他 你我二人
Two federal agents... like we were before.
两个联调局探员 和以前一样
No, that's not gonna happen, Ray.
不 那不会发生的 雷
I'm more than a fed now.
我不只是个联调局探员了
I feel more myself than I have in my whole life.
我人生中自我感觉从未这么好过
Fisk gave me that.
这是菲斯克给我的
As long as I'm alive, my family's at risk.
只要我活着 我的家人就有危险
Let's go, Ray.
进屋吧 雷
I'm not going anywhere with you, Dex.
我哪儿也不和你去 德克斯
Whatever you need to do... you do it here.
不管你需要做什么 就在这做吧
Thanks, Brett.
谢谢 布莱特
Yeah, okay.
好的
Matt, please... No. We tried it your way.
马特 拜托 不 我们试过你的方法了
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表