剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I should get going. I don't wanna miss my window.
我该走了 我不想错过机会
Really? No, uh, "It's too dangerous, Karen"?
真的吗 不说"太危险了 凯伦"吗
Clearly, you can handle yourself.
很明显你能照顾好自己
But, you know, Karen, please, be careful.
但是 凯伦 拜托了 小心点
Got it.
知道了
Detective Mahoney.
马霍尼警探
I see you're putting in for early retirement.
我知道你这是想申请提前退休
No, sir, Mr. District Attorney.
不是的 地方检察官先生
There's someone who needs to talk to you.
有人需要和你谈谈
Oh, hell.
该死
You ever hear of a phone?
你不会打电♥话♥吗
I'm as familiar with my phone
我有多会打电♥话♥
as you are with the "Ignore call" button.
你就有多会"忽略来电"
What do you want?
你想怎样
Another viral video you can use to campaign against me?
又一个可以用来跟我竞争选举的热播视频吗
I want to make you an offer that you won't want to refuse.
我想提出一个你不会拒绝的提议
I can't wait.
我都迫不及待了
In exchange for an hour of your time,
我会退出选举让你获胜
I'll drop out of the race and hand you the election.
用来交换你一个小时的时间
What's the punch line? No punch line.
陷阱是什么 没有陷阱
I'm just asking that you sit down
我只是想让你坐下来
with Matt Murdock and me and a client of ours,
和马特·默多克和我还有我们的一个委托人
and just listen to what he has to say.
听听他要说什么
I do that, and you just drop out?
我这样做 你就会退出吗
You know, I don't even pick up a book in the airport
你知道我在机场买♥♥本书
without reading the last page first?
都忍♥不住要先看最后一页吗
I need to know what this meeting is about.
我需要知道这次见面的目的
It's about Wilson Fisk. For the love of...
是关于威尔逊·菲斯克 老天
You need help, Nelson. Get the hell out of my car.
你需要看病去 尼尔森 下车
Fisk is threatening my family.
菲斯克在威胁我的家人
He got them dirty,
他诱导他们犯事
and now he's using them as leverage against me.
现在他利用他们在威胁我
So if you win the election...
如果你赢得选举
and take my job, Fisk will control New York's DA?
得到我的工作 菲斯克就会控制纽约地方检察官
Right.
是的
So, honestly, I'm dropping out
所以说实话 不管你
whether you give me an hour of your time or not.
给不给我一个小时 我都会退出
But I'm asking you to anyway.
但我还是请求你
You'll withdraw publicly?
你会公开退出吗
And endorse you.
并且支持你
Throw in an extra 15 minutes, I'll even vote for you.
再加15分钟 我甚至会为你投票
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Testifying is not gonna be easy.
作证并不简单
I loved my job.
我热爱我的工作
And I loved being the good guy.
我热爱做个好人
I want to be on the right side of the line again.
我想再次做正确的一方
You didn't love it enough to stop Fisk.
你的热爱不够 没能阻止菲斯克
Fisk knows how to make people vulnerable.
菲斯克知道怎样找到人们的弱点
He got my sister-in-law's health insurance canceled,
他让我嫂子的医疗保险被取消
left my family with bills to pay. Bills that I had to--
让我的家人支付巨款 我不得不
So you take a loan, you sell your house, you figure it out.
去申请贷款 把房♥子卖♥♥了 你能找到办法
You don't allow yourself to become an accessory.
你不该让自己成为从犯
It wasn't that easy You backed his play, Ray.
没那么简单 你支持了他 雷
You moved him into his hotel, even gave him his toys back.
你让他搬回他的酒店 甚至把他的玩具还给他了
He was giving information that saved lives.
他给我们的信息能拯救生命
While he was taking lives.
他同时也在取人性命
While he was taking over the city!
并且掌控这座城市
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I thought you were my lawyer!
我以为你是我的律师
I am your lawyer, but I can't help you
我是你的律师 但如果你
if you can't answer this one simple question.
连这个简单的问题都回答不了 我无法帮你
Why didn't you blow the whistle
你看着你的老板谋杀了一名探员
when you watched your boss murder an agent?
你为什么一句话都不敢说
I don't know.
我不知道
Or when you saw Dex walk in that church?
或者看着德克斯走进那间教堂
You didn't say a goddamn word when he murdered a priest.
他杀神父时你什么都没说
I don't know. Then why are we here?!
我不知道 那我们在这干什么
Because I took the damn bait!
因为我上当了
Because I didn't want my son to see me
因为我不想我儿子把我当成
as just an average federal employee.
一个普通的联调局职员
I messed up.
我搞砸了
I destroyed my life.
我毁了我的生活
My family's life.
我家人的生活
And I would do anything to take it all back again.
我愿意做任何事来纠正
Good.
很好
You tell that to the DA, and I can help you.
你把这些话告诉地检官 我就可以帮你
Blake Tower, FBI Special Agent Ray Nadeem.
布雷克·陶瓦 联调局特别探员雷·纳迪姆
We've met.
我们见过
Before we begin, some ground rules.
开始前 说几条基本规则
Our client will speak to you under terms of use immunity.
我们委托人供述的条件是获得豁免权
He does not waive his Fifth Amendment rights.
他没有放弃第五修正案的权利
Special Agent,
特别探员
I should advise you that Misters Nelson and Murdock
我提醒你 尼尔森和默多克先生
have their own agendas in this case.
在案中有自己的安排
Conflicts of interest
打官司时
are not something you want in legal counsel.
有利益冲突可不好
I trust them.
我相信他们
Suit yourself.
随你吧
Mr. Nelson played his biggest and last card to get me here.
尼尔森先生用他的王牌把我带到这里
So, what are you going to tell me?
你要告诉我什么
He's going to tell you that Wilson Fisk has had people murdered,
他要告诉你威尔逊·菲斯克杀了很多人
blackmailed federal law enforcement personnel,
勒索联邦执法人员
and is currently taxing New York's criminals
还向纽约的罪犯收税
in exchange for protection from prosecution.
让他们避免被起诉
And your client has personally witnessed these acts?
你的委托人亲眼目睹了这些吗
He did. And he's prepared to testify.
是的 他准备作证
Now, before I agree to that,
在我同意前先问一下
Agent Nadeem, why are you coming forward now?
纳迪姆探员 你为什么现在站出来了
I hurt people.
我伤害了别人
My pride hurt people.
我的骄傲伤害了别人
And I need to make that right again.
我需要纠正此事
Okay.
好吧
I accept the terms of use immunity.
我接受豁免条约
Tell me what you know.
把知道的告诉我吧
Can I get you anything else, sir?
你还需要别的东西吗 先生
I just wanted to say I'm sorry about Karen Page.
我只想为凯伦·佩吉的事道歉
She would be dead if Agent Nadeem hadn't interfered.
如果不是纳迪姆探员插手 她早就死了
After everything you've done for me, I...
你为我做了这么多 我
I just wanted to tell you that I'll keep my word.
我只想告诉你 我会信守承诺的
I will find her, and when I do, I am going--
我会找到她 然后我会
No.
不
This matter will be handled, but not by you.
这事会解决的 但不是你来
I can handle Agent Nadeem. Do nothing.
我可以搞定纳迪姆探员 什么都别做
It's clear that I have put too great a burden on your shoulders.
显然我让你承受了太多
After the attack on my home...
我家中发生袭击后
I secured my family and came directly here.
我安顿好家人就直接来这了
This is unbelievable. Believe it.
难以置信 相信吧
I can convene a special grand jury today.
我今天就可以召集特别大陪审团
Probably by 4:00 p.m.
下午四点吧
Great. Our offer is straightforward.
很好 我们的提议很直接
Agent Nadeem's testimony in exchange for full immunity.
纳迪姆探员的证词换完全豁免权
He just confessed to being an accessory in how many homicides?
他刚承认是多少件谋杀案的同谋
Cases you would never make in a million years
如果没有我委托人的证词
without our client's testimony.
这些案子你永远都定不了案
If this was a larceny case, or corruption, maybe.
如果这是盗窃或贪污 或许吧
But he's a federal law
但他是联邦执法人员
enforcement officer that looked the other way
目击一级重罪
while class A felonies, homicides, were committed.
多起谋杀时 却睁一只眼闭一只眼
Two men were murdered in front of him,
两个人在他面前被杀
and he never said a damn word.
他一个字都没说
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表