剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
He didn't say a thing, because he was afraid for his family.
他不说是怕家人会受到伤害
Fisk tried to kill them all last night,
菲斯克昨晚想杀他们
and Agent Nadeem is here today, telling you everything.
纳迪姆探员今天还是来了 坦白一切
Can you say you'd do the same thing, Mr. Tower?
你觉得自己能做到吗 陶瓦先生
Our offer expires when you walk out that door.
我们的提议在你离开这里前都有效
Full immunity, or we're advising our client to run for his life.
完全豁免权 否则我们就建议委托人逃命去了
Five years.
五年
On each count. No.
每个案子五年 不
You can't do murder and walk.
杀了人是无法逍遥法外的
Come on, Blake, no jail time.
拜托 布雷克 别让他坐牢
You'll be the DA who took down Wilson Fisk,
你会成为将威尔逊·菲斯克捉拿归案的地检官
and the next stop on the Tower train is the governorship.
然后你下一步就是州长了
Five years, on all counts.
所有案子一共判五年
Final offer.
最后的提议
Thank you for coming by, Mr. Tower.
谢谢你过来 陶瓦先生
Wait.
等等
He's right.
他说得对
I did the crime.
我犯罪了
And I need to keep my family safe.
我要保护我的家人
I'll take it.
我接受
It's okay.
没事
I'm good with this.
我觉得没问题
Let me make a call.
我打个电♥话♥
Sami, there's something I need to talk to you about.
萨米 我要跟你说件事
You might hear some stories about me, some stuff that...
你可能会听说一些我的事 一些
sounds like I did bad things.
听起来像是我做了坏事
No, I didn't do them.
不 我没有
But I didn't stop them from happening, either.
但我没能阻止坏事发生
And that's just as bad.
这也一样糟
I was trying to keep you and your mom safe.
我是在保护你和妈妈
That's all that matters to me.
这对我来说最重要
I don't care what people say about me,
我不在乎别人怎么说我
all I care about is... what you say about me,
我只在乎你怎么说我
and that you get to live the life that you want.
我还想让你过上你想要的生活
I love you, kid.
我爱你 孩子
Feels good, right?
感觉不错吧
What? Letting Ray serve five years?
什么 让雷坐五年牢
Any other lawyers, he would've gone away a lot longer.
换其他律师 他肯定会坐得长很多
But I meant working together, you and me.
但我是说你和我合作
Doing what we're supposed to be doing
按照应该的方式
the way we're supposed to be doing it.
做我们应该做的事
Yeah... it felt good.
感觉不错
Right?
对吧
I miss this, working together, giving a shit about my clients.
我怀念我们一起共事 在意我的客户
Not just billing midtown jackholes in six-minute increments.
不只是给市中心的那些混♥蛋♥收六分钟额外收费
Those jackholes pay well, though, huh?
不过那些混♥蛋♥让你赚不少吧
What, are those new shoes?
那是新鞋子
Seems like you got used to the money, Nelson.
看来你已经习惯有钱的感觉了 尼尔森
So I'll get unused to it.
那我就再改回来
We should do this again.
我们应该重操旧业
Don't get ahead of yourself. We're not there yet.
别太激动 我们还没到那一步
But we're getting there.
但接近了
Vanessa.
凡妮莎
I'm sorry, I overslept. Long flights do me in.
抱歉 我睡过头了 长途飞行太累了
I heard the shower. I thought you might be famished.
我听见淋浴声了 想着你一定饿了
My favorite. Yes, I remember.
我的最爱 对 我记得
More salt?
加点盐吗
It's perfect.
正好
Vanessa, something's bothering you.
凡妮莎 你有心事
Please tell me what it is.
请告诉我是什么
While I was away, I was always surrounded by your bodyguards.
我出国的时候 总是被你的保镖环绕
"How are you, Ms. Marianna?"
"你好吗 玛丽安娜女士"
"How is your day going, Ms. Marianna?"
"你今天怎么样 玛丽安娜女士"
I was always "Fine."
我总说 "不错"
The day was always "Nice."
每天总是过得"很好"
One day, I, um, found myself on the Nervión River in Bilbao.
有一天 我发现自己在毕尔巴鄂的尼尔维恩河上
Hundreds of people...
有数百人
Tourists posed for pictures, held hands...
游客们在摆姿势拍照 牵着手
kissed on the riverfront.
在河边亲吻
I was surrounded by people...
我被许多人围绕
but I wasn't with them.
却又格格不入
I was lonely.
我孤身一人
Vanessa, we have both been lonely.
凡妮莎 我们都孤身一人
And I still am.
我仍然是
I'm here, surrounded by your things,
我在这 住在你的房♥子里
your people, even you...
身边是你的手下 甚至有你
but I still don't feel that I'm with you.
但我仍然感觉不是其中一员
What can I do?
我能做什么
I'll do anything. Please, tell me.
什么都行 请告诉我
I am sorry to bother you, sir,
抱歉打扰了 先生
but I'm afraid this cannot wait.
但这个恐怕等不了
Not here.
别在这说
I have to...
我必须...
Forgive me, please.
请原谅我
Of course.
当然
Never in front of Vanessa.
别在凡妮莎面前说
Tell me.
告诉我
Agent Nadeem has not yet been located.
还没有发现纳迪姆探员的位置
But my source tells me
但我的线人告诉我
that the state's grand jury that was to be released this morning
原定今早离开法♥院♥的州大陪审团
has been held late.
迟迟未走
What's more, courthouse security has been dramatically increased.
另外 法♥院♥的安保人员急剧增加
These could be indications--
这可能暗示着
Nadeem is intending to testify.
纳迪姆要出庭作证了
That could be problematic.
这可能是个麻烦
Yes, it would, sir.
是的 先生
What's unclear to me is how you failed to kill him!
我不懂的是 你怎么会没成功杀了他
Daredevil interfered.
夜魔侠干预
The men responsible have been eliminated.
负责任的相关人员已经被处理
However, the ultimate responsibility does rest with me.
然而 最终还是我的责任
If you would like my resignation, I understand.
如果你想让我辞职 我理解
You protected her...
你保护了她
two years.
两年
You kept Vanessa safe when I couldn't.
在我不在的时候 你保护了凡妮莎
No, Felix. I want you to finish the job.
不 菲利克斯 我想让你完成工作
If you need assistance, call our friends.
如果需要帮忙 叫我们那些朋友
Do whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
I will not be indicted.
我不能被起诉
Hey, Tommy, I'll have two--
汤米 我要两个...
Two knishes with extra sauerkraut and extra mustard.
两个馅饼 多加泡菜和芥末
It's 11:40.
现在11点40分
You're a creature of habit.
你生活很有规律
This totally doesn't mean that I forgive you, by the way.
这完全不代表我原谅你了
I'm trying to keep a low profile. I'm sorry.
我在低调行事 抱歉
You know who's people are looking for me, so...
你知道谁的人在追杀我
Well, after what happened at the church,
教堂的事发生之后
so is every FBI agent and reporter in the city.
城里所有的联邦探员和记者也在找你
Uh, your knishes?
你的馅饼
Here.
给
So, um... are we doing this?
所以...终于要说了吗
If by "This" You mean I tell you who Daredevil is, then no.
如果你是指告诉你夜魔侠的身份 那不行
What I can tell you is
我能告诉你的是
who attacked the Bulletin in Daredevil's suit.
穿夜魔侠制♥服♥袭击报社的那个人是谁
Do you have a name?
你有名字吗
Ben Poindexter.
本·波因德克斯特
The FBI agent who saved Fisk.
救菲斯克的那个联邦探员
Yeah, well, apparently he made a good impression,
对 显然他留了个好印象
because he's working for him now.
因为他现在为他效力了
And you can prove this how? I don't have to.
你能怎么证明 我不用证明
In a couple of hours, the head of Fisk's FBI detail
几小时后 菲斯克联调局安保的头儿
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表