剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
And keep all those corrupt officials for himself.
把那些腐♥败♥官员都留给了自己
He's planning to turn himself
他打算把自己
into a one-stop shop for bribery and protection.
变成贿赂保护一条龙服务
It's all right here.
都在这里
Mr. Nelson.
尼尔森先生
As district attorney, you can't just pander to a crowd.
作为地检官 你不能哗众取宠
You have to prove your case.
你得拿出证据
I can. No, you can't.
我可以 你做不到
My turn.
该我了
At your fancy law firm, what they teach is, "create a fiction."
在你的高档律所 他们教你"创建说法"
What story does a jury need to hear? Not what facts.
陪审团需要听到的说法 而非事实
I have been prosecuting for 13 years,
我做了13年检察官了
and I can tell you this is not how criminal law works.
我可以告诉你 刑法不是这样的
Moving speeches impress a crowd,
发表讲话打动听众
but they don't stand up in criminal court.
但这在刑法法庭上站不住脚
I don't have your experience, Mr. Tower.
我没有你的经验 陶瓦先生
It's true. But then again,
没错 不过
I'm not jaded
我也还没厌倦
from doing the same thing for too many years, either.
日复一日 总做同样的事
I'm still passionate about what the law can do.
我依然对法律的能力充满激♥情♥
And that's a very powerful tool to work with.
这是很有力的工具
Because when you get beyond the cold facts
因为当你超越冰冷的事实
and really get worked up about what you're doing, you can...
对你所做的事真正激动起来 你就能...
Holy shit.
糟糕
I can't hear you.
我听不清
You can do what, Mr. Nelson? Freeze up in front of a jury?
能什么 尼尔森先生 在陪审团面前僵住吗
We'll be watching.
我们会看着的
You gotta be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Ms. Page.
佩吉小姐
I must admit, I'm surprised you're here.
我得承认 我没想到你会来
I suppose this qualifies as hard time?
这也算艰难吗
Yes, I'm sure all of this is offensive to you,
你一定觉得这一切很过分
given our personal history.
因为我们的历史
You mean the times you tried to have me killed?
你是说你找人杀我那次吗
Crimes for which I'm still paying.
我仍在为这些罪行付出代价
Yes. It's offensive.
是啊 是很过分
Tea?
喝茶吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I'm not here for tea.
我不是来喝茶的
Sit down.
坐下
You came for words, at least.
你至少是来说话的
Yeah.
嗯
Let's-- Let's have some words.
那我们说话吧
You are not writing an article about my mother.
你不能写关于我妈妈的报道
I'm not?
是吗
I could.
我可以写的
To what end, Ms. Page?
为了什么目的 佩吉小姐
My distress?
惹我难过吗
Doesn't actually sound that bad, now that you say it.
你这么说出来 听上去还不赖
I do not welcome intrusions into my privacy.
我不喜欢隐私遭到窥探
Yet you invited me in?
那你还请我进来
You worked for Ben Urich, didn't you?
你曾为本·尤里奇工作 是吧
I believe he mentored you.
他教导过你
Yes, before he was murdered.
是的 在他被杀前
A final lesson. One you seem not to have understood.
这是最后一课 而你没有领会
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
It's an observation.
只是看法
Well, you're right.
你说得对
I'm not here to talk about your mother.
我不是来谈你母亲的
I'd rather talk about what she told Ben.
我更想谈谈她对本说的话
Actually, really, rather, what she told us.
其实 应该说是她对我们说的
See, I don't think you know, but I was with him.
我觉得你不知道 但我跟他一起去的
It probably wasn't fair.
可能不太公平
Two trained journalists working on a
两个老练的记者那样
feeble old woman like that.
哄骗一个柔弱的老妇人
It's easy to push her.
逼她说出来很容易
Get her to say things she doesn't want to.
让她说出她不想说的话
Your point?
你想说什么
She remembered a lot about your childhood.
她记得很多你童年时的事
They say the oldest memories stick around the longest.
据说最早的记忆是记得最久的
She remembered a lot of little things.
她记得好多事
A lot of... embarrassing things.
很多 丢人的事
Seems like there were a lot of those, weren't there, Willie?
那种事似乎很多 是吧 威利
I'm sure your readers at the Bulletin
我相信你《公报》的读者
will be as entertained as you are.
会跟你一样感兴趣的
No, we would never print those.
不 我们不印那个的
We just pass them around the office.
我们只会在办公室里传传
How is it around your office?
你们办公室现在怎么样了
I heard about your misfortune.
我听说了你们遭遇的不幸
Before it even happened, I'm sure.
肯定是还没发生时就知道了
No, the story that we will print
不 我们要印的报道
is her very detailed description of your father.
是她对你父亲的详细描述
And how you murdered him.
以及你是如何杀了他
A hammer.
用一把锤子
At that age?
你当时还那么小
Is there any part of you that isn't broken, I wonder?
你还有没有坏掉的部分吗
You asked me why I let you in.
你问我为什么让你进来
The reason is, Ms. Page, I have a few questions of my own.
原因 佩吉小姐 是我也有问题要问
You are a respected journalist,
你是个受尊敬的记者
but at one time you were merely a secretary at a law firm.
但你曾经不过是个律所的秘书
To Matt Murdock, yes?
为马特·默多克工作 是吧
Office manager.
办公室经理
Intimately involved in his affairs, huh?
跟他的事关系密切 是吧
His business affairs.
他生意上的事
Of course.
当然了
Tell me, so at what point
告诉我 你是什么时候
did you learn about Mr. Murdock's secret life?
发现了默多克先生的秘密生活
Yeah.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Ms. Page.
谢谢你 佩吉小姐
Okay.
好
Okay.
好吧
You want secrets?
你想听秘密
I can tell you a secret, Wilson.
我告诉你一个 威尔逊
Okay if I call you that?
我可以那么喊你吗
I feel like we know each other well enough by now.
我觉得我们到现在挺熟了
As you wish, Karen. Great.
随你 凯伦 那好
James Wesley.
詹姆斯·韦斯利
What was it like for you when he disappeared?
他失踪时你是什么感觉
Really, it's those first 24 hours
头24小时
that are the worst, aren't they?
是最糟糕的 是吧
When you call and you call and you call,
你不停地打电♥话♥
and there's just no answer.
就是没人接
It becomes an obsession.
你执念于此
The calling. The never-ending loop
打电♥话♥ 耳朵里无限循环的
of a ghost's voice mail in your ear.
幽灵留言信箱录音
You worry.
你担心
You wonder.
你瞎想
You swear, "God damn it,
你发誓 "该死的
if he's still living, I'm gonna kill him myself."
如果他还活着 我也要亲手杀了他"
Is that what it was like for you?
你是这样的吗
Did you rage at him?
气他
'Cause you thought he betrayed you?
因为你以为他背叛了你
Because I wonder what would be worse for you.
因为不知对你来说哪个更糟
His duplicity or his death?
他的欺骗还是死亡
He died quickly.
他死的很利落
If you were wondering.
如果你想知道的话
Didn't suffer much.
没怎么受罪
You see, Wilson, Matt Murdock
你瞧 威尔逊 马特·默多克
isn't the person you should be worried about.
不是你该去担心的人
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表