剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
They hired us through someone else.
他们通过别人雇佣了我们
Who?
谁
Some executive.
某个高管
Hang on.
等等
Was it this guy?
是他吗
James Wesley. You remember him?
詹姆斯·韦斯莱 记得他吗
Uh, yeah. I think that was him. Why?
对 我想是他 怎么了
Just trying to put the pieces together.
就想把事实拼凑清楚
Okay. Uh... Well, here are some other pieces
好吧 还有些其他事实
for you to put together.
给你继续拼凑
Felix Manning. Red Lion National Bank.
菲利克斯·曼宁 红狮国家银行
Vancorp. Any of that ring any bells?
万科集团 这些有印象吗
I don't follow.
我没听懂
Well, instead of letting Fisk use you and the FBI
与其任由让菲斯克利用你还有联调局
to retaliate against innocent lawyers who put him in prison,
来报复把他绳之以法的清白律师
why don't you ask him
为什么不去问问他
if he hired a fixer named Felix Manning
他是不是雇了一名叫菲利克斯·曼宁的掮客
to launder money through Red Lion?
来通过红狮银行洗钱
Ask him if he's the true owner of
问问他是不是一家
a shell company called Vancorp.
名为万科的空头公♥司♥的真正老板
Why would I do that?
我为什么那样做
Because it just bought the Presidential Hotel.
因为它刚买♥♥下了国宾酒店
Where are you getting this from?
你从哪得到的消息
I ask questions for a living.
我靠问问题谋生
I just ask better ones than you do.
只不过我更能问到点上罢了
Like, has your so-called prisoner
比方说 你们所谓的囚犯
just bought the prison you're keeping him in?
是不是刚刚买♥♥下了你们用来关他的监狱
Has he bought?
他买♥♥了吗
So this is what? Just a theory?
那这是什么 一个想法而已吗
You have any proof?
你有证据吗
Fisk is using you, Agent Nadeem.
探员雷·纳迪姆 菲斯克在利用你
That's what he does.
他就是这种人
Is that a no?
那是没有证据了
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
Not at this time.
现在还没有
Then I'm done answering the wrong questions.
那我不想再回答不该问的问题了
Is this everything?
就这些了吗
Everything Felix's investigators
这是菲利克斯的调查员们
were able to dig up on short notice.
短时间内能查到的所有信息了
This will take some time.
这需要点时间
I brought an audiobook.
我带了本有声读物
Dex, ready to go?
德克斯 可以走了吗
Game starts in 20. Traffic's a nightmare.
比赛20分钟后就开始了 路上很堵
We gotta hustle.
我们要快点
What's the deal? You don't even got your uniform on.
什么情况 你连运动服都还没穿
You all right, buddy?
你还好吗 伙计
Trouble in paradise?
有什么心事吗
Does the headmaster know
校长知道
you're drilling a hole in his pile of bricks?
你在他的墙里打了个洞吗
He doesn't like it.
他不喜欢
He gives you a hard time, you send him my way.
他再刁难你 你就找我
It's damn fine practice.
练得真不赖
Hey, I got you a little something.
我给你带了样礼物
I was gonna wait until after the game...
我本来想等比赛后给你的
100% leather.
百分百真皮的
That's steerhide in the pocket and cowhide in the palm,
口袋是阉牛皮的 手掌是母牛皮的
so it's nice and soft.
又好看又柔软
Try it on.
试试看
An all-star pitcher deserves some all-star gear.
全明星投手就得配全明星护具
Come on, let's go break it in.
来吧 我们去练练手吧
Wait.
等等
Real quick, can I show you my new wind-up?
很快的 要不要看看我新创的投球挥臂动作
All right, showboat.
好的 骚包
Let's see it.
我们来看一看
You're in the zone, Dex. Keep throwing those heaters.
德克斯 你在投球区 投些好球出来
Strike!
好球
Strike!
击球
Strike!
击球
Strike! Strike!
击球 击球
Strike!
击球
All right, kiddo. Pack it in.
好了 孩子 行了
Let's give that arm of yours a rest.
让你的手臂休息一下
You're pulling me?
你要我下场吗
I'm gonna let Kanon finish it out.
我要让卡农来完成后面的
But... but no one's gotten a hit off me.
但是没人打得到我的球
I know. You're killin' it out here. No question.
我知道 这里你最牛 毫无疑问
But I gotta give other kids some field time.
但是我也要给其他孩子上场的机会
You can't do this. It's not fair! You gotta let me keep going.
不行 这样不公平 你得让我继续打
Keep it together, okay? Take a few deep breaths.
保持冷静 好吗 深呼吸几下
Big gulps of air.
大口吸气
I need...
我要
I need to keep going.
我要继续打
If I pitch a perfect game, then they might...
如果我投球投得好 他们可能就会
Dex...
德克斯
you could pitch a billion perfect games.
你能投出一百万场好球
It won't bring your parents back.
但你父母回不来了
Okay.
好了
Hit the pine.
下场吧
Grab a Popsicle.
去吃根冰棒
We'll talk later.
我们回头聊
Well, this has been nice so far, hasn't it?
到现在都挺好的 不是吗
Talking like this.
像这样聊天
Now that we've gotten to know each other a little bit,
既然我们彼此已经了解一点了
I wonder if we could talk about Coach Bradley?
我在想我们能不能聊一聊布兰德利教练
What happened at the field?
在训练场发生了什么
How did it make you feel?
那件事让你感觉如何
Sad?
难过
Maybe a little scared?
也许有点害怕
I wasn't sad.
我不悲伤
Why not, do you think?
为什么
He was a jerk.
他是个混♥蛋♥
How so?
为什么
How was Coach Bradley a jerk?
布兰德利教练为什么是混♥蛋♥
He never let me do what I wanted.
他从不让我做想做的事
Didn't know shit about pitching.
关于投球狗屁不懂
He was your coach for a long time.
他当你的教练很长时间了
Was he always such a jerk to you?
他总是对你那么混♥蛋♥吗
What about last year when he named you MVP?
去年提名你当最有价值球员时呢
Was he a jerk then?
他也是混♥蛋♥吗
No. He used to be awesome.
不 他以前很棒
Dex, tell me...
德克斯 告诉我
And be honest.
说实话
We like honesty around here.
我们这里喜欢诚实的孩子
When you hit Coach Bradley...
当你打中布兰德利教练时
was that an accident?
那是个意外吗
Whatever you say stays between us. That's the law.
我们俩之间的谈话不会告诉别人 这是法律规定
No.
不是
It wasn't an accident.
不是意外
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦了吗
No.
不
No.
不
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
But I just told you, I did it on purpose.
但我告诉你了 我是故意的
That doesn't mean it was your fault.
那也不意味着那是你的错
It's confusing, isn't it?
很让人迷糊吧
Here, let me put it like this.
来 我这么说吧
This is you, right?
这个是你 对吧
Yeah.
对
This is fantastic.
这太棒了
But you see how alone you are?
但你看到自己多孤独了吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表