剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
My parents made the mistake
我爸妈之前不应该跟我说
of telling me I could be anything I wanted.
我可以成为我梦想中的自己
Must've been nice to hear, even if it didn't work out.
哪怕最后没成功 这种话听起来也顺耳
My parents were never really that involved.
我爸妈没怎么管过我
Sounds like you didn't need the message anyhow.
你好像也不需要这些话
You did great all on your own.
你自己已经做得很棒了
So, what's it like working for Wilson Fisk?
为威尔逊·菲斯克工作感觉如何
I don't work for him. I work for the federal government.
我不是为他工作 是为联邦政♥府♥
Must be scary to be up close
和那么危险的人物
and personal with someone so dangerous.
私底下接触 很吓人吧
It is what it is.
就那样吧
Do you think a killer like that deserves a second chance?
你觉得那样的杀人犯还应该给他第二次机会吗
You worked at the hotline for three years.
你接了三年热♥线♥电♥话♥
I think you of all people
我觉得你应该最明白
would believe everyone deserves a second chance.
所以人都应该有第二次机会
How did you know I worked there for three years?
你怎么知道我♥干♥了三年
You were only there for one.
你只在那待了一年
You mentioned it earlier.
你之前提到
You quit to do ballet.
你辞职去跳芭蕾了
Did I also mention ballet earlier?
我还提过跳芭蕾吗
Specifically?
这么具体
I guess I... I just assumed.
我猜的吧
Anyway, um...
总之
It's late. I should get home.
很晚了 我该回家了
You're ditching me?
你就这么丢下我了
No, not at all. I...
不是的 我
I just have to go feed my dog.
我要去喂我的狗了
You don't have a dog.
你没狗
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Julie, you're misreading this.
朱莉 你误会了
Let me pay for dinner.
我来付吧
We'll go for a walk in the park. I'll explain.
我们去公园走走 我来解释
Dinner's on me.
这顿晚餐我请
Julie.
朱莉
You're very special to me.
你对我来说很特别
Let go of me, Dex.
放开我 德克斯
Please.
拜托
I said let go!
我说 放开
Just being at Matt's apartment, and his bloody clothes...
在马特的公♥寓♥ 还有他的带血的衣服
And I just-- It threw me.
我很慌
Nadeem's smart.
纳迪姆很聪明
I probably gave him everything he needs to figure it out.
我可能给他查出真♥相♥所需的一切了
Wait. You told the FBI that Matt is Daredevil?
等等 你告诉联调局马特是夜魔侠了
No, no. Of course not.
不 当然没有
They know he's hiding something.
他们知道他有所隐瞒
It's not what they think, but this is bad.
不是他们想的那样 但这不好
This is really bad. Infinitely bad.
很不好 非常不好
We could all go to jail. Foggy
我们都会坐牢的 福吉
I should've never let Matt tell you his secret.
我不该让马特把他的秘密告诉你的
This is my fault.
我的错
I'm not gonna let you pay for our shitty mistakes.
我不会让你为我们的错误买♥♥单
If it comes to it, I'll plead in exchange for your immunity.
如果真到这一步 我会出庭换你的认罪
Foggy...
福吉
You always see the good in people.
你总是能看到人好的一面
But you put us on such high pedestals,
但你把我们想得太好了
you can't see who we really are.
所以看不到我们真实的面孔
I didn't tell the FBI Matt is Daredevil. I did something worse.
我没告诉联调局马特是夜魔侠 我♥干♥了更糟的事
Karen, breathe.
凯伦 深呼吸
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
Tell me what happened.
出什么事了
I'm gonna need attorney-client privilege before I can.
我说之前 我需要律师委托人特权
Okay, um, give me five bucks.
好 给我五块钱
Good enough. I'm officially your lawyer.
够了 我是你的律师了
Do you remember the... the Healy trial?
你记得希里的庭审吗
And there was that... that guy from... from CGI
还有那个CGI的人
who offered us a stupid amount of money to take his case?
给了我们一大笔钱 让我们代理他
Yeah, how could I forget that creep?
那个奇葩怎么可能会忘
His name's James Wesley.
他叫詹姆斯·韦斯利
He worked for Fisk.
为菲斯克干活
He disappeared shortly after that,
那之后不久他就消失了
and they think Matt had something to do with it.
他们觉得马特与此有关
That's crazy. Matt had nothing to do with that.
太扯了 马特跟这根本没关系
I know. But if they keep investigating,
我知道 但如果他们继续查
they're gonna find out that I did.
就会发现我跟此有关
What?
什么
I killed him.
我杀了他
Shit. Shit.
操
It's good to see you, Dex. How was your week?
见到你真好 德克斯 你这周如何
I'm scared, Dr. Mercer.
我很害怕 默瑟医生
Scared? What's making you scared?
害怕 为什么
Alpha Team on approach.
一队正在靠近
FBI. Get back in your apartment and close the door.
联调局 回你的公♥寓♥ 关上门
Stack up.
待命
Breach.
破门
FBI!
联调局
Clear!
安全
Murdock's been home.
默多克回过家
Recently.
最近
Command post, we're clear. Suspect's not here.
指挥 检查完毕 嫌犯不在这里
NYPD has been advised. Citywide BOLO.
纽约警局收到 全城追捕
Suspect Matthew Murdock to be considered armed and dangerous.
嫌疑人马修·默多克持有武器 非常危险
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表