剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
you're the one who's gonna be throwing mad parties,
你会是那个开大派对的人
because the pool is definitely happening this year.
因为今年我们绝对建泳池
Really? You bet.
真的吗 当然的
I'm gonna be tossing your butt off the diving board by June.
等到六月 我就要把你丢下跳水台了
Now, what do you say we go inside, throw back some cake?
我们进去 吃点蛋糕吧
Okay. Yeah?
好 好吗
The pool, huh? No, don't.
泳池啊 别
Listen, Nadia said one of her literacy tutors quit last week.
娜狄娅说她的一个文学助教上周辞职了
Maybe I could pick up some evening hours at the center--
或许我晚上可以去中心上几小时课
You're not getting another job. We've been down this road before.
你不能去做兼♥职♥ 我们走过这条路了
I know, Ray, but I can't see another way out.
我知道 雷 但我想不到别的办法了
I'll fix this.
我会解决的
I'll fix everything.
我会解决一切的
I've got a nine o'clock with Salazar,
我九点还跟萨拉查有约
so unless you got something quick...
除非你能长话短说
Salazar just got called downtown.
萨拉查被叫去市中心了
Well, make yourself at home.
那你随意吧
Thanks.
谢谢
My performance review.
我的绩效评估
That's not until the end of the month, correct?
那是月底的事呢 是吧
I'd like it moved up. I'd like to do it now.
我想提前做 现在就做
That's a tall order, Ray.
这可做不到 雷
Performance review isn't the kind of thing we shuffle around.
绩效评估可不是能随便安排的事
Then how come mine's been deferred twice now?
那为什么我的评估被延迟两次了
You're denying me the advancement opportunities
你让我得不到我应得的
that I have rightfully earned.
晋升机会
No, not the Bureau. You.
不是局里 是你的意思
Now, why you'd do something like that to me, I don't have a clue.
你为什么要这么对我 我不知道
But maybe it's time I file a complaint with the EEO.
但我或许该向就业机会平等委员提交投诉了
You're right.
是啊
Your reviews have been deferred
你的评估是被推迟了
for reasons having nothing to do with scheduling or restructuring
而原因并非日程或改组
or whatever bullshit I fed you at the time.
或我当时编的任何胡话
It's because I'm trying to protect you.
是因为我想保护你
Protect me?
保护我
Do you have any idea what your FICO score is?
你知道你的信用分数是多少吗
557. Your FICO score is 557.
557 你的信用分数是557
So it's not stellar. You know, I--
是不太好 我知道...
You're buried in debt, and that makes you a recruitment target.
你债务缠身 因此你容易成为策反对象
It's Bureau policy
局里有政策
not to promote someone with that level of vulnerability.
不能提升有这种把柄的人
My circumstances were exceptional, and you know that.
我的情况很特别 你很清楚
My sisterinlaw was sick and I I am sorry for that.
我嫂子病了 我非常遗憾
Three and a half years.
三年半
I haven't had a pay bump in three and a half years.
我已经三年半没涨工资了
I know it's wrong.
我知道这不对
I know.
我知道
You're a fine agent.
你是个好探员
But I can't make this happen for you.
但我帮不了你
Not until you fix your finances.
除非你先处理好你的财务状况
But look...
但是这样
while I got you here...
正好你在
your number's up.
该你去了
Nice. Nice timing.
好啊 好时机
It's a shit errand. I get it.
我知道这任务很扯
We talk to this guy every month,
我们每个月都去找他
and every month he gives us nothing.
他每个月都什么不说
It's a nice drive, though.
这一路上风景挺好的
Mr. Fisk, I'm Special Agent Ray Nadeem
菲斯克先生 我是联邦调查局的
with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
特别探员雷·纳迪姆
The FBI would like your assistance with...
联调局想请你协助...
Let's cut to the part where you tell me to eat shit,
你直接叫我去吃屎吧
so we can stop wasting each other's time, huh?
我们也不用浪费彼此的时间了
Tell me, Special Agent Nadeem...
告诉我 纳迪姆特别探员
do you have anyone in your life who you love so much,
你生命里可有你挚爱的
you'd do anything to protect them?
会不惜一切保护的人吗
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
I have made many mistakes.
我犯下过不少错误
But I accept the debt I'm paying because of them.
但我接受我因此要还的债
But what I will not accept...
但我不能接受的
is that the woman that I love should have to pay for them, too.
是我所爱的女人也要为此还债
I would do anything to protect her.
我愿不惜一切保护她
Anything.
不惜一切
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What is it you're saying?
你是什么意思
I want to make a deal.
我想做个交易
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表