剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I undeferred you.
是啊 我帮你取消了
I believe the traditional response is, "Thank you."
我认为这时通常的回复应该是 "谢谢"
No, how... How could you do this?
不 你怎么能这么做
Because you gotta get outta here, Karen.
因为你得离开这里 凯伦
I could kill him.
我简直想杀了他
Well, you can't go to college.
你可不能去上大学
You'd miss me too much.
你会太想我的
I don't know,
这我可说不好
I could just get myself a college boyfriend.
我可以给自己找个大学男友
Name's Ian.
他的名字叫伊恩
He plays lacrosse, by the way.
他还会打曲棍球
Sounds like a douche.
听起来像个蠢货
He is. But he's hung like a horse.
是的 但他屌♥大如马
But seriously...
但说真的...
you gonna go?
你要去吗
We both know I'm not goin' anywhere.
我们都清楚我哪儿都不会去
Nothing's permanent, Karen.
没有什么是永恒的 凯伦
Not even the Buddha.
即便是佛陀也是如此
Fagan Corners is.
费根角就是
Sometimes, I feel like I could burn that diner down,
有时 我觉得哪怕我把那家餐馆烧为平地
and it would just respawn by morning.
天还没亮 它就会复原如初
Not if you use diesel.
用柴油就恢复不了了
That's good to know.
谢谢提醒
Well...
好吧
It'll come in useful
如果我凑不出餐馆的五千美元
when I can't find the five grand to pay for that grill.
柴油就会派上用场了
Your dad needs to stop with that bullshit.
你♥爸♥不能再继续做蠢事了
It shouldn't be on you to take care of him and your brother.
不该由你照顾他和你弟弟
Maybe you should just let the diner go under.
也许你该坐视餐馆倒闭
Yeah, we should.
是啊 我们就该这么做
But it's all he's got left of my mom.
但这是我妈留给他的仅剩的东西了
You're trapping yourself with that guilt shit.
你陷入了自己的内疚之中
You're way too nice, K.
你人太好了 小凯
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You know...
这样吧
if you wanna make some real money,
如果你想赚大钱的话
you could always come work with me full-time.
随时欢迎你全职和我一起工作
Pay off that grill in a week. No.
只需一周就能付清餐馆的钱 不
Seriously. You're good at it.
说真的 你很对此很擅长
You and me together, we could take this thing to the next level.
我们携手 能走向新的高度
You could hook up your family and do shit for yourself.
你不要帮家人 为自己想想
Every now and then, we could even go places.
时不时我们可以出去玩一玩
Tibet. Paris.
西♥藏♥ 巴黎
Anywhere we want.
任何我们想去的地方
Sounds good, right?
听起来不错吧
Yeah.
是啊
Like a dream.
像一场梦
Dad.
爸爸
What's goin' on?
怎么啦
Dad said I had to come back right away.
爸爸说我必须马上回来
I just wanted you here for dinner, little girl.
我只是想叫你回家吃饭 宝贝
You made, uh...
你做了 那个
Karencakes. That's right. We're celebrating.
凯伦蛋糕 没错 我们要庆祝一下
Come on. Sit down, honey.
来吧 坐下 宝贝
We're gonna have dinner like a family.
我们像一家人一样吃顿饭
We won't be able to once you go off to college, now will we?
你要是去上大学了我们就没机会了 是吧
What the hell did you tell him? The truth.
你到底跟他说了什么 事实啊
That you can only defer Georgetown twice,
乔治城大学只能延期两次
or you'd have to reapply.
不然你就得重新申请
So you're goin' next term.
你下学期就去上学
God damn it, Kevin. No.
该死 凯文 别这样
Don't worry about us, Karen.
别担心我们 凯伦
You should go.
你要去上学
Dad, I'm not goin' anywhere.
爸爸 我哪儿也不去
Listen, Kevin and I will get by.
听着 我和凯文能挺过去的
Besides that, you know, it's obvious you're bored here.
而且 显然你在这里很无聊
It's affecting your work.
工作也受影响
Sorry, you have a problem with my work?
对不起 我的工作有什么问题吗
Well, you're late all the time.
你总是迟到
You go out most nights,
你晚上总是出去
running around with that Todd Neiman loser.
跟着那个废物托德·內曼到处跑
Do you think it's some big secret?
你以为那是什么大秘密吗
That's none of your business.
跟你无关
And you think people don't know what he does?
你以为人们不知道他干什么的吗
Do you think that I don't know what he does?
你以为我不知道他干什么的吗
Dad He's the only person
爸爸 他是唯一一个
who gives a shit about how I feel.
在乎我的感受的人
He's a loser. Dad, she gets it.
他是个废物 爸爸 她知道了
And what you do reflects back on this family.
你的所作所为也会影响这个家
You think that I don't want to go to college?
你以为我不想去上大学吗
I can't go to college.
我不能去上大学
If I leave here, this place will go under in a week.
如果我走了 这个餐馆一个礼拜内就完了
We'll be fine.
我们会好好的
You just bought a grill that will bankrupt us.
你刚用我们的全部家当买♥♥了个烤架
You know what? I'm... I'm sorry,
知道么 很抱歉这么说
but Mom used to do everything around here,
但是以前是妈妈主持一切
and now I have to Okay, guys, stop.
现在是我 大伙儿 够了
No! You have no clue how to run this place.
不 你根本不懂得怎么经营
I run the front. I do the books.
门店我在看 账也是我在做
Karen, stop.
凯伦 够了
This is ridiculous.
真可笑
No, Dad, Dad. You are lost in a fog.
不 爸爸 你不肯面对现实
The diner has been failing for years, and you won't admit it.
饭店已经好几年都不行了 你就是不承认
You keep clinging to it,
你抓着它不放
'cause you think Mom's gonna find her way back somehow.
以为妈妈有一天会回来
Well, if she does, you're not gonna be here,
如果她真的回来了 你已经不在这里了
so it won't be your problem--
这里就跟你没关系了
Yeah, well, Mom hated this place.
好吧 妈妈讨厌这个地方
She hated this whole town, you never saw it.
她讨厌整个小镇 你从没看出来
She loved this place. This was her home.
她爱这个地方 这是她的家
No, she loved you. That is the only reason she stuck around.
不 她爱你 这是她没离开的唯一原因
She felt like she was dying here
早在她得癌症之前
a long time before she got cancer.
她感觉就像死在这里了
You take that back.
你给我收回那句话
You ever wonder why Mom kept buying lottery tickets?
你想没想过妈妈为什么一直买♥♥彩票
She bought them for somethin'
为了进入缓解期后
to hope on when she went into remission.
能有一个希望
You know what she was hoping?
你知道她的希望是什么吗
She was hoping that if she ever got a second chance,
她希望 要是她还能再活一回
she would get us the hell out of here.
她会带我们所有人离开这个鬼地方
Well, Mom never got to find out, so let's see, huh?
妈妈从不知道结果 我们来瞧瞧吧
Put that down!
给我放下
What do you think?
怎么样
One scratch, and we pay off all the bills.
一刮完 我们所有的债都能还了
One scratch, and we go our own way.
一刮完 我们各奔东西
One last gift from Mom.
妈妈最后的礼物
Don't.
不要
Karen, please don't.
凯伦 求你了 不要
Mom lost again.
妈妈又输了
We all lose.
我们都输了
Now we know.
现在我们知道结果了
Let's get you out of here. Yeah.
我们走吧 好
Okay?
好吗
Where are you going?
你们去哪里
You can't just leave! Kevin...
你不能就这么走了 凯文
Shoulda asked her before you sent that college letter.
你发那封邮件给大学前应该先问问她的
I'm not talking to you, asshole. Come on, let's just go.
没跟你说 混♥蛋♥ 快点 我们走吧
You're lucky your sister's hot.
还好你姐姐漂亮
Does Bernie know you sell, Todd?
伯尼知道你卖♥♥毒品吗 托德
Maybe he should. What the hell did you just say?
也许他应该知道 你刚刚说什么
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表