剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
It's all hearsay. I mean, Evans might have been lying.
这都是传闻 伊万斯可能在撒谎
And maybe he was telling the truth.
但也许他说的是实话
We gotta kick this up the chain.
我们得把这事提上去
Who are you calling? The ADIC.
你在给谁打电♥话♥ 外勤办事处助理主任
And tell him what? We don't know all the facts.
告诉他什么 我们还不清楚事实
Except there's a damn good chance that Fisk is manipulating us.
然而菲斯克有很大可能性在操纵我们
If it's true,
如果是真的
every asshole we put away with Fisk's help
每个在菲斯克帮助下抓捕的混♥蛋♥
will be back on the street by morning.
明早就会重见天日
Everything we've done, the people we've lost,
我们做的所有一切 失去的所有人
it will all be for nothing.
都将白费
You can't unring that bell.
那就无法挽回了
Just give me a chance to figure out if it's true.
给我个机会查清楚是不是真的
How?
怎么查
I need two days.
我需要两天
You want a pony, too?
你是不是还想要一匹小马
Just let me get the facts.
让我查清事实
If Fisk really did play us,
如果菲斯克确实耍我们
we'll bury that son of a bitch together.
我们就把那狗♥娘♥养♥的一起抓起来
I don't know what got into me.
我不知道中了什么邪
It's okay.
没关系
I mean, it was way, way better than okay.
其实不止没关系
Like, way better.
简直棒多了
I mean, I get it.
我懂的
After what you went through last night.
在昨晚经历那些之后
I was convinced I was gonna die.
我以为我要死了
The last thing I remember thinking was, "Not yet."
我记得最后一个想法是 "还不行"
Oh, you must've been so scared.
你当时一定很害怕
More than I've ever been in my entire life.
我人生中从未那么害怕过
But there was something else beneath it.
但还有更深层的感觉
This feeling of being unsettled.
有种心事未竟的感觉
Important things left undone.
有重要的事未完成
Marry me.
嫁给我
Stop. I'm serious.
别闹了 我是认真的
Let's go to the courthouse right now. Foggy Bear, slow down.
我们现在就去法♥院♥ 福吉熊 慢点
I love you, Marci, and I'm pretty sure that you love me, too.
我爱你 玛茜 我挺确定你也爱我
I do love you.
我确实爱你
But when you propose, I want it to be from your heart.
但当你求婚时 我希望是发自内心的
Not from this.
而不是因为这个
Shit.
糟了
I'm gonna be late for my deposition.
我出庭要迟到了
Go. Shower. I'll pick this up.
去洗澡吧 我们之后再谈
What the hell?
怎么回事
Think about what Amber would have wanted. You know?
想想安珀会想我们怎么做 好吗
They want to take her off of life support.
他们想给她摘掉呼吸机
I'll let you know what we decide.
我会告诉你我们的决定
Okay. I'm so sorry.
好的 我很遗憾
I'm...
我
All surgical residents to pre-op.
请所有外科住院医师进行术前准备
Chief ortho resident to ER. Chief ortho resident to ER.
骨科总住院医师请去急诊室
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I'm full of Percocet.
我满肚子的扑热息痛
Jell-O.
果冻
Rage.
还有愤怒
Amber?
安珀
Oh, she's on...
她是...
She's brain-dead. Just, uh, machines keeping her alive.
她脑死亡了 靠机器维生
It wasn't worth it. Karen...
这样不值得 凯伦
Look, three people died.
死了三个人
Why? Because I had to pick a fight?
为了什么 因为我决定抗争吗
I'm pretty sure that's what we're supposed to do.
我们的工作就是这样
Sometimes, we get our asses kicked.
有时 我们会受打击
Could you get me the water? It's over there.
把水递给我好吗 就在那
Don't think you have some proprietary claim
不要觉得盯住菲斯克不放
over sticking it to Fisk.
是你的专利
You know, this fight belongs to every person in Hell's Kitchen.
这场战斗属于地狱厨房♥的每个人
And I'm one of them, so I intend to keep fighting.
我也是其中之一 所以我会继续战斗
We're gonna go to print today, tomorrow,
我们今天 明天 后天和大后天
and the next day and the next day.
都会继续发行
Here. I want you to write down
来 我想让你把所有你知道
everything you know about Daredevil.
关于夜魔侠的内容都写下来
His connection to Fisk.
他和菲斯克的关系
The man who attacked us last night, it wasn't Daredevil.
昨晚袭击我们的男人 他不是夜魔侠
Who was it, then?
那他是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
But you know it wasn't Daredevil.
但你知道他不是夜魔侠
Karen, do you know who Daredevil is?
凯伦 你知道夜魔侠是谁吗
Don't ask me that. Please.
别问我这个问题 拜托
Why not?
为什么不
Karen, if you know something,
凯伦 如果你知道些什么
you've gotta tell me right now.
那你现在就得告诉我
I can't.
我做不到
Some piece of shit attacked my people,
有个混♥蛋♥攻击了我的人
in my house!
在我的地盘上
And if you know anything,
如果你有任何信息
anything that will get me closer to finding out who he is,
任何能帮我查出他是谁的信息
then, God damn it, you are going to tell me!
那你就要告诉我
Or you can go clean out your desk.
不然你就可以收拾东西走人了
Why is the suit here?
战服怎么在这
That's not the one he wore. Fisk made me make two.
这不是他穿的那件 菲斯克让我做了两件
Why?
为什么
Ask him yourself. What are you doing?
你自己问他吧 你在做什么
I have to go now. He said.
他说我现在必须离开了
Don't do this. I don't have a choice.
别这么做 我没有选择
He'll come for Betsy.
他会对贝兹下手的
Why'd he ask you to trap me here? Is he coming?
他为什么要你把我困在这里 他要来吗
Tell me who wore the suit!
告诉我谁穿了战服
I will find him. I will put an end to this.
我会找到他 我会结束这一切
I can't. Fisk will know. And he'll hurt Betsy.
我不能 菲斯克会知道的 他会伤害贝兹
If you really loved her, you'd cut her loose.
如果你真爱她 就应该放手
This life doesn't work with Betsys.
贝兹不适合这种生活
I can't let you leave!
我不能让你离开
Someone's coming. I'm not supposed to be here.
有人来了 我不应该在这里的
It's the FBI, Melvin. Why would Fisk send...
是联调局 梅尔文 为什么菲斯克要派...
They're supposed to find you with the suit.
他们应该来发现你和战服
He's framing me for being Daredevil.
他要陷害我是夜魔侠
Oh, God.
天啊
Melvin, come on, he's tricking you.
梅尔文 他在耍你
Please. Betsy's all I have.
求你了 我只有贝兹了
Once Fisk has me, he will kill you both.
一旦菲斯克抓住我 他就会把你俩都杀了
Oh, man. You gotta help me, or Betsy's dead.
天啊 你必须帮我 不然贝兹就死定了
Who did you make the suit for?
你给谁做了战服
He never told me his name...
他没有告诉我他的名字
but he was an FBI agent.
但他是名联调局特工
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
He was talking about it with the man who brought him.
他和带他来的人提过
Breach. Breach. Breach.
攻入 攻入 攻入
FBI! Don't move!
联调局 不许动
Go! Go! Go!
上上上
Stop fighting, or we'll shoot!
停止抵抗 不然我们就开枪了
Hands behind your head.
双手放在头上
Please! I gotta get to her! On your knees.
拜托 我得去找她 跪下
On your knees!
跪下
Betsy!
贝兹
He'll hurt Betsy!
他会伤害贝兹的
He asleep? Been in bed all night.
他睡了吗 整晚都在床上
I need to talk to him.
我得和他谈谈
You want company? No. I got it.
要我陪你吗 不用 我能行
Potter's in custody.
波特被抓了
Should we alter his situation or his girlfriend's?
需要我们改变他或他女友的状况吗
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表